Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice how the bottle was shaking so much when it was against her mouth, and as soon as she took it away from her mouth it didn’t shake at all any more? Funny that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so pathetic

“baby quick get the phone out, I’m about to have tRaVEl AnXiEtY yes babe it’s a thing”

guaranteed the staff were rolling their eyes but giving her snacks and appeasing her so she didn’t disrupt the flight with more bullshit narcissistic shenanigans.

sorry but it absolutely is not normal to be experiencing any type of panic attack and feeling ok with it being filmed and put online. She needs to have a real honest talk with herself about what actually is happening here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eeesh filming yourself have a panic attack is a bit much.

I will never judge her anxiety, we all have our triggers, but getting B to film it (no doubt holding up the plane even more) is just the kind of thing that would irk me no end as a passenger and would make empathy that much harder.

She lives in an online world and I am genuinely sad for her.

Why didn’t invite the friend who said she’d love to but is skint? Oh yeah probably because she doesn’t exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Goodness she is so pathetic! What a sad life she lives. Why let your partner film you having a panic attack? Why only stay in Berlin for 1 night? You don't bloody do anything else and you're home all day! Why take B and not a "friend"? Asshole!

Reactions: 15
I struggle really bad with anxiety but you know what would make me even more anxious? People watching me and while I have a camera man videoing me for content, how are you anxious about stepping on a plane but happy for people to watch you being filmed.
Also is B not so bleeping embarrassed to have people watch him taking a video of his girlfriends breakdown, he must look like a right hole standing their videoing her and not helping her with the people not knowing he’s being forced to video her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine the other passengers and cabin crew seeing her having a 'panic attack' and watching her partner filming it?! If I was B I would have said erm. No?! Can we just get on the plane ffs its so strange

Also why is only her right hand shaking?

Goodness she is so pathetic! What a sad life she lives. Why let your partner film you having a panic attack? Why only stay in Berlin for 1 night? You don't bloody do anything else and you're home all day! Why take B and not a "friend"? Asshole!
Such excellent points. Berlin is one of my favourite cities in the world, why not make a short trip out of it? She's gonna be exhausted flying back again tomorrow that she probably will blame leaving the house and never do it again.

Reactions: 11
I used to have general anxiety symptoms, really badly exacerbated by meds I took at one point for something else. So I had a natural empathy for Nelly initially.

the issue for me is that…

1. She ALWAYS has a medical issue. it used to be almost a daily occurance at one point - until tattlers called her out on it and she toned it down. She’d have an infection in her stitches or unbelievable period pain or she’d have depressive symptoms or shed have a panic attack or she’d have a fly in her ear (!!!)… there was just always something

2. And she always uses her ailments as content

And 3. She’s largely very dishonest in general. If she can blatantly, unnecessarily lie down the camera about basic info such as her last name for example, how can we trust her to be truthful? Especially since she essentially monetises these ailments. Another example is that time she had debilitating period cramps that miraculously cleared up for her to visit lounge wear HQ but which she attempted to obfuscate by delaying posting about it (except the company posted in real time blowing nelly’s cover).

a combination of the above… just makes me think she’s bullshitting - whether she genuinely has gotten herself worked up to the extent that she believes it or not - I don’t think she suffers from anxiety in the way she makes out.

She has made disordered eating a part of personality at this point. She mentions it frequently, it’s the premise of her insta but… her own doctor didn’t want to diagnose her with an ED. By her own admission she pushed and pushed for that diagnosis. I have never ever come across someone with an ED who wanted to be diagnosed as such. I certainly didn’t.

there is definitely something up with nelly but I’m not sure it’s the things she thinks it is. Girl has some deep deep rooted issues.

And it’s just bleeping bizarre to request your BF film you having an attack, totally unnecessary. She looks melodramatic and unhinged, and he’s a fool for going along with it. If I saw a guy filming his panic stricken girlfriend instead of supporting her, I’d think he was a total asshole. What weird validation is B getting from appeasing and enabling this toxic behaviour?

mentally, these guys are one fucked up pairing.

Reactions: 16
I will never ever see a reason why she would need to be recorded having a panic attack. Aside from needing attention / pity. I agree that we cannot believe anything she says because she lies about anything and everything. Does B not have work, how can he just drop everything last minute to fly to Berlin with her?

Reactions: 15
I will never ever see a reason why she would need to be recorded having a panic attack. Aside from needing attention / pity. I agree that we cannot believe anything she says because she lies about anything and everything. Does B not have work, how can he just drop everything last minute to fly to Berlin with her?
I think B appears to enable her behaviour so it's probably not the healthiest of relationships. If that was me, my partner would not be filming it.
She probably didn't want to go on her own and couldn't get any of her friends to go with her because they are too busy being 'spicy' with the Nelly vibrator she gave them for free

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think B appears to enable her behaviour so it's probably not the healthiest of relationships. If that was me, my partner would not be filming it.
She probably didn't want to go on her own and couldn't get any of her friends to go with her because they are too busy being 'spicy' with the Nelly vibrator she gave them for free
Genuinely frightened of her and her toxic lifestyle / relationship. It will all end so badly eventually. How can these two marry / have kids when their relationship is THIS f*cked? Being that painfully and dangerously codependent is running them both into the ground

Reactions: 12
Well we've observed that they could have some weird ddlg vibes lol so perhaps it is not too far out of the question that they get off on him babying her about her various ailments.

Even if not in "that" way he must enjoy how dependent she is on him because I can think of many people who would have been long gone at this point. I'm sympathetic to mental health struggles and have had bad anxiety in the past but it's just ridiculous at this point. She always has a physical/mental problem like at what point do you seek a therapist or a doctor? But she wouldn't be able to milk it on social media if she got better I suppose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The thing is, the last few flights I've been on in recent months, almost all of them had someone panic and not get on the flight/barely manage. (I'm not judging, I have panic disorder lol)
So it isn't like she's raising awareness. Fear of flying is one of the most "acceptable" anxiety triggers

Reactions: 8
Well we've observed that they could have some weird ddlg vibes lol so perhaps it is not too far out of the question that they get off on him babying her about her various ailments.

Even if not in "that" way he must enjoy how dependent she is on him because I can think of many people who would have been long gone at this point. I'm sympathetic to mental health struggles and have had bad anxiety in the past but it's just ridiculous at this point. She always has a physical/mental problem like at what point do you seek a therapist or a doctor? But she wouldn't be able to milk it on social media if she got better I suppose
if you google B’s name, an article he wrote about his struggle with depression comes up.

Obviously he doesn’t have an insta “career” so we don’t get as much insight into his mind, but he has well documented mental health struggles.

I truly believe B has his own demons and self esteem issues, and I think being around Nelly (who is a total mess) makes him feel needed and worthwhile.

I know a fair number of guys who feel “manlier” when their SO is dependent on them in some way. Either way, it’s toxic.
---
This woman is there too and she posted this video and it looks like everyone took a girlfriend with them, yet Nelly dragged B along. It just shows how pathetic her life really is, all the pretending for ‘galentines’ etc
one If her “friends” couldn’t afford it either - it would’ve been such a touching gesture to take her.

but no, Nelly has to rely on a man to hold her hand. So much for all that female empowerment and valuing friendship and galentines. As soon as a fun trip comes up it’s B who gets dragged along.

my guess is one reason she doesn’t invest in friendships is that a friend would tell her things she doesn’t want to hear. A decent friend would highlight concerns over her codependency. A good friend would comfort nelly during her “anxiety” but would refuse to film her. A decent friend would probably suggest she live in the moment a little instead of filming everything.

easier to stick to B like a limpet because he never questions her, and pretend it’s anxiety that prevents her having real friends instead of acknowledging the truth of the fact that a good friend would be too much of a mirror being held up to nelly’s own toxic behaviours.

Last edited:
Was on a BA flight today, the cabin crew give out free breakfast bars to everyone so she was literally showing her and b’s to the camera playing that she was getting special treatment… how many other narratives does she falsify!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Was on a BA flight today, the cabin crew give out free breakfast bars to everyone so she was literally showing her and b’s to the camera playing that she was getting special treatment… how many other narratives does she falsify!!
soooo many. And those are just ones we catch out.

she’s that effed up in the head, I think she actually convinces herself her own bs is true. I think it’s a real possibility she’s so far down that rabbit hole. Maybe that’s being too generous though, she’s been caught out, deliberately, flat out lying, multiple times.

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise the lizzo show was PR at first (I don't follow her anymore and rarely pop in) but I was kinda confused about her liking Lizzo. She doesn't really come across as having interest in music to me. Her personality or fashion sense doesn't pertain to any genre she may like. She's a very confusing individual who shares her entire life online yet non of us are aware of what kind of music she even listens to. How can you share so much yet hide such basic info? Maybe she just likes the most mundane tit to ever be created.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.