Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone share the stories from her please? Feel like I’m missing out 😂
Can guarantee you're not missing much @freezelouise43 😅

Here you go! Natasha pouting, natasha eating, natasha pacing, natashas duck face smile etc etc etc 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Awww did no one wee-member her anniversary with Andrew aww poor little Natasha! Quick - give her some attention for this outstanding milestone!

Ugh. She’s such a drama queen. And given what she’s normally like I don’t believe things are as plain sailing as she seems to be making out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww did no one wee-member her anniversary with Andrew aww poor little Natasha! Quick - give her some attention for this outstanding milestone!

Ugh. She’s such a drama queen. And given what she’s normally like I don’t believe things are as plain sailing as she seems to be making out.
I hate the term ‘good baby’ but I think she maybe has just got really lucky with Addison and he’s been an angel so far otherwise it would have been NON STOP with the complaining about how difficult breastfeeding is and sleepless nights etc. That or the opposite and she just doesn’t want people to think he’s anything less than perfect and she can’t cope.

Reactions: 2
I hate the term ‘good baby’ but I think she maybe has just got really lucky with Addison and he’s been an angel so far otherwise it would have been NON STOP with the complaining about how difficult breastfeeding is and sleepless nights etc. That or the opposite and she just doesn’t want people to think he’s anything less than perfect and she can’t cope.
Spoke too soon...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thank you for taking the time share! 💕what did I miss on the public transport drama? 🙈🙈😂
She basically shared an unnecessary amount of stories about how she was taking the baby out by herself for the first time. She then went on to say her anxiety was super high because she kept having irrational thoughts that he was going to get sick again or someone would snatch him and she knew it was irrational ect. I felt some sympathy for her at this point. THEN she went on a multi story rant how nobody helped her with the buggy up and down the stairs, staff were unhelpful, she just had to loiter around until a passer by offered to help but the tone was very entitled. She had not one consideration for the fact that maybe the staff member had a medical issue and couldn't lift her pram, or the fact that not everyone stops to help! You have to be able to do it alone. None of the tube stations she used had lift access etc but she also didn’t use her brain and Google ahead which ones did and then finished up by saying she would never be taking him on the tube again by herself without any kind of emotional intelligence that she’s very privileged to be able to say that and thousands upon thousands of women who aren’t in her lucky position have no choice but to navigate that multiple times a day.

I’m also surprised she hasn’t been forcing him to get engaged…

• Heart
This is exactly how I expected her to be. Baby constantly attached her, no one else can settle him, only wants mummy etc
Super quick way to alienate Andrew and then she’ll moan he doesn’t help her enough

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She basically shared an unnecessary amount of stories about how she was taking the baby out by herself for the first time. She then went on to say her anxiety was super high because she kept having irrational thoughts that he was going to get sick again or someone would snatch him and she knew it was irrational ect. I felt some sympathy for her at this point. THEN she went on a multi story rant how nobody helped her with the buggy up and down the stairs, staff were unhelpful, she just had to loiter around until a passer by offered to help but the tone was very entitled. She had not one consideration for the fact that maybe the staff member had a medical issue and couldn't lift her pram, or the fact that not everyone stops to help! You have to be able to do it alone. None of the tube stations she used had lift access etc but she also didn’t use her brain and Google ahead which ones did and then finished up by saying she would never be taking him on the tube again by herself without any kind of emotional intelligence that she’s very privileged to be able to say that and thousands upon thousands of women who aren’t in her lucky position have no choice but to navigate that multiple times a day.

I’m also surprised she hasn’t been forcing him to get engaged…
Thanks for sharing-Typical Natasha!!! Honestly imagine if you did stop to help her, she would probably be really rude anyway! She’s a really unpleasant person, and uses anxiety and mental health issues as carte Blanche to be entitled and vile. She doesn’t have anxiety, she has a personality disorder

That STUPID witch. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

There's a reason God didn't bless her with a girl. She's so undeserving of one.
If you're reading this Natasha, you're an awful human being for this comment.

Spoke too soon...
Also this, Natasha is in fact the dummy, her boob isn't but she is.
Get that baby on a feeding schedule and don't let him use your nipple as a pacifier. This tells me she may be breast feeding and falling sleeping to it. Which is pretty dangerous.

Reactions: 4
That STUPID witch. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

There's a reason God didn't bless her with a girl. She's so undeserving of one.
If you're reading this Natasha, you're an awful human being for this comment.

Also this, Natasha is in fact the dummy, her boob isn't but she is.
Get that baby on a feeding schedule and don't let him use your nipple as a pacifier. This tells me she may be breast feeding and falling sleeping to it. Which is pretty dangerous.
Imagine being so vapid that you’re googling if your baby is fat. She’s insane and you’re right, thank god she didn’t have a girl as I hate to think how she’d have treated her growing up.

• Heart
Imagine being so vapid that you’re googling if your baby is fat. She’s insane and you’re right, thank god she didn’t have a girl as I hate to think how she’d have treated her growing up.
Imagine thinking google will actually give you a medically sound answer. Imagine posting on social media that your precious baby might be fat. She’s vile, friendless, I dislike her after that

Reactions: 5
I am so glad I have unfollowed her, I don't think I would've had self control. I would've sent her vile messages and maybe told her to walk into a bike lane without looking (not traffic, bc I no monster lulz).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.