Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheekycharlie

Jesus wept, bet Gymshark are glad they invited her to this event aren’t they! NOT! Could she be any less enthusiastic / any more passive aggressive?! I’m honestly confused, is she trying to get them to drop her on purpose cos that’s truly what it seems like?!

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Fuzzydunlop

Why would anyone want sex toys or advice from her? She seems like she has the most boring, vanilla, unexciting sex ever.

• Heart

abusyday

It's a terrible collab
The photos look sickly sweet and not clever What has she actually had to do for this, apart from go on social media about a reveal for weeks?
Interested to hear how she was involved in the creation
Did B have to go for a plaster cast
Has she designed the look of the toy
Is the tag line going to be something like who needs cock when you've got the Haycock pleasure toy

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Helena is perpetually offended!! Hates diets but is straight sized & most definitely watches her weight! Is BoPo but is slamming it in the gym on 2nd January with all the ‘poor other’ beneath her gym goers who want to be fit in the new year! Hates a before & after but showed us hers, with a skinny gazey white bikini pic! Off to aerial hoop to tone her straight sized body so she can get into loungewear lingerie & sexy red dresses! Ffs you couldn’t make it up! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

cee-bee

VIP Member
She’s getting very creative with her ailments 🙄
please tell me this moron didn’t take herself to (an already overstretched A&E services) because she had a “bug” in her ear?! Please?

I have friends who are nurses and A&E doctors and this sort of person is the bane of their existence. People who treat A&E like a GP walk in.

it’s NOT appropriate to go to A&E because you think you have a bug in your ear. You try home remedies then book an appointment with your GP who will be able to check inside your ear to see if there is actually anything.

this isn’t an emergency, I can’t believe she’s abusing it this way while giggling like a moron?

Omg she’s actually at an A&E, how is she not embarrassed at herself?

Last edited:
I’m terrible at maths so correct me if I’m wrong, there’s about 6 in the remaining pile and that’s apparently 10% of what’s left so she sold/made 60?
Unless what she’s trying, and failing, to say is that each pebble is representative of let’s say 10 vibrators. Either way, weird and boring. For a product you’re “so proud of” that you didn’t manufacture or design, why not just say wow we made 1,000 I thought that was ambitious and actually I’ve sold 90% of them. Do we need to try and be cryptic about it? Hold on, of course we do because it’s Nelly and everything she spouts is a lie, falsified, embellished or horse shit.
---
New thread title:
Underwear too tight, too anxious to take a flight, “I’m body positive”, what a load of shite. Helena you’re not fooling us, Nelly x VUSH? Oh please, do us all a favour and shush.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
“Designed by Nelly herself” aka she chose the colours and a heart indentation from a prototype line up.

imagine being foolish enough to buy her vibrator, then you go to open the box for some fun time and you come across Nelly’s smug face…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

cee-bee

VIP Member
Iirc, she mentioned a few months ago that the project was something that some people found controversial... I'm wondering if it could be a sex toy or something with Lovehoney...
Love honey collab for Valentine’s Day I reckon

Micernice

I swear she hasn't done a gym post in months and here we are, 2nd Jan, back in the gym. Almost like she's the thing she's preaching against....

Many people are at the gym to see changes in their body, smaller, bigger, more toned, whatever it is, there is nothing wrong with wanting a before and after. Chill Nelly.

I also wonder, because I’ve done plenty of shoots before (directing them not in front of the camera) and having a big team like that with a big shoot is always quite overwhelming. I’d go out of my way to make the models feel comfy and be mates with them/follow on insta so they didn’t feel a hundred people staring at them nit picking every stray piece of fabric or concealer smudge or whatever.

She leaves events early because there are too many people there and she’s anxious. But all those people turning up for her, not a trace of anxiety in sight. In fact, feeling confident enough to take a photo of herself and then turn around and take a photo of the team as well. I wonder if leaving events like that is more to do with people not fawning over her/treating her like the big deal she “obviously” is and less to do with the volume of people there.

cee-bee

VIP Member
The biggest shoot of her career. I mean it wouldn’t take much to top her biggest up to now anyway but let’s see what she does today 😂
View attachment 1820092
everything is the biggest highlight of her career.

a collard with fenty was the best thing ever. She was so unbelievably excited to share news of those candles she collages on. Her swimwear line with aym was amazing and the best thing she’d done yet. Every single photo shoot she pays for herself to go on, is the best most incredible thing ever, the most stunning photos she’s ever seen of herself and she can never believe how amazing they’ve turned out. And yet once posted, we never heard about those collabs again, never see her wear the dress again.

the girl is a walking personification of toxic positivity.
B201A842-5F62-4415-B54F-81959C3B924A.jpeg
613DB271-1DCB-4E1B-B2C8-C90E94BA0328.jpeg
DB8B5FF6-7BFA-46A9-8D63-797497508483.jpeg
92D15D84-FEDB-48DE-BC10-E0127F9A8D91.jpeg
072E90CB-5483-4E49-8FF1-F0E6DBC26F4B.jpeg
27155DB2-46C9-4392-AF8A-D13469F64BCF.jpeg
ABBB2B05-782A-4910-958C-9122918BD508.jpeg

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
So she’s now been told to go home and put oil in her ear, which she could have googled in a about 10 secs flat and saved wasting A&E staffs time for such a ridiculous thing!

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She’s having a few days off to deal with her impetigo. Hahahahahaha days off doing what, putting a pumpkin on your head and putting an orange cushion on the sofa and calling it autumn aesthetic? It must be debilitating bless her. The rest of us would have to suffer on and go into work

• Haha
Reactions: 18