Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she choose to be so butt hurt over everything?
So true! As another poster said, some people like before and after photos to track their goals(if they have them and whatever they may be) but in Nellys eyes, it’s wrong. Some people don’t mind scales as they truly accept their body no matter what but no, Nelly has to make a huge deal about it. Like when she was going for her breast surgery and they said they had to weigh her, she kicked off and had a breakdown on insta

Reactions: 9
If you watch her reel closely she’s purposely tried to make a stomach roll when she’s on the bike compared to the rest of the time when her leggings are worn normally. Try being 14 stone and in the gym like me, I keep everything tucked in!

Reactions: 12
So true! As another poster said, some people like before and after photos to track their goals(if they have them and whatever they may be) but in Nellys eyes, it’s wrong. Some people don’t mind scales as they truly accept their body no matter what but no, Nelly has to make a huge deal about it. Like when she was going for her breast surgery and they said they had to weigh her, she kicked off and had a breakdown on insta
Probably for the anaesthetic!

Reactions: 2
Probably for the anaesthetic!
This is exactly why and someone did call her out on it so she conceded. Such a pointless thing to whine about, if I get weighed at the Dr (for the pill) I just don't look and ask them not to tell me. No biggy.

Reactions: 7
If you watch her reel closely she’s purposely tried to make a stomach roll when she’s on the bike compared to the rest of the time when her leggings are worn normally. Try being 14 stone and in the gym like me, I keep everything tucked in!
I think it’s also because she wears clothes too small. It’s normal to have a little bit of fat/skin rolls but you’re bunched over like that but you can see pretty clearly in other parts of the reel that it’s the waistband pushing her skin out. leggings that fit, won’t bunch your skin up like that. You can see how they are digging into her and giving her the teeniest muffin top because they are too small.

Reactions: 5
Helena is perpetually offended!! Hates diets but is straight sized & most definitely watches her weight! Is BoPo but is slamming it in the gym on 2nd January with all the ‘poor other’ beneath her gym goers who want to be fit in the new year! Hates a before & after but showed us hers, with a skinny gazey white bikini pic! Off to aerial hoop to tone her straight sized body so she can get into loungewear lingerie & sexy red dresses! Ffs you couldn’t make it up! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This article popped up at work on the computer. Remind you of anyone 😂
she would absolutely *love* to be featured in the press. She *definitely* contacts those tabloids with those silly stories of hers.

I’ve noticed it’s a trend for influencers to do something ridiculous/offensive because it gives them the attention and exposure they crave so desperately.

eg Lydia millen going to a hotel because her boiler broke.

Reactions: 10
I hate people who think they're better than everyone else because they *allegedly, in Nelly's case* go to the gym before the 1st of Jan 😅 It's the exercice version of people who brag for liking a band before they were famous. She's always filming herself doing the most mundane things, yet she hasn't said anything about going to the gym in ages and she wants us to believe that she regularly goes. Then January hits and suddenly she shows herself going to the gym, complains about it being heaving and about the scales (here's an idea, how about you don't step on them?) but it's all ok guys because she's not doing it as part of NY resolutions?! She is so predictable!

Reactions: 16
I hate people who think they're better than everyone else because they *allegedly, in Nelly's case* go to the gym before the 1st of Jan 😅 It's the exercice version of people who brag for liking a band before they were famous. She's always filming herself doing the most mundane things, yet she hasn't said anything about going to the gym in ages and she wants us to believe that she regularly goes. Then January hits and suddenly she shows herself going to the gym, complains about it being heaving and about the scales (here's an idea, how about you don't step on them?) but it's all ok guys because she's not doing it as part of NY resolutions?! She is so predictable!
she’s only made a big deal of going to the gym because she went for content, because she knew that sort of post would be topical. By her own admission, she feels she’s doing us a public service by reminding us we don’t have to diet on January.

Thanks Helena, the general public thanks you for your selfless act of reminding us 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
she’s only made a big deal of going to the gym because she went for content, because she knew that sort of post would be topical. By her own admission, she feels she’s doing us a public service by reminding us we don’t have to diet on January.

Thanks Helena, the general public thanks you for your selfless act of reminding us 🙄🙄🙄
She wanted to go to the gym but decided to slag it off while she was there, eg the scales.

A bit like heading to mcdonald's to buy a big mac then slagging off the nutritional content of maccy d's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This post sums up how I feel about Nelly. Her account has grown because of her relationship with missguided (alongside other fast fashion companies that nelly relentlessly tagged). She doesn’t work with them anymore but I’d guess the bulk of her income comes from her fast fashion collabs. She’s a fast fashion influencer even if she doesn’t like to consider herself such.

her account exploded because misguided used her in their campaigns and put her on a billboard. It’s not because her content is riveting or groundbreaking by or even clever at a basic level.

its s because she benefited from a relationship from a fast fashion company - one of the worst ones in fact. One of the companies that pioneered the current fast fashion model. She is responsible for her part in that, her continued participation in it and if she had a shred of decency she’d address it. But she’s a crappy person, so she won’t. She’ll feign ignorance and dodge responsibility.

this directly applies to Nelly, just replace shein with missguided/boohoo/House of CB/ Gymshark etc

ACF7B2E4-4ACD-43FC-80D9-E8A9E5CFB275.jpeg

026F3C4A-D2D0-400F-A9E0-CD17948C8C8C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I finally had to unfollow her… wasting NHS time when they are all completely overworked and understaffed is just horrendous.

then bitching about don’t feel pressured into going to the gym in January yet shows her in the gym 2nd of January.. what about her followers who are easily triggered? They could have felt relaxed seeing her first post then felt pressurised when they saw Nelly at the gym.

Shes toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen more posts about weight/bodies/gyms, etc from so called body positive influencers like Nelly, Georgie Swallow, Katie Budenberg and the like than I’ve seen weight loss adverts!
All 3 of them have been to the gym or for a run over the last few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exciting news guys, we have a wiki!

Feel free to edit;

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exciting news guys, we have a wiki!

Feel free to edit;
Amazing work thank you CB. Does anyone know when the fenty event was as I feel like that needs adding. The one where she hid in the toilets, slagged off everyone there then didn’t even post about it apart from a tit photo on the train back.

Reactions: 10
Amazing work thank you CB. Does anyone know when the fenty event was as I feel like that needs adding. The one where she hid in the toilets, slagged off everyone there then didn’t even post about it apart from a tit photo on the train back.
it must’ve been April this year!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.