Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me wth is going on because my brain hurts 🤣🤣😢I don’t know much medical stuff but how would Andrew be in theatre if she wasn’t having a c section? How is she not having one at over 40 weeks (Also not over 40 weeks)
She’s absolutely loving all the medical drama

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s getting right on my nerves now with all this drama. We knew it was coming though! She didn’t disappoint.

Natasha, take a leaf out of your sisters book and quietly have your baby and enjoy your time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell me wth is going on because my brain hurts 🤣🤣😢I don’t know much medical stuff but how would Andrew be in theatre if she wasn’t having a c section? How is she not having one at over 40 weeks (Also not over 40 weeks)
She’s absolutely loving all the medical drama
Absolutly no way they would offer her an induction on a c section if it wasn’t necessary, 💯 never ever! And if they have and she is being true in saying “she knows best, would rather follow her gut” she’s going against professional advice. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous when she said that 2 days ago, I mean, come on! The woman’s a fruitloop!
I think this daily monitoring is a lot to do with her anxiety, I think they have agreed to routinely check her out on a daily basis, I know 💯 that they do this type of acts to woman suffering from pre natal anxiety/depression issues, to ease the mental strain they are suffering.
My gut feeling is she’s lied about “her dates” exaggerated the ‘first day of her last period’ so her dates don’t match with the medical, but she will argue with them.
If she was 40 weeks last week like she said she was, that baby would categorically be here by now.

By whatever method, natural, induction or section

POV: could be something as small as the fact he’s measuring small is because she’s fabricated her conceiving date! And won’t let it lie with the professionals

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutly no way they would offer her an induction on a c section if it wasn’t necessary, 💯 never ever! And if they have and she is being true in saying “she knows best, would rather follow her gut” she’s going against professional advice. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous when she said that 2 days ago, I mean, come on! The woman’s a fruitloop!
I think this daily monitoring is a lot to do with her anxiety, I think they have agreed to routinely check her out on a daily basis, I know 💯 that they do this type of acts to woman suffering from pre natal anxiety/depression issues, to ease the mental strain they are suffering.
My gut feeling is she’s lied about “her dates” exaggerated the ‘first day of her last period’ so her dates don’t match with the medical, but she will argue with them.
If she was 40 weeks last week like she said she was, that baby would categorically be here by now.

By whatever method, natural, induction or section

POV: could be something as small as the fact he’s measuring small is because she’s fabricated her conceiving date! And won’t let it lie with the professionals
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain to me 💕💕she is absolutely deranged…I feel really bad for the staff dealing with her, if she’s arguing with them. How is she going to justify being 43 weeks pregnant to everyone? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At my trust, they tend to let you go to 40 weeks + 12 days before they induce, which is pretty much standard practice all over unless the baby is in distress etc which she's said it's not.

I absolutely agree with the comment above...She should step away from social media, have her baby in peace and show some class and dignity instead of using Instagram as a forum for her evident munchausen.

Also, side note, anyone think it's odd that her car was 'stolen' weeks ago and she's still not got one.

At the time, she never said a thing either which is EXTREMELY odd coming from a woman who documents even a half eaten chocolate egg.

My thoughts...It was sent back cos they couldn't afford it 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think so too. And probably got a new car that isn’t a Range Rover so she’s not shown it. But if it was stolen it was definitely on finance anyway, I’m not sure what happens when a financed car gets stolen? I guess you have to pay back the finance company with the insurance money and you’re left to start over?

• Heart
At my trust, they tend to let you go to 40 weeks + 12 days before they induce, which is pretty much standard practice all over unless the baby is in distress etc which she's said it's not.

I absolutely agree with the comment above...She should step away from social media, have her baby in peace and show some class and dignity instead of using Instagram as a forum for her evident munchausen.

Also, side note, anyone think it's odd that her car was 'stolen' weeks ago and she's still not got one.

At the time, she never said a thing either which is EXTREMELY odd coming from a woman who documents even a half eaten chocolate egg.

I’m so glad you noted her munchausens…I wonder if the hospital suspect she has it? Do we think she will transfer it on to the baby? (Medical dramas mystery illnesses etc)

She’s getting right on my nerves now with all this drama. We knew it was coming though! She didn’t disappoint.

Natasha, take a leaf out of your sisters book and quietly have your baby and enjoy your time with him.
Right THIS. ^^^^ I've stayed quite quiet because frankly I've enjoyed reading this but to some degree I felt guilty as I thought maybe my thoughts on this were still a bit too mean.

But its evident the only thing this girl (i say girl because she's so bleeping childish) suffers from is attention seeking and being a pathological LIAR. (Her car, pregnancy, etc).

If she suffered from anxiety, and I say IF because I suffer from it, and if I was in hospital and genuinely scared and worried for my baby the last thing I'd be doing is taking 50 photos of me, the bed, the floor, the machine etc for an Instagram story backdrop. But i would never in a million years keep on and on posing and posting that I was in the hospital because I'd be terrified of all the incoming messages asking me to explain further, something which I hate doing. " why, whats wrong, what happened" etc

And I only have 150 followers could you IMAGINE 100,000 DMS ?! I'd get so stressed .
To her, its clear to me its for attention, she knows people will comment and DM and she thrives off it!
I feel sick that she is taking up a hospital bed for 8 hours a day , and the machinery,, nurses and doctors,, when there are so many other people that need them more than her.

I know I sound mean but I'm sick of her disgusting attention seeking now. Have some bleeping dignity.

Oh, and because I'm sure she'll delete this when she sees it, this person has got it bang on with their comment. She plays the victim. Having a baby you want is a joy, not an illness.

(I'm sure princess Natasha hasn't seen it yet because she's too busy taking up the NHS beds and nurses and posing on bouncy balls for photos for the Gram later)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right THIS. ^^^^ I've stayed quite quiet because frankly I've enjoyed reading this but to some degree I felt guilty as I thought maybe my thoughts on this were still a bit too mean.

But its evident the only thing this girl (i say girl because she's so bleeping childish) suffers from is attention seeking and being a pathological LIAR. (Her car, pregnancy, etc).

If she suffered from anxiety, and I say IF because I suffer from it, and if I was in hospital and genuinely scared and worried for my baby the last thing I'd be doing is taking 50 photos of me, the bed, the floor, the machine etc for an Instagram story backdrop. But if I had anxiety I would never in a million years keep on and on posing and posting that I was in the hospital because I'd be terrified of all the incoming messages asking me to explain further, something which I hate doing. " why, whats wrong, what happened" etc

And I only have 150 followers could you IMAGINE 100,000 DMS ?! I'd get so stressed .
To her, its clear to me its for attention, she knows people will comment and DM and she thrives off it!
I feel sick that she is taking up a hospital bed for 8 hours a day , and the machinery,, nurses and doctors,, when there are so many other people that need them more than her.

I know I sound mean but I'm sick of her disgusting attention seeking now. Have some bleeping dignity.

Oh, and because I'm sure she'll delete this when she sees it, this person has got it bang on with their comment. She plays the victim. Having a baby you want is a joy, not an illness.

(I'm sure princess Natasha hasn't seen it yet because she's too busy taking up the NHS beds and nurses and posing on bouncy balls for photos for the Gram later)
This! This! This! Honestly 💕💕

Reactions: 3

If she suffered from anxiety, and I say IF because I suffer from it, and if I was in hospital and genuinely scared and worried for my baby the last thing I'd be doing is taking 50 photos of me, the bed, the floor, the machine etc for an Instagram story backdrop. But if I had anxiety I would never in a million years keep on and on posing and posting that I was in the hospital because I'd be terrified of all the incoming messages asking me to explain further, something which I hate doing. " why, whats wrong, what happened" etc

You’re not being mean, I don’t think any of us are. A pregnant woman is well within her rights to be concerned, panicked, worried, scared, anxious….all of that and more. I know I will be. But as you’ve said her behaviour doesn’t align with someone who is having a traumatic experience while suffering anxiety. She’s clearly exaggerating everything for dramatics and attention. Totally agree, having to explain yourself when you have anxiety is the absolute worst, I always close myself off in these situations. She’s mental, the fact that we all 100% predicted this says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’re not being mean, I don’t think any of us are. A pregnant woman is well within her rights to be concerned, panicked, worried, scared, anxious….all of that and more. I know I will be. But as you’ve said her behaviour doesn’t align with someone who is having a traumatic experience while suffering anxiety. She’s clearly exaggerating everything for dramatics and attention. Totally agree, having to explain yourself when you have anxiety is the absolute worst, I always close myself off in these situations. She’s mental, the fact that we all 100% predicted this says it all.
Sooo…when do we think baby will arrive? I’m too invested in this 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My bets is she will be induced tomorrow, but it'll end up emergency c-section...and Natasha will be placing A LOT of emphasis on the 'Emergency' part of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just went to look her up and maybe she did block you, mate. hahaha
how weird.
is your user name the same and here? 😜
I’ve got 3, all different emails addresses names etc and I’ve only ever followed her on one and I can’t find her on any of them? 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.