Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s home and straight on the junk food, I’m sure her healing body will do well with pizza. I’m also sick of the stupid secretive pics. If you don’t want to show your kid then keep him off insta entirely. It’s not difficult. Whoever said she’ll unveil in that stupid Essex magazine is right 🤣 there’s no way a more prominent magazine would cover it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s been almost 24 hours she must be back in hospital by now. We’ve definitely got one more massively exaggerated mishap to come before the grand reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we think they held her down and did a c section just to be shot of her celebrations and colouring in books? 🤣🤣

• Haha
So can we start guessing his name
It's gonna have some Indian middle name for sure... but I'm thinking

Noa

Kyle

Hadyn

ir probably Bob

It'

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looks like she had a section becuase she’s wearing compression socks in the stories she’s just put up. Surely there’s a dramatic story behind it all Natasha?!!!!!

Also wow a lot of make up on in pics in her stories - staged for the gram lol

I feel like Addison is a female name
Yes I only know female Addison’s it’s quite popular in the states. Since I saw it I’ve had “Peng ting called Maddison, I told her come jump in my Addison Lee” in my head.

The C section if she’s had one will just be another excuse to get her body out and show she’s not ashamed of her scar. Absolutely shouldn’t be anyway but you know it will be shown off in Lacey underwear with the usual seductive posing.

• Haha
No offense to any Addison lovers, it is the most bland name ever. Sounds like a Neo Nazi leader's name for their first born. But let's be honest, Natasha isn't really Indian...her mom is English. Anyone who's got a white mom is white. I bet she orders butter chicken every time she goes to Indian food. 🤣

With that said, Addison is suuuuch a cute baby.
Just saw her talking about cluster feeding. Wow-- let's hear about this for the next 3-4 months. Your nipples won't ever be the same, Natasha. And yes you can supplement with formula.

Since I KNOWWWW you read this Natasha, HYDRATE and stop eating junk. Lean meats, eggs, complex carbs, some fruit, and lots of veggies (no cruciferous) Your child deserves a healthy start.

• Heart
Cluster feeding?? When does it stop? ☹🤣 :/ who wants to deliver the good news? He she is, zero sleep, thinking that cluster feeding g is a temporary thing.
Catatpulted into the real world, he will be on the bottle by the weekend!
he’s gorgeous! Im
Happy for his safe delivery, if there really was medical issues (which I still
Don’t believe)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.