Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Banny2020 for the thread title!

Recap of thread 1:

Naomi Clarke (previously known as @naomi.bouncy.blows) is a curly blow dry girl.

She has a 1 year old son called Sullivan (“Sully”/“Sul”) with partner Jonathan Clarke

Jonathan (referred to as “Jonafun” on here as that’s how she says his name!) is a convicted heroin dealing gang member (see Manchester Evening News below), and is currently in prison again having breached his bail conditions.

Naomi continues to pretend that he isnt in prison, and often gives excuses for his obvious absence (excuses given have been things like "he works on an oil rig" and "he is an insurance broker")

Naomi is not married to Jonathan - she just legally changed her surname to his and wears a wedding ring

Naomi's father is also in prison on drugs charges.

Naomi breastfeeds her son and likes to talk about this 99% of the time.

Naomi is opening a hair salon in Prestwich in May called S.U.L. Hair. Some have wondered where she is getting the money from given that she hasn't worked in over a year.

Last year, Naomi tried to "catch the trolls" (members of tattle who have not contacted her at all!) by creating an account on here and posting a link. She claimed to have retrieved the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of tattle members who had clicked on the link, and she planned to “out” them on her instagram account. She of course didn’t have any solid identifying information, and apparently proceeded to privately accuse one of her friends of being a member of tattle. Nothing else was said after that.

29162F3D-F5F7-4069-8D1E-02BA2F00A025.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh well done! Is there any way you can change it to her new name or not? 😊
When I created the thread, I put her new name in the title, but admin have changed it back for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve posted in the Forum Business section to request it be changed back, and have also reported my original post asking for it to be changed too... hopefully they’ll change it 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
Thanks @the_moonins ❤
Your recap just gave me flashbacks to when she was telling everyone she had got all of our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂

for any new readers here is a pic that Naomi photoshopped at Christmas to show her followers that jonafun is actually with them despite her friends and family and lots of other people knowing he’s in HMP for heroin dealing. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram.
7DB90300-2FF2-4A97-BD2B-01EFFF20D4C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thanks @the_moonins ❤
Your recap just gave me flashbacks to when she was telling everyone she had got all of our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂

for any new readers here is a pic that Naomi photoshopped at Christmas to show her followers that jonafun is actually with them despite her friends and family and lots of other people knowing he’s in HMP for heroin dealing. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram.
View attachment 518137
😂😂😂 Wonder if we’ll get to see the photoshopped first birthday pics?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 Wonder if we’ll get to see the photoshopped first birthday pics?!!
I can’t wait. Maybe she’ll photoshop his MEN article picture into her pics instead to give it a more authentic drug dealers vibe. He’s FaceTuned to the 9’s on that pic she’s done 😂

• Haha
Oh well done! Is there any way you can change it to her new name or not?
When I created the thread, I put her new name in the title, but admin have changed it back for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve posted in the Forum Business section to request it be changed back, and have also reported my original post asking for it to be changed too... hopefully they’ll change it 🤞🏼
well done anyway for sorting :)

Reactions: 1
That photograph is something else did she really post that? The shop name is going to be called the future is SUL putting that through a internet search would of brought you to here is there no way that it can be added to the title or wiki?
She didn’t post this version, she posted a version where his face was partially covered because she’s been told by him to not show his face (rule number 1 when you’re a drug dealers moll). But she apparently had this version on her private socials which I’m not on but my friend is. Died of 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Is that what the new shop is going to be called? Catchy 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t post this version, she posted a version where his face was partially covered because she’s been told by him to not show his face (rule number 1 when you’re a drug dealers moll). But she apparently had this version on her private socials which I’m not on but my friend is. Died of 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Is that what the new shop is going to be called? Catchy 🙃
Can your friend see if she’s done the same with the first birthday Howdihi?! Would be hilarious if she has!

I just deleted my post I posted it but then I seen the person who made the new thread had already asked the admin for it to be changed to the salon name already. I thinks its being called Sul hair my mistake on the future is SUL unless she wants people to think that. Is that true the majority of her friends know he is in prison and they lie and just go along with her too?

Last edited:
Can your friend see if she’s done the same with the first birthday Howdihi?! Would be hilarious if she has!
I’ve just asked her 🤣 she probably won’t because last time detective Naomi went a bit mad. She’s not as close to her as she once was though so we’ll see...

I’ve just asked her 🤣 she probably won’t because last time detective Naomi went a bit mad. She’s not as close to her as she once was though so we’ll see...
I don’t think detective Naomi is a particularly good detective! I get the impression none of her family or people she associates herself with are either 😂 Hopefully your friend will be able to give us a bit of insiders goss!

Reactions: 3
So the majority of her friends know he is in prison not lie and just go along with her too?
Yeah her closest friends go along with it but they apparently find it really odd and just tell her not to mention him. Other people just think it’s weird, she wants to portray this perfect insta set up, being a single mum which is technically what she is now because of her deadbeat fella isn’t the ‘image’ that she was going for. It’s sad really because there’s nothing wrong with single mums, they are usually the strongest people I know. As we’ve said before she just needs to stop lying or talking about him like he’s there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah her closest friends go along with it but they apparently find it really odd and just tell her not to mention him. Other people just think it’s weird, she wants to portray this perfect insta set up, being a single mum which is technically what she is now because of her deadbeat fella isn’t the ‘image’ that she was going for. It’s sad really because there’s nothing wrong with single mums, they are usually the strongest people I know. As we’ve said before she just needs to stop lying or talking about him like he’s there.
She would get more credit and support from people if she was a single mum. But so long as she continues to support that absolutely piece of tit, she’ll always be criticised. She’d be better off being single!

Reactions: 4
I’ve thought this for a while but I don’t think Naomi edited that photo herself.
remember with covid she missed the chance of having a new born shoot so she got the photographer Kate Jade Photography to edit pictures of his newborn face onto another babies face? To look like he had the shoot.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if she asked her to edit the heroin dealer onto her Christmas tree pic!! There was an edit of them in the bathroom too.. there will probably be plenty more to come too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve thought this for a while but I don’t think Naomi edited that photo herself.
remember with covid she missed the chance of having a new born shoot so she got the photographer Kate Jade Photography to edit pictures of his newborn face onto another babies face? To look like he had the shoot.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if she asked her to edit the heroin dealer onto her Christmas tree pic!! There was an edit of them in the bathroom too.. there will probably be plenty more to come too.
Yeah I think it was the same person that she had for the newborn pic to edit him in the picture. I bet the photographer thinks what the actual duck 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think it was the same person that she had for the newborn pic to edit him in the picture. I bet the photographer thinks what the actual duck 😂
But wouldnt this then defeat the object of the less people knowing the better asking a photographer she has used a couple of times to do that if she is that desperate for people not finding out about where her boyfriend really is? Unless the photographer is a maybe a friend of hers. If that is not the case and it was a photographer I would look at another career because its clear to see its photoshopped. Thats what makes me think it wasnt a professional.

But wouldnt this then defeat the object of the less people knowing the better asking a photographer she doesn’t know to do that if she is that desperate for people not finding out about where her boyfriend really is? Unless the photographer is a maybe a friend of hers.
If that is not the case and it was a photographer I would look at another career because its clear you can see its photoshopped. Thats what makes me think it wasnt a professional
It wouldn’t surprise me if the photographer is a friend. She did a pregnancy photoshoot for another hairdresser I know of who’s partner is a drug dealer - she’s also not long opened a shop with the drug money. It seems that’s the photographer they all go to 🤷🏼‍♀️ She must do a 2-for-1 baby photoshoot / photoshopping convict dads into pics deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if the photographer is a friend. She did a pregnancy photoshoot for another hairdresser I know of who’s partner is a drug dealer - she’s also not long opened a shop with the drug money. It seems that’s the photographer they all go to 🤷🏼‍♀️ She must do a 2-for-1 baby photoshoot / photoshopping convict dads into pics deal 😂
Whos the hairdresser? That makes more sense that the photographer is a friend seems like the photography might be a cover up for drug money laundering also as that picture is terrible editing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
But wouldnt this then defeat the object of the less people knowing the better asking a photographer she has used a couple of times to do that if she is that desperate for people not finding out about where her boyfriend really is? Unless the photographer is a maybe a friend of hers. If that is not the case and it was a photographer I would look at another career because its clear to see its photoshopped. Thats what makes me think it wasnt a professional.
Yes it’s not the best edit!! She seems familiar with the photographer so probably knows her.

imagine that as a package deal 😂😂😂😂 if you buy 3 prints I will edit convict for free

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.