Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
So what’s happened thus far?
-still bloated, still anxious
-moved into a new home with Andrew
-sadly had a miscarriage earlier in the year
-pregnant again with little boy but nobody really knows when she’s due
-every post since she announced the pregnancy she’s cradling her bloat
-sister announced birth of baby girl which prompted Natasha to announce she has anxiety over what to post…
-had a gender reveal party complete with gifted everything and kids party spread. Only she and Andrew attended.
-has started wearing ‘baby on board badge’ when ever she leaves the house
-launching her own clothing brand which we are all sure will leave much to be desired

Aw it may have to wait till next thread now, because there’s an option to add a poll when new thread is created,,, sorry 🙃
No worries, I meant to say it in the previous thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
Alert Alert! She appears to be travelling to London by train to see baby Gigi WITHOUT her baby on board badge! Is she ok? How will every one know she’s pregnant?

• Haha
  • Heart
ALSO! Did you see her latest story, the nurse called her baby chubby? I highly doubt that, why is she hellbent on this fat baby idea?! Maybe the nurse meant Natashas the chubby one after seeing that ill- fitting dress!
This one?

It's giving YOU a complex Natasha, though I'm sure Addison will have one eventually with you as his mum...

Another thread title suggestion:

"Andrew leaves the house and I get all blubby, won't shut up about my son being chubby"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Flutterby2307

I don’t fully dislike Natasha and I’ve been a reader on here for a while when little things niggle at me but today I really had to comment just to say what a load of bull it is saying she’s left the house today and had a panic attack, but yet still then posed for a photo! As someone who has suffered with panic disorder, specifically post-natally, I can tell you that when you have a true panic attack, you cannot even hold your own child, let alone stand up in public and pose with them!!! Surly she must know how ridiculous her lies are by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
That STUPID BITCH. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

There's a reason God didn't bless her with a girl. She's so undeserving of one.
If you're reading this Natasha, you're an awful human being for this comment.

Also this, Natasha is in fact the dummy, her boob isn't but she is.
Get that baby on a feeding schedule and don't let him use your nipple as a pacifier. This tells me she may be breast feeding and falling sleeping to it. Which is pretty dangerous.
Imagine being so vapid that you’re googling if your baby is fat. She’s insane and you’re right, thank god she didn’t have a girl as I hate to think how she’d have treated her growing up.

• Heart

lyrixs

Oh Lordy, the underwear shots holding the baby. 🤦🏽
It’s the people going “you look AMAZING!” that get me. Don’t bloody encourage her. She doesn’t look amazing. She looks like a woman who had a baby a week ago. Nothing more nothing less.

• Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

Hey Natasha-

Maybe stop logging into the “fake page” yourself if it rattles you so much. Just a thought!

• Haha
  • Heart

studmuffin12

I think its been mentioned before however surely if you're wearing your own brand active wear, you're essentially a brand ambassador you'd want to show it in the best possible light? She's made it look hideous because it doesn't fit her properly at all she's spilling out of it at the sides!! Looks very cheap

• Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

Why is she always pushing such disgusting clothing? They’re all vile. No shape, they never fit her. Everything just looks super cheap and nasty 🤢

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Also a lie I’m doubting any medical professional would make a statement like that unless they had full access to her records…anyone else think the birth will be predictably dramatic?
She’ll be in labour for extended hours if not weeks, after being rushed into hospital at least twice with false alarms, doctor will tell her she almost died, baby will have some kind of illness that probably won’t be an illness but she will make it into one, hospital stay post birth will be minimum 3 days and she will be back in within a week with some kind of drama.

• Haha
  • Heart

FauxShow

Speaking from professional perspective...They wouldn't even offer an induction, and especially not a major surgery such as a c-section, without an ABSOLUTE need for it. If she's saying she declined it, therefore they must have offered it, then she's being medically negligent towards her child before it's even born.

To be honest, I call bullshit. Baby has probably stopped growing and she has to have daily monitoring just in case - very common and very manageable; anything else and she would be admitted.

• Heart

Rosie_and_Jim

Firstly, who’s this?!
D361DCD9-480D-4384-93FA-93343263BC50.png

Also, how many more hints does she want to drop to bababoom about her bloody pram. 100% sent herself those questions so that she can nudge them with a little reminder and make sure they send her the right one! Makes me sick. I really hope they don’t send her one!
7B184DCD-D6CB-435B-8248-9ABECA6F59D9.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Ha! She's ridiculous. She should talk to her sister about it and her two very good "friends". LOL

Btw, John Lewis do these baby appointments for FREE and they run down everything you need for a baby. It's pretty cool, I did it with my first!

My mate showed me a screen shot of her frozen banana... like we fucking care what smoothie she is drinking. ALSO, it's so cringe how she "discovers" all these basic hacks that everyone has been doing for ages.
She's in her mid 30s, how dense is she?
How does everyone else who doesn’t have 499k followers to ask where to find a baby list manage? I’ve just put it into Google and gone onto images there loads of checklists you can print out, and since she hasn’t got a job and sitting at home pining after Andrew all day why doesn’t she go through them all and compile her own list. Fuck me she’s going to get gifted everything anyway, and she’s CRYING? I tell you who should be crying; women who are wondering how they are going to afford anything they need for their newborn because they won’t be getting any of it free.

I need to breathe😂

• Heart

lyrixs

I’ve just read her update - I don’t really get it. If I was going through all that I’d be asking for a c-section at this stage. Not going home and waiting, not going in and out of the hospital daily for hours on end. I’d just take their advice and go for a c-section. Otherwise, you’re completely drained by the time the baby arrives.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
We said this before. And I was thinking surely if she was 40 weeks and they’re worried about the shape of her womb and the space they would have induced her?
I can’t help thinking her recent “scares/hospital visits” are just Natasha attempting to get medical intervention and bring baby on quicker than he should be. #rabbitoff
I think she’s 2-3 weeks behind what she’s always stated.

I’m waiting for her “burst of energy frantically cleaning the house nesting stories”
Instead of the standard of herself DAILY updates posing in underwear cuddling her bump and also the dog and partner sleeping in her tummy.
isnt it Stange we’ve never seen her do general cleaning in all these years of IG, I reckon she’s got a cleaner.
Nesting, we wanna see nesting! Nowt! Not a jot!

You can’t possibly go from being 2 days pregnant to the birthing suite, recording EVERYTHING in between yet without recording the nesting cleaning!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

FauxShow

My bets is she will be induced tomorrow, but it'll end up emergency c-section...and Natasha will be placing A LOT of emphasis on the 'Emergency' part of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart