Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping pebbles and now the orange. This girl is unhinged. IMAGINE this was your "job". Christ.

Reactions: 14
first it was the pebbles, then the chilli emojis and now a bloody orange.

it just seems like she’s trying to build up hype to me. If she makes her followers think loads of them have sold and they are a popular product, then they’ll get fomo and maybe want to buy it for themselves. Using pebbles/oranges allow her to be sufficiently vague/bypass outright lying.

the basis of most marketing and influencing in particular, is appealing to people’s FOMO, which is essentially what she’s trying to do here in a clumsy, weird way.

that’s why she keeps harping on about how popular it is (allegedly). I don’t think I’ve seen her post a single”review” that looked genuine, not have we seen a single thing that records numbers sold.

IIRC the vibrators were sold at multiple outlets, so they’d have placed an order for units and then vush would have those figures of units ordered. Why would vush (and therefore, Nelly) be getting live updates on sales? I just don’t believe a single thing this con artist posts.

look at this example, the writing is exactly nelly’s style;
AB695DCA-1307-48A9-A6B5-4053EB220D4C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think 1000….. she’s made it very difficult to understand 🤯
I don't think so as yesterday/the other day she said there were 1000 left...and they've been out for a while now.

From the orange palava I'm gonna guess 10,000 were made.

At £90 each that's a LOT of money. I wonder what cut she is taking. Even if it's 10% that's a lot in her pocket.

Reactions: 6
first it was the pebbles, then the chilli emojis and now a bloody orange.

it just seems like she’s trying to build up hype to me. If she makes her followers think loads of them have sold and they are a popular product, then they’ll get fomo and maybe want to buy it for themselves. Using pebbles/oranges allow her to be sufficiently vague/bypass outright lying.

the basis of most marketing and influencing in particular, is appealing to people’s FOMO, which is essentially what she’s trying to do here in a clumsy, weird way.

that’s why she keeps harping on about how popular it is (allegedly). I don’t think I’ve seen her post a single”review” that looked genuine, not have we seen a single thing that records numbers sold.

IIRC the vibrators were sold at multiple outlets, so they’d have placed an order for units and then vush would have those figures of units ordered. Why would vush (and therefore, Nelly) be getting live updates on sales? I just don’t believe a single thing this con artist posts.

look at this example, the writing is exactly nelly’s style;
View attachment 2011443
“Rachel’s” comment literally sounds like her talking 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I don't think so as yesterday/the other day she said there were 1000 left...and they've been out for a while now.

From the orange palava I'm gonna guess 10,000 were made.

At £90 each that's a LOT of money. I wonder what cut she is taking. Even if it's 10% that's a lot in her pocket.
no wonder she’s shoving them down our throats 😂

I don’t think the figures are anything like she’s claiming though

Reactions: 5
She said the other week there were 900 left? So weird. I reckon she has an influencer thing where there’s a commission on the quantity sold.

Reactions: 7
no wonder she’s shoving them down our throats 😂

I don’t think the figures are anything like she’s claiming though
Yeah I think you're right, she's exaggerating. No way have that many people bought this expensive piece of tatt when there are very decent reasonable toys on other sites.

But then again, the stupidity of the world never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 5
The thing I hate most about companies like vush - who aim their products almost exclusively at women - is that they are nearly always headed by a man. From dissolvable pads to vibrators to new makeup brands. It’s always men trying to make a buck from women and pretending they understand our needs, while excluding women from key, senior roles in the company.

vush is owned by Luke Vucinic, an Australian man who has no sexual health qualifications but does sell his e-marketing experiences and techniques. Part of which has been leveraging social media ads and using influencers to distribute his vush products. You’d be forgiven for thinking vush was female led though - the website makes statement like “we spend X days on our period…” and conveniently doesn’t mention him at all in the “about” section. The top management are all men. Elliot shipman is marketing director and Simon Jackson is head of supply chains.

what I hate even more, is that the products are nearly always made in exploitative environments. Vush products are manufactured in China, factories which tend to have an overwhelmingly female workforce and who are notoriously treated awfully.

I don’t know how Nelly sleeps at night, when she spends her days profiting from the misery of factory workers and manipulating her followers who trust her. People who sell their soul for cash though tend to be as soulless and empty as Nelly comes across. She thinks that telling herself she’s beautiful enough and calling herself a piece of art will do the trick - but it’s deeper than that. If she feels ugly it’s probably because she never thinks about others, doesn’t care about anything that doesn’t effect. She is dishonest and lies - all ugly things.

But she was able to treat herself to that LV bag she carts everywhere so it must’ve worth it, right?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just seen her on my tiktok fyp advertising Neom Organics and how she’s had the most stressful week of her life etc etc…I full body shuddered before swiping away.

She will say anything to sell won’t she? As in, she’ll push a sad narrative over and over to sell - emotional manipulation in order to market products

Reactions: 9
It makes me feel a bit ill, her oily face with a ton of makeup on, going into the icing and then… eating it? It’s disgusting.

and wtf, sitting home crying again and pretending that’s normal? It’s not. Not even on your period. Why does she keep trying to pretend that that is normal instead of just getting help and addressing it? This is stuff for a therapist, not an insta audience.

Reactions: 17
Annnnd right on que, round up folks, Nelly’s latest ailment has been announced.

following an exhausting day of.. *checks notes* eating cake.. Nelly has conjured up a new fantasy ailment to regale us with.

ailment #182846 of 2023 and it’s a classic. Having ended 2022 with the left field “fly in ear” crisis, we are starting 2023 with the better known and more standard of nelly’s ailment catalogue, the basics otherwise know as “crying”, “period pain” and “the common cold” sometimes referred to as “lurgy”. Will she be able to deliver something more exciting over the spring months to keep her audience entertained? It truly is riveting. Stayed tuned folks. #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.