Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs to buy some proper air freshener the scruffy cow. She’s thick as duck. Here he is saying us ‘trolls’ will never get anywhere and that were sat on here instead of ‘growing’ our own lives and she’s spraying zoflora round her salon in a plant atomiser 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Spraying zoflora around her EMPTY salon… just to add!!

Reactions: 5
Your description of her as a punched baked potato still makes me howl 😂😂😂
If you went to a spud picking field and pulled one up out of the soil, dusted a little bit of dirt off it but not all of it - it would be an absolute ringer for our Bouncy Blow Baggy Boobed Boss Biatch.. I’d bet this months wages on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t seen her for months. She suddenly just appeared on my tik -tock. See not much has changed, no bra, still breastfeeding, although at least she has finally changed her Instagram account as before it was scandalous that she made out she was a hair account because all she posted about was breastfeeding and her CON druggy boyfriend with a few ads thrown in. I don’t know no hairstylists who do blow dries who can afford those Chloe sandals 😭🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
That cut on the middle finger is horrific. 100000% from filing. The fact that it’s still bleeding after the gel polish and cuticle oil shows that 1. It’s a deep file groove cut 2. She’s applied the gel polish while a wound is still actively bleeding. I hope the stupid girl has impeccable sanitation as by rights, anything she’s used on that nail as it was still bleeding will have contaminated the gel polish, topcoat and cuticle oil so they would all need to be binned. She’s asking for an infection here! Poor client, doubt she’ll be back

• Heart
Reactions: 9
you can tell she’s lonely that’s why she talks about her sons habits on Instagram!!! Not being funny why would people care if her son fell asleep at the minders ??? My son goes to nursery I don’t do a live a tell people how his day is going I talk to my husband. I’m a very private person and when I do go bk to work my son will be at school not at some minders. Take note Naomi if your that upset or worry that much maybe you should of opened your salon after daddy gets out of jail

Haven’t seen her for months. She suddenly just appeared on my tik -tock. See not much has changed, no bra, still breastfeeding, although at least she has finally changed her Instagram account as before it was scandalous that she made out she was a hair account because all she posted about was breastfeeding and her CON druggy boyfriend with a few ads thrown in. I don’t know no hairstylists who do blow dries who can afford those Chloe sandals 😭🤣🤣🤣
There probably fake !

Reactions: 3
Help us all now she’s wanting to throw a party ?? Is she mayor of Manchester???
duck me, she goes on like she invented breast feeding. I have second hand embarrassment seeing her posts. Is she gonna have loads of massive tit balloons for her shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m all for women breast feeding there baby’s. But she rubs it right in folks faces !! I couldn’t physically BF my kids so does that make me a bad mum or kids won’t be healthy ??? Stop Shamming others !!

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep reposting the same content from Sunday when she taught 2 people curl blow dries (for another company, so wouldn’t have been paid much)?!! It’s Wednesday. Has she done no clients since then? Her grid posts are all of other people’s work… and she’s off today! Considering she’s a “boss witch mum”, she’s not very booked and busy!!

I notice today she’s also looking for a new nail tech - wonder if the cuticle destroyer is leaving already?!

Also… yesterday, going on about how her child can only sleep when he’s being breast fed / rocked / held to sleep - I thought she said she had raised such a wonderfully confident and independent child? Hardly independent if you have to do all of those things just to get him off to sleep. Good luck when he’s 5 and has school the next day, and won’t go to sleep unless you’re with him / fussing over him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Naomi.loves.sully #3: Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss b*tch mamma”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m all for women breast feeding there baby’s. But she rubs it right in folks faces !! I couldn’t physically BF my kids so does that make me a bad mum or kids won’t be healthy ??? Stop Shamming others !!
Same girl. I couldn’t do it either.

But I didn’t get upset about it and I don’t feel any less of a mum, it is what it is.

Naomi has probably never accomplished anything (apart from childbirth) other than managing to squeeze milk out of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m all for women breast feeding there baby’s. But she rubs it right in folks faces !! I couldn’t physically BF my kids so does that make me a bad mum or kids won’t be healthy ??? Stop Shamming others
Her sister is odd looking - just saying
The whole family are 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.