Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also “middle name reveal” actually isn’t a reveal because if you just Google Nelly London one of the top results is for companies house with her full name and residential address sooooo…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone show their future grandchildren ’the sexiest ever’ photos of themselves. Saying that is just as creepy as her calling her sex you her baby or whatever word she uses to describe it.
I no longer pay attention to Nelly and just follow this thread occasionally but my god I’m gobsmacked that someone would talk about themselves like this. So far up her own hole.

Reactions: 6
She changed her Facebook name from Helena to Sameera or some variation of it a while back after we mentioned it on here 😂

Reactions: 6
“Accidentally” got herself into some lingerie and makeup to “accidentally” take a sexy photo of herself.

ffs helena get a grip of yourself you pathetic eejit
---
Wow those are some strong genes. Her Nan looks identical to her!
Really? I don’t see it at all. Her grandmas features are way harsher than hers. They’ve both got dark hair and eyebrows, that’s the only similarity I see.

I swear she trots out her grandma and her Lebanese heritage because it’s the only remotely exotic or interesting thing about her.

Reactions: 11
I don't care about looking 'sexy' for my grandkids looking at old photos, which is just a completely ridiculous thing for her to be thinking about.
I think it's more important to be authentic, a decent person and true to myself.

Reactions: 10
Really? I don’t see it at all. Her grandmas features are way harsher than hers. They’ve both got dark hair and eyebrows, that’s the only similarity I see.
Oh maybe it's just me but I totally see her, for me it's the nose and the eyes.

But yeah totally just wheeling her out to try and be different even though everything about her is fake, even her own name.

Reactions: 4
She's so proud of her heritage and apparently her name but goes by Nelly even to the extent that the highlight of her ' career ' she named a vibrator with her fictional name!

She exists in a fantasy land where everything about her and the things she posts is contrived. What a sad existence!

Reactions: 12
She is so odd… why would you aspire to show your grandkids some lingerie shoots? It’s like she reduces herself down to how attractive her body is with zero self awareness.

I plan to show my grandkids pictures of my happiest moments, our wedding day, my career achievements which are actual achievements (I don’t think slapping a name on a cheap vibrator and shilling it online is much of a career achievement). I plan on having my degrees on the wall, pictures of myself with friends, pictures of me travelling.

I’d honestly consider my body one of the less interesting things about me. You can’t sit down and regale stories of how amazing your body was to your grandkids.

its such an incredibly narcissistic take. She is such a narc.

Reactions: 13
Nah cause who's nan shows them lingerie pics 😭 I'd be bare weirded out like nan calm down lets take your meds

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I no longer pay attention to Nelly and just follow this thread occasionally but my god I’m gobsmacked that someone would talk about themselves like this. So far up her own hole.
She's as far up her own hole as her undersized pants are 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What was her job before she was a global body positive influencer and sex toy designer?!

Reactions: 3
It’s been on sale for weeks, we’re in the middle of a massive cost of living crisis and she expects people to believe they have sold around 200 of her brand vibrators today. Yeah right 😂 lying comes naturally to her.

Reactions: 12
How did period talk go into a bleeping sex toy ad?? Just shut the duck up 🤣
So funny that Vush have been sending vibrators to other "creators" that look identical to her vibe but light pink and no heart on it I think, crazy that she thinks she's designed some out of this world vibe when it's a basic ass one they're trying to get rid of x
---
I'm back with screenshots 🤪

(By the way, $110 is about £92, so our Nels is cheaper than the original)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.