Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep down I know she will be a good mum but my god her drama is going to be traumatic for that kid growing up
I don’t even really know how to word this. But I’ll try. I think she will be a ‘good’ mum. I am sure he will be safe, well fed, clean, clothed and much loved. But being a responsible parent is so much more than that and her behaviours that we already see will likely be detrimental to a child’s development. Especially if there will always be something wrong with either of them (in her mind) and I sincerely hope he won’t be her only child because I can imagine she will be impulsively overbearing. I don’t think she’s a bad person but there’s something that isn’t quite right about her and seems unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t even really know how to word this. But I’ll try. I think she will be a ‘good’ mum. I am sure he will be safe, well fed, clean, clothed and much loved. But being a responsible parent is so much more than that and her behaviours that we already see will likely be detrimental to a child’s development. Especially if there will always be something wrong with either of them (in her mind) and I sincerely hope he won’t be her only child because I can imagine she will be impulsively overbearing. I don’t think she’s a bad person but there’s something that isn’t quite right about her and seems unhealthy.
Nail on the head that! The baby won’t want for anything and his early life will be safe and loving but once he’s old enough to form memories he will see the behaviour and it will affect him. If she does have a personality disorder and is on the munchausens spectrum then she just won’t be capable of putting his needs first….Instagram is a dream for munchausens…you’ve only got to tell everyone your child is unwell and thousands of dms will come your way showering you with attention. I hope her mom has a big input in baby’s life- he’s going to need it! You can see on her face she’s not well balanced, which just goes to show it doesn’t matter how pretty you are, make up don’t hide mental illness

Reactions: 3
She is being slated in Shein on Facebook View attachment 1385342
I don’t have Facebook, what do the comments say?

In retrospect I agree with this, I perhaps was optimistic in my assessment 🫠

Nail on the head that! The baby won’t want for anything and his early life will be safe and loving but once he’s old enough to form memories he will see the behaviour and it will affect him. If she does have a personality disorder and is on the munchausens spectrum then she just won’t be capable of putting his needs first….Instagram is a dream for munchausens…you’ve only got to tell everyone your child is unwell and thousands of dms will come your way showering you with attention. I hope her mom has a big input in baby’s life- he’s going to need it! You can see on her face she’s not well balanced, which just goes to show it doesn’t matter how pretty you are, make up don’t hide mental illness
Yep agree with this too and she will seek validation from social media for the slightest thing

• Heart

Yep agree with this too and she will seek validation from social media for the slightest thing
Some of the comments not very nice I have to say and then a few asking if she was actually pregnant 😬 The ones mocking the bikini itself made me laugh though someone said the top looked like lettuce leaves and now I can’t unsee it…

• Haha
Reactions: 2

The Ralph thing was never explained properly why on her story one evening he was at deaths door yet the next day it was forgotten. When he was very young she put constant crying stories that he was underweight and had a heart condition. The stories were getting worse and worse case scenario each time they went to the vets…I am a fur mama and I lost my last little girl last year…it was horrific and sudden but the way she wallows in every potential medical issue is a huge red flag. My boss is 8 months into pregnancy after 3 miscarriages and has been a trooper yet Natasha needs a lie down after the smallest social event?

• Heart
On her sisters birthday she was saying they were best friends for life but she didn’t tell her she was pregnant till 10 weeks and she found out at 2/3 weeks (not sure how that’s even possible) so they can’t be that close there’s no way I would be able to keep it from my sister for that long!

• Heart
Did she only get 3 questions in for her AMA 😅 probably all from herself! Also what is with her latest grid post - erm there’s zero difference in the pics both look lumpy (totally normal!). She’s REALLLLY clutching at straws on the content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Firstly, who’s this?!
D361DCD9-480D-4384-93FA-93343263BC50.png

Also, how many more hints does she want to drop to bababoom about her bloody pram. 100% sent herself those questions so that she can nudge them with a little reminder and make sure they send her the right one! Makes me sick. I really hope they don’t send her one!
7B184DCD-D6CB-435B-8248-9ABECA6F59D9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Firstly, who’s this?! View attachment 1391677
Also, how many more hints does she want to drop to bababoom about her bloody pram. 100% sent herself those questions so that she can nudge them with a little reminder and make sure they send her the right one! Makes me sick. I really hope they don’t send her one!
View attachment 1391683
Also wanted everyone to know she conceived on Valentine’s Day/ her bday as her life is so perfect y’all

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Firstly, who’s this?! View attachment 1391677
View attachment 1391683
Completely agree, dropping hints for more free stuff. She’s such a grifter. I honestly don’t know how Andrew doesn’t feel embarrassed with his job and salary. You chose to have a child, pay for it. So disgusting when we’re in a cost of living crisis and people are struggling but she’s flaunting a free massage or baby stuff

• Heart
Seriously how many scans has she had? I feel like she has one every week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Her ‘pregnancy myths’ video is blatantly copy / pasted text as it doesn’t even read like she wrote it 😀 also who would take medical advice from some random whinger on the internet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh here we go again…too sick to work, taken to her bed again, adding another illness to the list…low blood pressure! Which I have an doesn’t give symptoms! Surely it can’t be good to constantly be having scans? 🧐

Reactions: 2
Aww never mind, hun. You’ll be as fit as a fiddle again by tomorrow evening/Saturday morning!
844CD598-14CB-4C9E-A5E7-6564D17691A8.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.