Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading the comments on her post. Why are people so excited about this?
Am I missing something?
No you’re just a level headed, normal person unlike all these fake fans that won’t buy her toy yet are sOoO excited for the best toy eVeR

Why does she keep saying it's 'very spicy' with chilli emojis? Is it in the shape of a chilli?
makes my vag burn just thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The literal face of narcissism

DAB59D62-8752-4BA4-A85C-D9757C47440C.jpeg

a half naked woman, despite it being freezing out,
In a ridiculous attention seeking robe
With casts of her body parts on the wall
Taking her hundredth selfie of this week
Before talking about how fabulous she is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The literal face of narcissism

View attachment 1897743

a half naked woman, despite it being freezing out,
In a ridiculous attention seeking robe
With casts of her body parts on the wall
Taking her hundredth selfie of this week
Before talking about how fabulous she is
If she had a therapist, they'd have a field day

Reactions: 5
well she’s def not having sex with B…
That's very obvious! Not sure any man is going to think someone that gurns and fanny's about the way she does she remotely sexy!

I imagine for B its like living with an excitable spaniel that needs a good walk! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's very obvious! Not sure any man is going to think someone that gurns and fanny's about the way she does she remotely sexy!

I imagine for B its like living with an excitable spaniel that needs a good walk! 🙄
I reckon she'll lie there like a sack of tatties.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nelly london / isabella davis / thebirdspapaya / I can't think of any more right now, but I unfollowed a load of these after realising they're just ~skinny women~ pretending to have "unattractive" bodies by contorting and wobbling their bits, when actually they're not like true plus sized people who are told to lose weight constantly and told they're unhealthy. Imagine a plus sized person doing baking Sunday? (nelly) The comments would be on fire with "no wonder you look like that" etc. Their privilege is astounding

Reactions: 22
Nelly london / isabella davis / thebirdspapaya / I can't think of any more right now, but I unfollowed a load of these after realising they're just ~skinny women~ pretending to have "unattractive" bodies by contorting and wobbling their bits, when actually they're not like true plus sized people who are told to lose weight constantly and told they're unhealthy. Imagine a plus sized person doing baking Sunday? (nelly) The comments would be on fire with "no wonder you look like that" etc. Their privilege is astounding
Add Alex Light London into that mix

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not familiar with those ones but just looked them up and oh my christ, I look like play doh on legs so how can they honestly preach this 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.