Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ this is painful to watch. How many different ways can she say she’s anxious about whatever it is. Just don’t do this tit if you can’t handle your own emotions or please stop moaning!

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly trying some anticipation marketing here, hyping it up CONSTANTLY (like she does with everything) and adding emotion by saying she’s nervous. Imagine the one thing you tick off your to do list today being: get in gymwear and look a twit on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
She is really such an odd person.

filming herself on a beach and just being weird and melodramatic in general… I’m starting to understand why she doesn’t have many friends. I’m glad to see she got out of the flat for once though. Her posts just make me think she’s been on tattle again tbh.

4AD600FF-0882-493A-89BC-1E62D96DA383.jpeg

If that’s the case then why do you describe your bakes as the “best thing you’ve ever eaten” and make orgasm faces at them? Every. Single. Time”

6644D2A5-383C-43C5-94C1-01AC3C9AC584.jpeg

not sure what she’s trying to say here? Is she still insisting she is short when it’s painfully obvious she’s average height or above?
05261F05-99C5-4893-89C4-B209298951B3.jpeg

more posts in too small clothing. You can see here that her boob is spilling out over the top of that sports(?) bra. I’m a bigger cheated girl myself and I known a badly fitting bra when I see one. Nothing to do with the angle or her bending over. It doesn’t fit, the cup is too small and possibly too tight around the chest as well.

Reactions: 10
Whatever it is, there will be TMI.

We also wouldn't have noticed the spots on her chest if she hadn't clearly picked and squeezed them

Has she fallen asleep under that flannel? I thought 7pm was Instagram prime time for announcements 🤔

Reactions: 4
He didn't. You're a psycho.
Screenshot_20230118-192218_Instagram.jpg

Has she fallen asleep under that flannel? I thought 7pm was Instagram prime time for announcements 🤔
Itll be posed for the gram

Its a sex toy.

Shes about as sexy as a rich tea biscuit.
Screenshot_20230118-194324_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Question to all: When you have a big project in your job that you’ve worked on for a while and it’s being released/ completed, do any of you get like Nelly?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question to all: When you have a big project in your job that you’ve worked on for a while and it’s being released/ completed, do any of you get like Nelly?
I can’t even imagine getting like this - I wouldn’t last in my job if I did 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh for gods sake she's like a teenager that just found out what sex is. She's sooooo controversial and edgy working with a sex toy company that has worked with loads of other influencers... grow up.

Reactions: 13
She used rose emojis the other day so I’m gonna assume it’s one of those rose shaped ones? Or maybe she just takes the rose to mean “self love”. Either way - complete game changer for her career guys, she couldn’t function for days.

• Haha
Why would anyone want sex toys or advice from her? She seems like she has the most boring, vanilla, unexciting sex ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That is honestly embarrassing... I mean we guessed it but still, the way she was carrying on you'd think she'd written a book or was launching a clothing line (not that the world needs either from her)... all of that build up and aNxIeTy for a vibrator that she's shilling for a company... purlease

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion, Nelly acted all strange and coy, just to release a predictable sex toy, B’s left feeling not a man but a boy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.