Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Thanks @the_moonins ❤
Your recap just gave me flashbacks to when she was telling everyone she had got all of our IP addresses 😂

for any new readers here is a pic that Naomi photoshopped at Christmas to show her followers that jonafun is actually with them despite her friends and family and lots of other people knowing he’s in HMP for heroin dealing. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram.
7DB90300-2FF2-4A97-BD2B-01EFFF20D4C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Buzzing off her ‘fuck the trolls’ post. Naomi love, your boyfriend is on a 10 stretch for supplying heroin to half the north west. You’re hardly in a position to take the moral high ground. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

the_moonins

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Naomi.loves.sully #3: Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss b*tch mamma”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I saw her and Sully in the Trafford centre on Wednesday afternoon, she was pushing his pram but holding him on her hip in no mask, had a smelly off white crop top on with no bra and was looking round at everyone as she went past. Her face reminds me of a constipated tortoise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sassyg

not sure if it’s too late for thread suggestion…

Parenting alone, date nights on the phone, Promoting biotin, living off the back of Jonny selling heroin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MadIver

“Apparently a friend told her that a ‘troll’ had been saying that they saw her at a mum/baby group and that she completely ignored Sullivan” ...however that can’t be true because she reads at least 6 books a day to him” 🥱
Filming your baby for the whole class for instagram rather than joining in with them so they actually benefit from being there is just as bad as ignoring them.

Glad to hear you can read though.

Sincerely, the troll who saw you at a baby class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
All dressed up for prison visit. Bet he’ll love seeing his boy with a hair bobble in too
View attachment 626016
For anyone that use to follow her old account before it was hacked you would probably notice that she was always dolled up to the 9’s on a Sunday saying she was going out for a meal etc/Sunday club That was her time to visit jonafun when he was in prison before they had sul. I think I’ve said this before but she conceived Sullivan while Jonafun was still inside, he was moved to an open prison before his release and they were allowed to have sex. when she goes on about her fertility struggle/time it took to got pregnant is because she had a one day timeframe to conceive. Imagine planning a baby with your heroin dealer boyfriend whilst he’s still in prison 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
I’m the king of the swinging boobs, the jungle VIP.
On reflection I should have said…

🎶I’m the king of the swinging boobs, Jonafuns in HMP,
He sold the lot and now he’s locked up and that’s what’s bothering me.
I wanna be a breastfeeding boss mama who does hair twice a week, funded by a heroin gang ohhh I’ve got a cheek.

Ohhh ooobie dooo…🎶

Sang in the tune of I wanna be like you, soz I’m in a great mood and Mr Hi will not join in on my weirdness tonight so I’ve took to tattle instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

the_moonins

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty straight forward Naomi.
Your partner was a drug dealing gang member.
You stuck with him KNOWING this, and supported him.
He went to prison... and you continued to support him.
You had a baby with him and changed your surname to his in support of him...the drug dealing gang member.
You are therefore supportive and complicit with his behaviour.
Stop trying to make out like you’re some sort of innocent in all of this. You’re either with or against criminal drug dealing behaviour. Drugs... particularly heroin... ruins lives. It ruins the lives of the people who take it, and their friends and families, and their children.
Let’s also not forget that Jonafun’s gang was also known for its involvement in kidnapping; prostitution; armed robberies; extortion; contract killing; weapon trafficking.... the list is endless. And you are a supportive partner of one of those gang members.
YOU ARE COMPLICIT.

373AB767-90BA-4E29-BE5C-D7E451735C12.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Sticky One

VIP Member
Getting closer to the fake Christmas Day family photo so I’m here to remind you of last years one 😂

F4988E3B-C00B-41F1-90B4-05EC354072B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MadIver

She's the one with attachment issues. Daddy's in jail, fake husband's in jail, probably scared that if she let's go of Sully he'll disappear too. Poor kid will go to anyone cos he's sick of her gurning face.

I breastfed my babies because I couldn't be arsed faffing with bottles. I carried my babies in a sling because I couldn't be arsed faffing with a pram in the car. I let my babies fall asleep next to me and then put them in their cot because I was exhausted and wanted an easy bed time. I don't brag about attachment parenting because I'm actually just doing what works for me. She wouldn't annoy me half as much if she didn't try and turn everything into something it isn't. Well done for having a baby now shut up with your fake expert bullshit.

• Heart

the_moonins

VIP Member
Who’s gonna tell them the truth that it’s all from drug money!
It’s hardly “made the news”! It was posted on a local Facebook group, got 2 likes and one comment from someone who said she’ll be following the previous hairdresser that was based there to her new premises!

Now, Jonafun MADE the news! 😂

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I unfollowed this sad twat months ago because I was sick of seeing her ginger tits but I’m off today so I’m gonna start again and catch up

I still can not believe her kid is called SULLIVAN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MadIver

"there really shouldn't be a need to state your type of parenting" yet you bang on about it all.the.bloody.time. but get defensive when people ask questions. She needs a brain transplant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 685379
Umm I actually think you did. I’d never ever heard of anyone use this term before, what the hell is she on about?! She is truly bizarre. Bangs on about jonafun and “solo parenting” then expects people not to question what the hell is going on!! Thing is no one would know any of this, if she could resist bragging about her partner/ being a boss bitch solo parenting mama :cautious:
“He does an amazing job of still being the best dad even from working away”

Naomi hun, stop, you’re killing me.

• Haha

fantastix

Babe.

HMP is not the same as serving in the Army 😂

I just can’t with this woman, she’s delusional. Does anyone know if he’s in Forest Bank or Strangeways? Or further afield?

• Haha