Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cluster feeding?? When does it stop? ☹🤣 :/ who wants to deliver the good news? He she is, zero sleep, thinking that cluster feeding g is a temporary thing.
Catatpulted into the real world, he will be on the bottle by the weekend!
he’s gorgeous! Im
Happy for his safe delivery, if there really was medical issues (which I still
Don’t believe)
I did think she’s likely just mentioning cluster feeding so she has an excuse to switch

Reactions: 1
Not our Tash moaning about no sleep already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a silly cow. Did she really think he’d be sleeping for big breaks or through the night? I’m excited to see her put in the real work now.

Why are we missing the traumatic birth story? This isn’t her maybe motherhood has changed her 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she had such a normal birth that even she can’t find about it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeh I don’t get people who use a name but straight away shorten it. Both are equally terrible for a boy anyway.

Reactions: 2
Why the duck wouldn’t she have researched C-section when she was supposedly told early on it was a probability due to her heart shaped womb condition? I don’t give two shits if a woman has a C-section even elected, but something feels so sinister about that post. Can’t put my finger on it exactly but I wouldn’t put it past her to have demanded a C for content/attention because a natural birth wouldn’t have been traumatic enough for her, she has to be special. She’s now that mumma that was so brave, sharing her story for others etc etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s either an emergency or it’s not, wtf is a semi emergency? Any medics out there learn that at uni? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why the duck wouldn’t she have researched C-section when she was supposedly told early on it was a probability due to her heart shaped womb condition? I don’t give two shits if a woman has a C-section even elected, but something feels so sinister about that post. Can’t put my finger on it exactly but I wouldn’t put it past her to have demanded a C for content/attention because a natural birth wouldn’t have been traumatic enough for her, she has to be special. She’s now that mumma that was so brave, sharing her story for others etc etc etc.
Yep, the wonderful condition of munchausens, soon to be by proxy! She needs the attention of doctors and nurses and a surgical situation the way a drug addict needs crack. Staging a pic getting an epidural is absolutely sickening. Does she give 2 shits that the nurses probably don’t want to be in the pics? No she does not. Because she’s in a frenzy of trauma addiction. At one point during the post she says what’s “best for me”. Oh course it is. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she revelled in the vulnerability and entitlement of being pregnant. It remains to be seen whether she will silently resent the little one for taking the attention off her or will be a vessel for more medical drama. I’m sorry she’s one sick individual, look into her eyes you can actually see. Why no One close to her has actually raised any concerns about her behaviour. Starting to think Andrew is a bit of a simpleton, despite his education. Most grown men want an equal partner not some batshit crazy hospital addicted nut job who wants to be wrapped in cotton wool 24/7
I bet she sat there gorging on celebrations watching everyone try to care for her without one bleeping iota of self awareness. Remember the cut leg…that Is all 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t get this - is she trying to shame him? She could pump and he could help? Maybe he does the nappy before the feed?
Or maybe he will help today while she naps. Doesn’t even make sense for both of them to be up all night, what is he supposed to do sit and hold her hand?

As a mother of 3 who's had 3 c sections, one was crash... there's no such thing as a semi emergency. Her post left a bad taste in my mouth. She was trying to justify the c-section like it's something to be ashamed of??? These days hardly anyone is having a natural birth, Natural/c-section are usually a trend anyway. First borns are usually late and stubborn. She's been going on and on and on about her misshaped uterus... you would think someone who's intellectually curious would do RESEARCH on all the options. there is NO stigma with c-section. How stupid can one be. honestly?????? All those maternity classes she took and it wasn't mentioned???? IDIOT. IDIOT. IDIOT. This post has me so annoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And she’s straight back to the ads. At this point I can’t believe she still has followers who care about her content. Can’t believe that c section post 🫠

Also see she’s getting some tit on her Milton ad video for all the chemicals. Her only response “100% vegan and plant based” she will realise she can’t make a quick buck with any old company like she does with selling crap clothes as everyone will have an opinion on baby stuff

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.