Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
munchausens again. Its also really weird how one story will be done really serious medical issue then the next one she’s painting her nails…it’s like she has these outbursts then it subsides for a few minutes then we get a day or so of nothing, then a medical drama that is quickly forgotten. I really am shocked her parents or anyone close (not Andrew, not convinced he doesn’t have “challenged” himself) hasn’t confronted this behaviour and tried to get her help. It’s very bizarre reading the medical stuff and it being accompanied by a picture of her grinning like a lunatic
It’s almost like she’s happy when something is abit scary?! I can’t get my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s almost like she’s happy when something is abit scary?! I can’t get my head around it.
Yes, think of the attention and validation she must get from medical attention- she is special!!! Look!! I’m at the hospital they worry about me you should too!!!

Reactions: 3
Bababoom finally gifted her something then! Probably to shut her up 🙄
They gifted her loads! And didn’t she have a different seat like that they gifted? Or maybe it was that one and she only showed the box before.

Reactions: 1
They gifted her loads! And didn’t she have a different seat like that they gifted? Or maybe it was that one and she only showed the box before.
I hate how basic she is saying she “obsessed” with the baby swing thing. How can you be obsessed with something you can’t even use properly because you haven’t had your baby yet? Seriously she is an idiot.

• Haha
I hate how basic she is saying she “obsessed” with the baby swing thing. How can you be obsessed with something you can’t even use properly because you haven’t had your baby yet? Seriously she is an idiot.
Notice that none of this gifted baby stuff is on her grid as well. Like surely other mums are more interested in that than her tacky pour moi and lounge underwear ads.

She really loves applauding her relationship. She got pregnant very quickly with him and I honestly don’t think that’s a good idea when you’ve had basically hardly any time together. As I’ve said before, it’s when the stress of a baby arrives that the cracks set in!

• Heart
Best is yet to come. Who’s betting her mum will be down help with baby…which will give plenty of time for her to fill the gram with weight loss post/ crying/ medical emergencies

• Haha
What’s she gonna call baby? For some reason I’ve got Leo in my head. First name Leo middle name Anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Another day, another gifted baby item. How is she due in two weeks and still doesn’t have a baby monitor? No wonder she’s got anxiety, waiting for companies to gift you items for your baby when it’s due any day is enough to give anyone heart palpitations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think its been mentioned before however surely if you're wearing your own brand active wear, you're essentially a brand ambassador you'd want to show it in the best possible light? She's made it look hideous because it doesn't fit her properly at all she's spilling out of it at the sides!! Looks very cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.