Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 hours to type this šŸ˜‚
3 hours! duck me, no wonder she no longer has a job if thatā€™s her work rate. Seriously, why does she always tell us how long she puts into a caption or a post? Theyā€™re never thought provoking in any way either.

Reactions: 8
Of course it didn't take her 3 hours...she talks and types utter shite!

2023 is clearly going to be another year of her doing the same unimaginative, unrelateable pointless nonsense !

Reactions: 7
For me thereā€™s something about using a photo of yourself at your heaviest in a slide next to you now, itā€™s STILL screaming of body checking and thereā€™s a subtext here that sort of, to me, says wow look how I used to look and look at me now. She still wants people to look at her body in a male gaze-y way, hence the white bikini photo inclusion. Her following that look like her in the first photo or her in the white bikini photo might infer from this that to look like that is ā€œbadā€ because she isnā€™t shy about calling this photo a time when she had an eating disorder. The real ā€œdesirableā€ body sheā€™s trying to show us is her current body, thatā€™s the ā€œgoodā€ body thatā€™s not a product of an eating disorder, according to Nelly and something to be proud of.

She is obsessed with her body, itā€™s something she looks at daily in various states of undress, contorts for photos, walks around in next to nothing next to curtainless windows. Iā€™m not sure if she realises there are people bigger and smaller than her that are still healthy and happy and thriving. Or that wanting to get fit or lose weight is not a toxic thing. I want to lose weight this year and workout daily, just because I want to be fitter and I wfh so I barely move (lol!) thereā€™s no insidious reason, people are allowed to get fit and allowed to want to lose weight. Body positivity is NOT body positivity, you only have to look at the other body positive influencers to see what it is, a chance for them to show their body off and get validation. How many of them show other women on their feeds? Discuss different body types? Give their followers a spotlight to discuss their own body issues, to share their wins etc? Itā€™s all done through the lens of their experience, so itā€™s not body positivity itā€™s just another vacuous way to earn money and status online.

Oops, Iā€™ve gone on a rant! 2023 me needs to take a chill pill clearly hahaā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For me thereā€™s something about using a photo of yourself at your heaviest in a slide next to you now, itā€™s STILL screaming of body checking and thereā€™s a subtext here that sort of, to me, says wow look how I used to look and look at me now. She still wants people to look at her body in a male gaze-y way, hence the white bikini photo inclusion. Her following that look like her in the first photo or her in the white bikini photo might infer from this that to look like that is ā€œbadā€ because she isnā€™t shy about calling this photo a time when she had an eating disorder. The real ā€œdesirableā€ body sheā€™s trying to show us is her current body, thatā€™s the ā€œgoodā€ body thatā€™s not a product of an eating disorder, according to Nelly and something to be proud of.

She is obsessed with her body, itā€™s something she looks at daily in various states of undress, contorts for photos, walks around in next to nothing next to curtainless windows. Iā€™m not sure if she realises there are people bigger and smaller than her that are still healthy and happy and thriving. Or that wanting to get fit or lose weight is not a toxic thing. I want to lose weight this year and workout daily, just because I want to be fitter and I wfh so I barely move (lol!) thereā€™s no insidious reason, people are allowed to get fit and allowed to want to lose weight. Body positivity is NOT body positivity, you only have to look at the other body positive influencers to see what it is, a chance for them to show their body off and get validation. How many of them show other women on their feeds? Discuss different body types? Give their followers a spotlight to discuss their own body issues, to share their wins etc? Itā€™s all done through the lens of their experience, so itā€™s not body positivity itā€™s just another vacuous way to earn money and status online.

Oops, Iā€™ve gone on a rant! 2023 me needs to take a chill pill clearly hahaā€¦
This is spot on. Her current photo should have been an unposed relaxed one without lingerie or a full face of hair and makeup and then she would have proved her point a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
3 hours! duck me, no wonder she no longer has a job if thatā€™s her work rate. Seriously, why does she always tell us how long she puts into a caption or a post? Theyā€™re never thought provoking in any way either.
Especially since the whole idea is taken from someone else, ie Alice Liveing and Alex Light. She has no originality, she doesnā€™t leave the house enough to gain some.

Reactions: 9
She needs to start going to therapy again to work on her weird lies and her constant need for attention from strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 14
She needs to start going to therapy again to work on her weird lies and her constant need for attention from strangers on the internet.
she really, really does.

I think her therapy sessions focus on food and improving her relationship with it (or at least that was my understanding). Her experience of therapy wouldā€™ve actually made for useful content. A lot of people donā€™t know how to access it or what to expect etc. A lot of people are out off by the cost or daunted by it. a lot of charities offer talking therapies based on your income though and waiting lists can be long but itā€™s because it tends to be a long commitment.

Nelly clearly still has deep seated issues and treating her ED is just treating a symptom. Because she may not under eat or binge and maybe talks about her body in more positive ways, but her obsession with her body is still there. Itā€™s just morphed.

her self esteem issues go further back, than hitting puberty and suddenly crumbling because she got boobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wrote a comment on the body post. Explaining how this exasperated my need to continue losing weight and someone else commented agreeing. Of course because it goes against her narrative it was deleted. I wonder now how many comments she deletes because she doesn't agree with them. She is truly pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wrote a comment on the body post. Explaining how this exasperated my need to continue losing weight and someone else commented agreeing. Of course because it goes against her narrative it was deleted. I wonder now how many comments she deletes because she doesn't agree with them. She is truly pathetic
she is so fake. I watch her comments regularly because she does delete things pretty regularly.

when she comments to people disagreeing with her, itā€™s damage limitation. Sheā€™s not actively trying to learn or engage with contrasting views. On that house of CB haul she did not so long ago, someone commented about how bad house of CB was in terms of sustainability. It was the most liked comment and tons of people wrote to agree, so I guess she didnā€™t feel she could delete. Instead she commented as though she was shocked and appalled by that piece of info, but then ā€¦ proceeded to promote house or CB. She went to an event of theirs a while after.

it always stood out in my mind because I thought her followers were a bit blind to her bullshit, and I was surprised at how many likes this mildly critical comment got.

on a side note: anyone know how to get a wiki going? Iā€™ve requested twice on the support thread but no luck - not sure if Iā€™ve missed something?

she is so fake. I watch her comments regularly because she does delete things pretty regularly.

when she comments to people disagreeing with her, itā€™s damage limitation. Sheā€™s not actively trying to learn or engage with contrasting views. On that house of CB haul she did not so long ago, someone commented about how bad house of CB was in terms of sustainability. It was the most liked comment and tons of people wrote to agree, so I guess she didnā€™t feel she could delete. Instead she commented as though she was shocked and appalled by that piece of info, but then ā€¦ proceeded to promote house or CB. She went to an event of theirs a while after.

it always stood out in my mind because I thought her followers were a bit blind to her bullshit, and I was surprised at how many likes this mildly critical comment got.

on a side note: anyone know how to get a wiki going? Iā€™ve requested twice on the support thread but no luck - not sure if Iā€™ve missed something?
I think it might have to be a certain size. Iā€™m in the Eden Harvz thread and thereā€™s about 50 threads and weā€™re still struggling to get a wiki linked.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This is where she is absolutely stupid - she could do with sparking conversations in her comments, it would increase her engagement and would look great to brands. Her influencing career is so undeserved, she filters comments, doesnā€™t read DMs, and doesnā€™t allow any criticism, it all feels very one sided.

Does she ever go anywhere without B ? She can't even go to the gym for an hour on her own... tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I swear she hasn't done a gym post in months and here we are, 2nd Jan, back in the gym. Almost like she's the thing she's preaching against....

Many people are at the gym to see changes in their body, smaller, bigger, more toned, whatever it is, there is nothing wrong with wanting a before and after. Chill Nelly.

Reactions: 19
Her whining about the scales šŸ˜‘ the gym arenā€™t forcing her to stand on them.

Her whining about the scales šŸ˜‘ the gym arenā€™t forcing her to stand on them.
Youā€™re telling me sheā€™s in the gym, and on scales, on 3rd January? Hahaha, the jokes write themselves. You sure showed the diet industry there Nelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Youā€™re telling me sheā€™s in the gym, and on scales, on 3rd January? Hahaha, the jokes write themselves. You sure showed the diet industry there Nelly
Ooh no she isnā€™t getting on the scales but it didnā€™t stop her complaining about them haha. She is at the gym though which makes zero sense after her stupid post a few days ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ooh no she isnā€™t getting on the scales but it didnā€™t stop her complaining about them haha. She is at the gym though which makes zero sense after her stupid post a few days ago.
Sometimes I think she is an alien experiencing earth for the first time, who knew youā€™d find scales at the gym?

I have my issues with food, I am ex slimming world alumni which comes with its own problems, I am very aware of things like not complimenting someone if theyā€™ve lost weight, and diet culture in the office and amongst middle age women drives me crazy however I can understand that people still want to lose weight for their own good and I certainly wouldnā€™t be shocked at a pair of scales in a gym. Thereā€™s some things that border on ridiculous and if Nelly things that is something that shouldnā€™t belong there she really is a nutcase šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she choose to be so butt hurt over everything?

Reactions: 5
Does she ever go anywhere without B ? She can't even go to the gym for an hour on her own... tragic
Just what I was thinking. Heā€™s a comfort blanket for her and itā€™s so toxic. I think the last time she did a trip without him was going into London to meet up with Max Hovey back in November. Flat tire? She calls B. Out on a walk post surgery and finding it sore? Calls B. Invited to an influencer/PR event? Bring Bā€¦ or hide in the toilets and go home early. How can she not see this?

ā€œI hate gym culture and the January pressure to loose weight but here I am at the gym I was just railing against for contentā€

Why does she choose to be so butt hurt over everything?
Because she is boring and unfulfilled as a person and doesnā€™t have content unless she is complaining.

She thinks that gym is heaving? There's barely anyone there she's just so scared of other people in the wild and not through her phone.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.