Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so angry about the A&E visit, I nearly sent her a DM but realised there was no point.
I can almost feel the glee through the screen when she realised a trip to A&E would provide her with content. I mean, who the duck films themselves in A&E?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to put oil in my dad's ears when he had a bit of wax build up (when he couldn't be bothered going to get them syringed) but I never had the idea of videoing it for the gram
Didn't realise it would be such a compelling watch

Reactions: 3
What a joke. Like everyone says she could have googled that.

Also seems she only waited 2 hours? Why? Bet she made it out to be more serious than it was.

I also have asthma and the only times I have been to A&E they prioritise breathing issues and chest pain (rightly so of course) so how did she get seen so quickly?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Also seems she only waited 2 hours? Why? Bet she made it out to be more serious than it was.

I also have asthma and the only times I have been to A&E they prioritise breathing issues and chest pain (rightly so of course) so how did she get seen so quickly?
Because people with actual emergency problems that probably should go to A&E, don’t go. because it gets crowded with losers like Nelly who go when they break a nail.

Someone in my group chat has sent her a DM, I’ll post if she replies, but I doubt she will.

Reactions: 6
Nothing came out because there’s probably nothing there to start with. I unfollowed her last night because she annoyed me.

The stats are interesting 👀
6C2208C1-A6F1-46F9-861B-E1FEDF926017.png

The full month of December. She gained 1300 on 8th when she didn’t post any grid posts. She is probably buying fake followers
1F5DB4CA-0C44-4D8A-8CF3-B88F1452F5B0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to create a dance for bleeping everything, she thinks it’s peak humour

Is the day she lost a bunch of followers the day she had her hole out by the Christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand her. Those posts this morning make me sick. hole.
Im honestly starting to think there is no bug and she has invented it completely/having some sort of mental breakdown because it’s becoming pretty apparent that B isn’t around.

What do we reckon?
1. Some sort of psychotic episode because she’s on her own and is desperately seeking validation and attention via her following and medical staff?

2. He’s left her to do something by himself and she’s subconsciously punishing him by having a melt down, the details of which she’ll regale to him when he gets back so he knows never to leave her again?

both seem more likely that the fly fiasco

Im honestly starting to think there is no bug and she has invented it completely/having some sort of mental breakdown because it’s becoming pretty apparent that B isn’t around.

What do we reckon?
1. Some sort of psychotic episode because she’s on her own and is desperately seeking validation and attention via her following and medical staff?

2. He’s left her to do something by himself and she’s subconsciously punishing him by having a melt down, the details of which she’ll regale to him when he gets back so he knows never to leave her again?

both seem more likely that the fly fiasco
This part. As soon as someone mentioned a lack of B in her hospital stories, I thought it was a cry for attention and that she hoping he would come back home because god forbid he has a life outside of her.

She waited 2 hours for triage. She didn't see a doctor. She said she saw a nurse (you only see a nurse at triage and yoi then wait for a doctor. She didn't mention a doctor) she was literally sent home after triage because she was wasting their time. I can't believe she isn't even in the slightest bit embarrassed at that. Its bleeping cringe inducing. I think she's baron. She would have a baby for content if she wasn't.

Reactions: 11
“What a dramatic end to the year” not really Nelly; to just live an incredibly dull and uneventful life

Reactions: 17
She's literally found something she thinks could resemble part of a fly and put it there, absolutely no way there was anything in her ear. She's trying to look less of a twit and she's deffo been reading here 🤣

She's literally found something she thinks could resemble part of a fly and put it there, absolutely no way there was anything in her ear. She's trying to look less of a twit and she's deffo been reading here 🤣
It doesn't make her look less of a twit anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The secondhand cringe I’m experiencing is off the charts. I’ve seen a lot of influencers do a lot of cringey shite. I’ve seen a lot of people on Instagram in general make total fools of themselves…

but a girl taking herself to A&E because she thought a fly flew into her ear, taking selfies the whole time, doing a stupid little dance when she got home, pretending some black dust is a fly?! Then continuing to post about said supposed dead fly and leaving it flowers?!?! That is absolutely up there with the most pathetic, immature and deranged behaviour I’ve ever seen.

honestly, I’m starting to think Nelly is a few posts away from needing a mental health/medical intervention. It’s just not normal or healthy behaviour for a woman soon to be in her 30s.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Posting with B because she’s obviously triggered from reading here 😂

guess she had a lot of time to kill while wasting time in A&E

The secondhand cringe I’m experiencing is off the charts. I’ve seen a lot of influencers do a lot of cringey shite. I’ve seen a lot of people on Instagram in general make total fools of themselves…

but a girl taking herself to A&E because she thought a fly flew into her ear, taking selfies the whole time, doing a stupid little dance when she got home, pretending some black dust is a fly?! Then continuing to post about said supposed dead fly and leaving it flowers?!?! That is absolutely up there with the most pathetic, immature and deranged behaviour I’ve ever seen.

honestly, I’m starting to think Nelly is a few posts away from needing a mental health/medical intervention. It’s just not normal or healthy behaviour for a woman soon to be in her 30s.
I’m generally a bit of a lurker but this fly gate has tipped me over the edge. I agree with this completely - she actually needs help and she’s not going to willingly accept it, so someone needs to intervene. I find her so uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 7
I’m generally a bit of a lurker but this fly gate has tipped me over the edge. I agree with this completely - she actually needs help and she’s not going to willingly accept it, so someone needs to intervene. I find her so uncomfortable to watch!
If I was her I wouldn’t have posted it. It was tiny and has only made her look like more of a head. I’ve accidentally ate bigger when out on a jog 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.