Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reaching peak pettiness here but that tree is awful, there’s clusters of loads of decorations then loads of areas of branches with no decoration at all?!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These hotel bed jumps make me uncomfortable, it feels so false and gives me serious second hand embarrassment. I swear he looks directly at the camera too

Reactions: 7
I feel like she was being kinda patronising about "look at how tiny our hotel room is ... like mice live here"

I will say though her hair looked lovely

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait until the day 2 grown adults break a hotel bed because they’re childish enough to jump on it 😂

I feel like she was being kinda patronising about "look at how tiny our hotel room is ... like mice live here"

I will say though her hair looked lovely
She’s always patronising. She probably didn’t pay for the hotel either as she’s going to an event 🙄

Reactions: 6
I cringe so hard when they do these filmed “spontaneous” playful stuff. It just looks fake. Isn’t she contented that her relationship is fun and playful? Why does she need to have a camera set up to capture it?

Reactions: 8
Wow, she’s actually a disgusting hypocrite.

she did her house of CB haul a little while back, and one of the top comments was someone pointing out how bad house of CBT was in terms of sustainability and exploitation. It’s only a few posts back, from back in sept. The comments are still there

Nelly pretended to be shocked and asked for more info… so she knows exactly what this company represents. She knows that when she’s getting dressed up and taking selfies that people in a sweat shop, likely other women and maybe even children, are being horribly exploited. She knows that dress is harming the environment and has a poor rating for animal cruelty. She knows all that and is still comfortable putting it on and smiling and celebrating the very same company. wearing their outfits, advertising their event. Validating their business model and practices by virtue of showing up. It’s disgusting.

she looks vile. There’s nothing physically wrong with her body, the body she obsessives over so much. But her character is vile, vile, vile. No person so hypocritical, so lacking in empathy and compassion, so ignorant, is ever a “work of art”. You are not a work of art Nelly.

you’re an ugly woman. And it’s got nothing to do with your dip hips or your skin texture and everything to do with your character. I used to feel sorry for her, with her anxiety and sad little life inside her little flat with her weird boyfriend but I’m done pitying this girl. I’ll bet while she spends hours obsessing over her own health and well-being, she has never for a moment in her life considered the well being of other people, those last fortunate than her. The women in sweatshops. The animals being treated cruelly.

this is a perfect example of just how different the facade influencers portray of themselves, is compared to their actual actions. Their actions and their facades rarely align. Nelly is all about empowering women so long as they are the types engaging with her account and lapping up her soundbites. She doesn’t truly care about women or she’d refuse to advertise this crappy brand that actively harms our fellow women.

I hope that account and more like it, start calling these influencers out more tbh

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't want to stay either if my dress was that close to ripping. Would have looked nice if it was the right size.

I wonder who invited her to this event and she rudely stayed for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 8
I find it incredibly rude and disrespectful that she's been invited to an event where she's complained and made it another anxiety then admitted to staying briefly, after she's probably been gifted several outfits.

I'd be pissed if I was the PR for that company.

Reactions: 12
I find it incredibly rude and disrespectful that she's been invited to an event where she's complained and made it another anxiety then admitted to staying briefly, after she's probably been gifted several outfits.

I don’t get it, she has her partner there. She doesn’t need to speak to anyone else except the PR rep to thank them. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She pisses me off, she could say no to the events and let someone else go instead of her, someone that isn’t a miserable witch and who knows how to have fun.

Reactions: 15

she is rude though. She’s a really bad mannered person. She’s probably too self obsessed to care about manners

I’m very unsure of how PR events work but don’t they have to big up the night and the product or business they’re there for?
She tagged them once, said the room was beautiful then fucked off back to the hotel, that they probably paid for 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed her ‘hip dips’ were missing at this event too 😂😂

Reactions: 17
She makes out like she’s performing heart surgery, it’s a pr event where you can sip a drink and make small talk all night. Cry me a bleeping river you ungrateful witch, she needs to give her head a wobble. Get a new bleeping career because you clearly aren’t cut out for it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder if this is the reason she didn’t stay, cause someone else was wearing the same dress!
I take what I said back about it being nice in the right size. It's a horrible dress.

I mean it's a house of CB event, either they should have known what everyone's wearing or people should expect to be wearing the same thing.

Deffo why she left haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I take what I said back about it being nice in the right size. It's a horrible dress.

I mean it's a house of CB event, either they should have known what everyone's wearing or people should expect to be wearing the same thing.

Deffo why she left haha
And at least steam the dress first!

Has she ever spoken about the comment she made about gymshark when she went to their event, about how she was going to have to take something up with them? Or referenced why she was in a foul mood?

tempted to ask her directly but I reckon she’d call it trolling and block me, so not much point

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.