Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly find her such a pathetic specimen.

it’s infuriating but also deeply saddening to watch her life play out on insta.

Reactions: 11
Only 30 or less left now so we’re meant to believe approx 250 were sold yesterday. I would love to see real proof of that and not just her word trying to create some panic buying

and this face. I just can’t cope with how annoying it is. She also took B and her mum along to watch her do a park run 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only 30 or less left now so we’re meant to believe approx 250 were sold yesterday. I would love to see real proof of that and not just her word trying to create some panic buying

and this face. I just can’t cope with how annoying it is. She also took B and her mum along to watch her do a park run 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s straight sized, obsessed with fitness and with her own body. Why and how is she a ‘body positive’ influencer? 😭😭😭

I honestly think discussing nelly’s weight or attractiveness detracts from a lot of the stuff we discuss about her concerning her dishonesty, her covert and unethical marketing, her lack of creativity etc.

It just comes across as a bit bitchy, and undermines our legitimate criticisms of her. Nelly and her ilk constantly dismiss us as nasty, pathetic trolls and in doing so, convince themselves the criticisms we levy at them are petty and unfounded (when they aren’t).

so we help nelly dismiss us, and make ourselves look bad, if we discuss the superficial stuff about her.

Nelly isn’t overweight by any stretch. Her attractiveness isn’t relevant either. But her crappy practices and lying to her following? Totally worth calling out

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where do you think the 'completely mad' location is she's going for one night?

London for some influencer event she will stay at for 10 mins? INSANITY. Flying to Paris for a lingerie photo shoot in another hotel? UTTER MADNESS.

Cant wait to be flabbergasted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where do you think the 'completely mad' location is she's going for one night?

London for some influencer event she will stay at for 10 mins? INSANITY. Flying to Paris for a lingerie photo shoot in another hotel? UTTER MADNESS.

Cant wait to be flabbergasted.
whrever it is, it’s definitely not going to be even slightly mad, because it’s nelly. The girl can barely go outside her own home without B holding her hand.

• Haha
One day she’s going to actually do something exciting and shock us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she can’t wait to prance around in underwear a size too small for her ‘friends’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe this is the time she surprises us 😂 but she can’t go to McDonald’s but she can go to a concert with thousands of people, will she leave early? And of course B is with her 🤦🏻‍♀️
The most punchable face ever.

• Haha
Maybe this is the time she surprises us 😂 but she can’t go to McDonald’s but she can go to a concert with thousands of people, will she leave early? And of course B is with her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im not a Lizzie fan and have no idea who yitty is and that post in general just doesn’t make a lot of sense but basically from what I can gather..,

she’s doing an overnight stay in Berlin to see Lizzie because she was invited as part of a PR press trip and because she’s so codependent she has to bring B. Because she can’t be alone for one night and she doesn’t have any real friends she could have invited.

why she’s bragging about this I’ll never know, it doesn’t reflect well on her.

isit common for musicians to invite influencers as PR/press? Can’t help but feel it reeks a bit of desperation. I could understand inviting legit music journalists but a “body positive” influencer…? I guess they want to focus more on Lizzo’s bopo schtick instead of her actual music.

Reactions: 13
Im not a Lizzie fan and have no idea who yitty is and that post in general just doesn’t make a lot of sense but basically from what I can gather..,

she’s doing an overnight stay in Berlin to see Lizzie because she was invited as part of a PR press trip and because she’s so codependent she has to bring B. Because she can’t be alone for one night and she doesn’t have any real friends she could have invited.

why she’s bragging about this I’ll never know, it doesn’t reflect well on her.

isit common for musicians to invite influencers as PR/press? Can’t help but feel it reeks a bit of desperation. I could understand inviting legit music journalists but a “body positive” influencer…? I guess they want to focus more on Lizzo’s bopo schtick instead of her actual music.
I want to say Yitty is Lizzo’s clothing range, I’ve been it on the Fabletics website a few times.
She’ll be prancing around in Yitty clothes soon I bet, and she probably won’t tell followers fabletics is a subscription so they get charged every month 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I want to say Yitty is Lizzo’s clothing range, I’ve been it on the Fabletics website a few times.
She’ll be prancing around in Yitty clothes soon I bet, and she probably won’t tell followers fabletics is a subscription so they get charged every month 🤦🏻‍♀️
you’re right! Yitty is lizzo’s shapewear brand.

looks like the PR from Yitty has been allocated X amount of influencers to invite to promote her brand (I guess she doesn’t see her music career having much longevity, her music and her success is owed to viral trending and music isn’t hugely lucrative for artists anyway).

my guess is that someone dropped out of the Berlin show, so they’ve settled on Nelly - based on the fact it was a last min invite and not in London, and she’s been chosen because she’s part of a smallish pool of body positive influencers.

a few years ago I’d have been impressed and thought this was cool. But an older, wiser and better informed me just sees it as all being a bit sad. imagine being excited at being invited at last min to a pretty soulless press gig? It’s all branding tactics and I’m so bored of it. Lizzo isn’t successfully because she’s a uniquely talented artist, she’s successful because she harnessed social media and leveraged it. Nelly isn’t going to go to this gig and give an honest review. She’ll hype it up in the hopes of getting some freebies or a yitty collab but will lie to herself and her following that that’s not her motivations

Lizzo’s brand is all about female solidarity and body positivity - it would’ve been a great gig to bring a friend to. It’s tragic that b (who isn’t Lizzo’s core demographic at all) is being trotted out again to hold her hand.

I’m just so utterly bored of seeing social media being manipulated like this, and by extension users of social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.