Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Rosie_And_Jim for winning title suggestion.
Can anybody do a recap?

Reactions: 4
Still doesn’t look like a pregnant belly Natasha 🤣🤣🤣. I’m going with she told us all when she did the test…maybe 4 months now? Latest story completely unhinged this is literally all she does all day

Reactions: 2
So what’s happened thus far?
-still bloated, still anxious
-moved into a new home with Andrew
-sadly had a miscarriage earlier in the year
-pregnant again with little boy but nobody really knows when she’s due
-every post since she announced the pregnancy she’s cradling her bloat
-sister announced birth of baby girl which prompted Natasha to announce she has anxiety over what to post…
-had a gender reveal party complete with gifted everything and kids party spread. Only she and Andrew attended.
-has started wearing ‘baby on board badge’ when ever she leaves the house
-launching her own clothing brand which we are all sure will leave much to be desired

Aw it may have to wait till next thread now, because there’s an option to add a poll when new thread is created,,, sorry 🙃
No worries, I meant to say it in the previous thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still doesn’t look like a pregnant belly Natasha 🤣🤣🤣. I’m going with she told us all when she did the test…maybe 4 months now? Latest story completely unhinged this is literally all she does all day
You can tell it’s bloat, tiny weeny baby is still very low, not far from pubic bone at this stage and the size of about an apple, she pushing her tummy out otherwise she wouldnt have that odd bit above her leggings/under bra on pic 1. Baby is where the arrow is on pic 2. I just don’t get it? Why?

I can’t bear this constant belly out rubbing it! 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
You can tell it’s bloat, tiny weeny baby is still very low, not far from pubic bone at this stage and the size of about an apple, she pushing her tummy out otherwise she wouldnt have that odd bit above her leggings/under bra on pic 1. Baby is where the arrow is on pic 2. I just don’t get it? Why?

I can’t bear this constant belly out rubbing it! 🥴
Imagine you whole life is lifting your t shirt up on Instagram in a desperate attempt for validation and it’s so clearly wobbly it’s the strangest behaviour I’ve even seen it’s clearly not a solid baby bump why rub your bloated belly whhyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine you whole life is lifting your t shirt up on Instagram in a desperate attempt for validation and it’s so clearly wobbly it’s the strangest behaviour I’ve even seen it’s clearly not a solid baby bump why rub your bloated belly whhyyy
Also, the story of her lifting her top up to say he’s not fat, that is no way a 5 month pregnant belly. If it was it’d be hard for a start?!

• Heart
I don’t know anyone who bought maternity clothes at this stage 🤦🏻‍♀️ she talks about her body as if she’s carrying around a full size baby already.

• Heart
She looks Absolutly gorgeous in that new look outfit, but she must be taking the jeans back, they fit where they touch already, size 8, she’s tiny, they are tiny, but she will eventually get a proper bump so no way that will fit in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
It did actually cross my mind 🫢
Then around what should be due date she goes off the grid and comes back as if it was all a dream and gaslights anyone who mentions it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It did actually cross my mind 🫢
Then around what should be due date she goes off the grid and comes back as if it was all a dream and gaslights anyone who mentions it

I’ve never looked at the serial killers instagram before!

‘First time dad’ 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely made him add that to his bio! Surprised she hasn’t got him wearing a badge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.