Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as well as an insurance broker, working on oil rigs, Jonafun is now a BBC producer with behind the scenes knowledge of upcoming documentaries. duck me, poor bloke must not know if he’s coming or going with a working life like that 😉😉😉
He’s definitely in jail but no she’s boss mum 🤥 more like hiding and cleaning drug money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The same way you had a 1st bday party in your shared garden hun 🤣
How can she even consider complaining they are big detached houses down that way and she's in a rented flat?! It's not exactly 1am they sound respectful. Not like her and her family having a rave in their front yard in the street for a 10 year old DJ decks and all 😂

Reactions: 5
Moaning about her neighbour playing music at 8.30pm on a Saturday night ffs... and even saying “Jonafun says I’m a bore”! Well, considering you’re supporting your IMPRISONED heroin dealing gang member boyfriend, I don’t think you can complain about your neighbours playing a bit of music early evening!!! Pretty sure the community would rather have your neighbour in it than you hun!

Jonathan says she’s boring. Maybe cos he can’t hear the racket from strangeways 🤣
I love how she’s gotta drop his name in every day so we think he’s actually in the flat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Surely the music wouldn’t wake her son up. I think someone’s getting lonely probably wants to go and see what’s happening at the party 🤣🤣🤣🙄

Reactions: 6
I saw her and Sully in the Trafford centre on Wednesday afternoon, she was pushing his pram but holding him on her hip in no mask, had a smelly off white crop top on with no bra and was looking round at everyone as she went past. Her face reminds me of a constipated tortoise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is actually sooooo embararrrrsing!!!
Shut up Naomi you mug

• Haha
He’s in the house aye right god why lie if he’s in jail own up to it what’s with all the lies

Poor poor Rachel 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Poor poor Rachel 😂😂😂
duck off!!!!! That’s absolutely hilarious, so she’s outed herself finally as a single mum 😂 also, NO ONE googled her and saw the tattle comments 😂 no letting agents etc would do that, they’d run a credit check and that’s it. A credit check wouldn’t bring tattle up it’ll be done through a credit checking website. What she means is, she’s known in the area and someone she knows has dobbed her in and made the LL aware that her other half and dad are class A drug dealers and that there would be a concern for money laundering etc. She’s thick as pig tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Poor poor Rachel 😂😂😂
wait. wait. wait, is “Rachel” Naomi?

edit, I just reread it properly and saw Rachel has requested an assumed name 😂

• Haha
"Let's see her perfect life fall apart": Inside the dark online forum where women tear each other apart for 'likes' - Manchester Evening News

Poor Rachel aka Naomi under an assumed name to hide the fact 'some of her family are serving prison sentences' means she's still carrying on with her drug dealer 'husband'.

Reactions: 7
I did laugh at this, no one was scared 😩 you are just so boring that it’s boring talking about you
CC9A79D7-6326-428F-AAF1-B2F2922D84D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed this sad twit months ago because I was sick of seeing her ginger tits but I’m off today so I’m gonna start again and catch up

I still can not believe her kid is called SULLIVAN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it ironic that she always goes to the Manchester Evening News when it was them that published the details of Jonafun’s conviction! Also funny how she’s chosen not to give her real name… wants to have her cake and eat it. Wants everyone to know that she’s talked about on here, but doesn’t want to be identified as a supporting partner of a convicted heroin dealing gang member!! Playing the poor me card, but still isn’t taking any accountability for her own actions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she hasn’t brushed her teeth since he first got sent down. Looks like it stinks inside that gob.

34D224E1-BA90-48BF-A89C-A887F3330141.jpeg
Wtf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.