Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also see she’s getting some tit on her Milton ad video for all the chemicals. Her only response “100% vegan and plant based” she will realise she can’t make a quick buck with any old company like she does with selling crap clothes as everyone will have an opinion on baby stuff
Is Milton really bad? I’m a bit of a germ phobe and use it for everything. I don’t even have a baby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I'm surprised that she can still breast feed seeing as how big her implants her? I wouldn't have thought it would be possible for her?

C section isn't the easy way out. I've never heard anyone say it is. She just does it for more attention

Reactions: 3
New thread title lol
natasha sandhu Semi emergency birth to a lad so desperate for money she named him Ad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s so annoying and hahaha she’s losing followers with all the baby spam BUT her baby is super super cute I have to say!

Why does she feel the need to shame Andrew at every opportunity? There’s just no need for it at all.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it these conversations on what’s app she shares aren’t funny? They just make her look like a knob! I’m sure he’s doing his best. I would NOT like to be texting my partner not knowing if they we’re going to screenshot private conversations and just share it for laughs and content! She’s obviously pretty stuck for stuff to share…. also the whole thing about him injecting the blood thinners. It’s not nice for a partner to do either and I’m sure the poor guy is doing his best! God she’s a dose.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just do a big home delivery food shop rather than sending Andrew out every day to get a basketful of stuff

Reactions: 5
On one hand she’s moaning about being tired, hoe hard it is and then two secs later she’s doing an underwear photo sesh holding her baby. She’s honestly not right in the head

• Heart
Oh Lordy, the underwear shots holding the baby. 🤦🏽
It’s the people going “you look AMAZING!” that get me. Don’t bloody encourage her. She doesn’t look amazing. She looks like a woman who had a baby a week ago. Nothing more nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the people going “you look AMAZING!” that get me. Don’t bloody encourage her. She doesn’t look amazing. She looks like a woman who had a baby a week ago. Nothing more nothing less.
Yeh, without even being nasty or implying that it’s a bad thing at all but that’s what she looks like. It’s what 99% of us look like after giving birth but she’s done it purely for those omg you look amazing comments. She needs constant validation and it’s not even a ok this is my body after having my baby post it’s a promote a Black Friday underwear promo whilst holding my newborn post. My heads gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
White underwear really 🤮🤮I know she had a c section but won’t she still be bleeding? There’s nothing wrong with her body but it’s just all a bit wrong keep it to yourself

I’m honestly just surprised Addison Lee hasn’t had anything wrong with him yet or they’ve been back to hospital with some kind of non emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she promote the honest midwife and say its not an ad... then the next story is promoting their black Friday desl

So she’s on the Hello Fresh bandwagon using her “unique position” as a busy mum….. this is just the beginning of this tit with her. Hopefully no one clicks on this crap of hers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.