Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read her update - I don’t really get it. If I was going through all that I’d be asking for a c-section at this stage. Not going home and waiting, not going in and out of the hospital daily for hours on end. I’d just take their advice and go for a c-section. Otherwise, you’re completely drained by the time the baby arrives.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just read her update - I don’t really get it. If I was going through all that I’d be asking for a c-section at this stage. Not going home and waiting, not going in and out of the hospital daily for hours on end. I’d just take their advice and go for a c-section. Otherwise, you’re completely drained by the time the baby arrives.
Since I’ve been blocked but addicted to the saga can someone kindly update me 🤣🤣🤣

Noooo, but if she did that then Princess Natasha 👸 wouldn't be able to drag out begging for attention, and she'd just be normal like everyone else - she can't possibly have that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Quelle surprise she’s been in and out of hospital for a week and now must stay there until babies born. How long will she be there after he’s born? I’m going with 10 days minimum. This couldn’t possibly have been a straight forward birth. Never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got 3, all different emails addresses names etc and I’ve only ever followed her on one and I can’t find her on any of them? 🤷‍♀️🤣
Well, insta has this new feature that lets you block people and any other account they may have made.
BUT she also could be slightly shadow banned, which happens for many reasons but these are my theories when someone has a big following and either gets reported or people are just not interested like keep passing up her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well, insta has this new feature that lets you block people and any other account they may have made.
BUT she also could be slightly shadow banned, which happens for many reasons but these are my theories when someone has a big following and either gets reported or people are just not interested like keep passing up her stories.
Thank you it’s very odd! Xx

Why was her pregnancy never going to.be average jo ? Have you seen her story today? Week 40 no baby just absolute drama content

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this! All bloody smiles. bleeping anxiety / panick attacks my arse

Rest my case. The psychopath is shopping and gallivanting at restaurants.
Walking around with that thing on her hand is her absolute dream, I bet she’s been waving it in front of everyone’s face she’s passed. I mean she didn’t even need to get it into the pics there. She’s a bleeping nutter 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel bad saying this, but anybody else think that some stretched pregnant belly buttons look like bum holes? It’s literally just an observation from her last couple of grid posts

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just caught up on her stories, why do I feel there’s a rabbit off?
I had very similar issues during my pregnancy, baby weight issues late on, anterior placenta, weird shape womb, I had low cervix, bleeding throughout, every possible hick
Up.
nothing adds up, unless the guidelines have completly changed in the last 8 years? I don’t know, I’ve not had a recent baby, but all this… I can’t get my head around it.
I personally think she’s shot herself in foot with the early days of lying on her dates, being less pregnant that she actually was and she’s desperately wanting them to bring the baby on sooner to save the obvious questions, ive never believed she’s as far as she’s said since her holiday in Cyprus.
i know a lot about anxiety in pregnancy (mine stemmed from multiple miscarriage and random bleeding for the full term)
So my notes were fuelled with ANXIETY
her “anxiety notes” in that baby file, trust me they will pander to her every whim. They did with me, but my baby was Induced at 38 weeks, (waters broke no labour)
I had no offers of induction, c section or anything prior, I was told what was happening and it happened. Waters broke, put in induction drip, baby in distress (apparently this is standard with induced babies)
He was born a few hours later.
It seems like alot if messing about and fannying on and way tooooooooo much Natasha input on what she feels is right.
Nah, not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she actually serious?

How the duck does she go from having a few days of panic and almost needing an emergency section, that being halted due to an anxiety attack, and now having to stay in hospital to bleeping off to Wagamama and shopping for clothes.

She is absolutely not on this planet at all. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I 💯 know that she will be kept in for monitoring if she’s got anxiety, they are on high alert with this condition, I know first hand. My baby came early so I can’t comment personally on being 40 plus weeks anxiety, but I was promised Constant hospital care and monitoring if I needed it, like I say I didn’t coz my waters broke on a dog walk 2 weeks early, but what im
Trying to say is that they will not take any chances with Natasha, she’s more than vocal.

Reactions: 2
She needs sectioning, honestly I think she’s really gone off the rails….the attention from the hospital has caused her to spiral. I have said all along she’s not stable enough to care for a baby, but it’s a bit late now 🤣🤣🤣

She needs sectioning, honestly I think she’s really gone off the rails….the attention from the hospital has caused her to spiral. I have said all along she’s not stable enough to care for a baby, but it’s a bit late now 🤣🤣🤣
The poor boy will be at the Doctors twice weekly!

• Heart
The poor boy will be at the Doctors twice weekly!
This is just the start, she hasn’t even been in labour yet! We’ve still got the traumatic birth and all the things baby will have wrong with him when he arrives to come.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.