Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked their pricelist - it's only £50 for a 1 hour pregnancy massage and they have less than 5k followers. Could she not pay £50 to support a small business?! She's unbearable!
That’s so disappointing, it’s the same when she constantly gets her nails gifted. It makes me cringe so much. She has Cartier, Rolex and Range Rover but then never bloody pays for anything. Her latest ad for Babbel makes her look thick af aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she buying an overpriced pram when she can use her sisters cast offs

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go, now she’s under a consultant and doesn’t know if she will be able to have a natural birth 🙄 definitely didn’t see that coming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go, now she’s under a consultant and doesn’t know if she will be able to have a natural birth 🙄 definitely didn’t see that coming
She probably stamped her feet demanded one as she wasn’t being monitored closely enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We all know she's not buying ANYTHING at full price 🙄🤣
I think in reality she will buy very little and just be reaching out for gifted or Ad worthy items. It’s really embarrassing and if she doesn’t feel like a grifter surely Andrew would! He's in a serious profession!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1376051
Also translates to “send me free tit
Ha! She's ridiculous. She should talk to her sister about it and her two very good "friends". LOL

Btw, John Lewis do these baby appointments for FREE and they run down everything you need for a baby. It's pretty cool, I did it with my first!

My mate showed me a screen shot of her frozen banana... like we bleeping care what smoothie she is drinking. ALSO, it's so cringe how she "discovers" all these basic hacks that everyone has been doing for ages.
She's in her mid 30s, how dense is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ha! She's ridiculous. She should talk to her sister about it and her two very good "friends". LOL

Btw, John Lewis do these baby appointments for FREE and they run down everything you need for a baby. It's pretty cool, I did it with my first!

My mate showed me a screen shot of her frozen banana... like we bleeping care what smoothie she is drinking. ALSO, it's so cringe how she "discovers" all these basic hacks that everyone has been doing for ages.
Also, how does she not have a very basic list of things she needs? Surely when you have something as life changing as this and 9 months to prep you’d be making a list 🙈 she’s a child

• Heart
Reactions: 2

How does everyone else who doesn’t have 499k followers to ask where to find a baby list manage? I’ve just put it into Google and gone onto images there loads of checklists you can print out, and since she hasn’t got a job and sitting at home pining after Andrew all day why doesn’t she go through them all and compile her own list. duck me she’s going to get gifted everything anyway, and she’s CRYING? I tell you who should be crying; women who are wondering how they are going to afford anything they need for their newborn because they won’t be getting any of it free.

I need to breathe😂

• Heart
I guarantee those lists that someone apparently shared are what she’s compiled herself. Even down to what brands she wants so that they’ll be sent to her for free. People like her make me sick. Grabby fuckers. They think they’re entitled to it all as a handout.

Go and get a job and pay your own way in life. Instagram won’t last forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
RIP Dame Deborah James, 💕😢the polar opposite of nutjob Natasha…waiting for her to make it about her in 3,2,1…

• Heart
I haven’t been on much, what’s happened? With her womb? Why are they keeping an extra eye on her?

I haven’t been on much, what’s happened? With her womb? Why are they keeping an extra eye on her?
She has a heart shaped womb. But she’s also referred to it as a split womb which are 2 different things. One more complicated than the other. Of course.

• Haha
She has a heart shaped womb. But she’s also referred to it as a split womb which are 2 different things. One more complicated than the other. Of course.
She’s under a consultant because of an anterior (I think) womb? Not sure if it’s the same as the two mentioned above

She’s under a consultant because of an anterior (I think) womb? Not sure if it’s the same as the two mentioned above
The anterior thing was the placenta she wouldn’t be under consultant for that going by what @Cdinvoice said about her own experience with it. But she ALSO has a heart shaped womb remember she said before? But she then said heart shaped/split. Heart shaped usually doesn’t cause problems from what I’ve read but split is more of a concern.

• Heart
The anterior thing was the placenta she wouldn’t be under consultant for that going by what @Cdinvoice said about her own experience with it. But she ALSO has a heart shaped womb remember she said before? But she then said heart shaped/split. Heart shaped usually doesn’t cause problems from what I’ve read but split is more of a concern.
Just pick whichever is life threatening and deadly- she’ll go with that one 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry yes you’re right! She’s said so many things I can’t remember. I only put them both together because she mentioned her placenta and then said she was under a consultant so I assumed it was to do with that. Who knows at this stage 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.