Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pregnant body is nothing to be ashamed of but she has so many weirdos following her and commenting disgusting things about her body and boobs, I just feel like this gives me the ick 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yeh it’s too pregnant lady fetish for me

Reactions: 4
Can she stop this non funny cake joke? I work in social care and most of the people we support can easily bake a cake so it’s pathetic that she pretends Andrew can’t!! He obviously can!!!!

Reactions: 2
Can she stop this non funny cake joke? I work in social care and most of the people we support can easily bake a cake so it’s pathetic that she pretends Andrew can’t!! He obviously can!!!!
I came here just to say this, it’s absurd because he clearly could bake a cake if he wanted. I also don’t know about any of you guys, but I atleast need my partner to be a functioning adult, this is…🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I came here just to say this, it’s absurd because he clearly could bake a cake if he wanted. I also don’t know about any of you guys, but I atleast need my partner to be a functioning adult, this is…🥴
It’s just so ridiculously unreal I know she’s unbalanced but also out of touch with what is relatable and humourous…when is she due? I’m sticking round for the meltdown when she’s got to graft and look after a small person, the other stuff I wish had a skip button as she’s an insufferable bore

Reactions: 4
What self respecting man lets his partner portray him as being thick as tit and completely incompetent?

Because we all needed to see this given we’ve completely forgotten she’s PREGNANT.
He owns his own business too. How does anyone take him seriously in the world of work??!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I was giggling so much at her tottering around in those heels on the club L ad 😆

#AD #AD #AD

There you go. Summed her stories from today up in one for you!

She’s 100% a hypochondriac! Come weekend she will totally be fine.

She’s also probably depressed that Andrew hasn’t popped the question and probably won’t ever. 😂
Reading that has literally hurt my brain

I really hope the baby doesn’t have her crazy eyes
It 100% will because he has crazy eyes too. If she wasn’t preggers some of the crazy eye pics look like she’s on drugs 🤣

It 100% will because he has crazy eyes too. If she wasn’t preggers some of the crazy eye pics look like she’s on drugs 🤣
I’ve attached a pic just in case anyone missed them 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

I’ve attached a pic just in case anyone missed them 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣does she really think we believe Andrew fell asleep clutching her mama bottle?

What is her childish obsession with Christmas at this stage? She reminds me of Britney Spears. Just behaving like a child for attention and off her bloody rocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is her childish obsession with Christmas at this stage? She reminds me of Britney Spears. Just behaving like a child for attention and off her bloody rocker.
Baby’s coming soon! I really don’t think she has any idea what she’s in for and I’m here for It all 🤣🤣🤣couple weeks people…get ready for the show to come to town 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.