Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone, anyone explain why you would dress like this for a photoshoot with your newborn child? A keepsake that you want forever yet Natasha threw on what looks like a vest and joggers from the dirty washing pile and then pulled the front down so her tits were out.
I was trying not to be a dick here but she looks like trailer trash.
when people wear camis as a regular shirt I always think of some southern white obese American at a Walmart (probably bc I am American)

He reminds me a little of a young John Malcovic. He creeps me out! As does Malcovic 😂
funny you say that, I rewatched Bird Box last night, he was brilliant in it! Asshole, but always right. Loved him in Of Mice and Men, even though it had a heartbreaking end.

Reactions: 1
Can someone, anyone explain why you would dress like this for a photoshoot with your newborn child? A keepsake that you want forever yet Natasha threw on what looks like a vest and joggers from the dirty washing pile and then pulled the front down so her tits were out.
It looks terrible. A nice crisp white shirt or plain jumper to keep things simple and not draw attention away from the baby would be nice but the first thing you look at here is the bra showing above a cheap vest with her tits spilling out.

Reactions: 6
She looks horrendous, I get she’s had a pretty major surgery and might be tired but literally throw a jumper on. Her son is going to be haunted by her norks his whole life

Just looked at the post, surprise surprise the pics were gifted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks horrendous, I get she’s had a pretty major surgery and might be tired but literally throw a jumper on. Her son is going to be haunted by her norks his whole life

Just looked at the post, surprise surprise the pics were gifted 🙄
It was major semi-emergency surgery, I’ll have you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she definitely made Andrew write that IG post dedicated to her. And no Natasha we are not crying. We are curling our toes backwards with pure cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s stopped breast feeding already otherwise we would have seen endless pics of him attached to her boob. Just waiting on the drawn out post explaining why she had to stop and how she’s had so much anxiety over it.

Reactions: 2
She’s so desperate for money that she’s already back on the New Look ads 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s so desperate for money that she’s already back on the New Look ads 🙄
I know! How is that meant to be selling New Look? Hate the way she makes out she bought the stuff when she was gifted the lot. Also how BLAND and BASIC is the stuff. Like snooze fest black tops and jeggings?!

She models as awkwardly as Britney does. Head tilt, head tilt, dead inside smile, 2 steps forward, a little twirl around.

Reactions: 3
She models as awkwardly as Britney does. Head tilt, head tilt, dead inside smile, 2 steps forward, a little twirl around.
She’s had messages saying she looks sad 🤣🤣🤣 also anyone notice the jawline, back and arm photoshop on her post partum pics? Absolutely doesn’t match her face from the vids and it’s a shame she’s done that when the whole purpose of the post is body positivity 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t fully dislike Natasha and I’ve been a reader on here for a while when little things niggle at me but today I really had to comment just to say what a load of bull it is saying she’s left the house today and had a panic attack, but yet still then posed for a photo! As someone who has suffered with panic disorder, specifically post-natally, I can tell you that when you have a true panic attack, you cannot even hold your own child, let alone stand up in public and pose with them!!! Surly she must know how ridiculous her lies are by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t fully dislike Natasha and I’ve been a reader on here for a while when little things niggle at me but today I really had to comment just to say what a load of bull it is saying she’s left the house today and had a panic attack, but yet still then posed for a photo! As someone who has suffered with panic disorder, specifically post-natally, I can tell you that when you have a true panic attack, you cannot even hold your own child, let alone stand up in public and pose with them!!! Surly she must know how ridiculous her lies are by now!
And now seemingly back to normal and continuing with her Q&A 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh god, now don't all hang me at once, but I'm actually warming to her a little bit. Maybe the empath in me is being sucked on to her "vulnerability", but I'd much rather see the raw honesty, but also how much she's enjoying being a mum, than the half-naked, self-obsessed tit that she was posting pre-baby.

Addison is an utterly awful name though.

And now seemingly back to normal and continuing with her Q&A 🙄
Exactly this! Panic attacks are debilitating…..I believe she’s had some anxiety about being out and about as that’s totally normal but she’s over exaggerating her mental health for the content IMO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.