Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Apparently a friend told her that a ‘troll’ had been saying that they saw her at a mum/baby group and that she completely ignored Sullivan” ...however that can’t be true because she reads at least 6 books a day to him” 🥱

What was her rant? Has she been reading here again or is she going on about covid 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Apparently a friend told her that a ‘troll’ had been saying that they saw her at a mum/baby group and that she completely ignored Sullivan” ...however that can’t be true because she reads at least 6 books a day to him” 🥱
She really thinks that he word “troll” is used to describe anyone who talks about her, in any format (verbal, written etc) in a negative way?!! So, wouldn’t that make EVERYONE a troll? Even those who aren’t online? She’s so thick!

She’s just put an “as me a question” up - engagement must be dropping so she needs to ask herself a load of questions so she has something to post - cue the following questions / answers:
“what’s your favourite hair product?”
“Can you do an IGTV of [enter something she’s done an IGTV on so she can then link it]”
“How do you juggle work and a baby?”
“How is breastfeeding going since being back at work”
“do you co-sleep?”
Also possibly a bit of a rant about people being “nosey” about Jonafun, and a comment about how inspirational she is… she’s so predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Filming your baby for the whole class for instagram rather than joining in with them so they actually benefit from being there is just as bad as ignoring them.

Glad to hear you can read though.

Sincerely, the troll who saw you at a baby class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She really thinks that he word “troll” is used to describe anyone who talks about her, in any format (verbal, written etc) in a negative way?!! So, wouldn’t that make EVERYONE a troll? Even those who aren’t online? She’s so thick!

She’s just put an “as me a question” up - engagement must be dropping so she needs to ask herself a load of questions so she has something to post - cue the following questions / answers:
“Can you do an IGTV of [enter something she’s done an IGTV on so she can then link it]”
“do you co-sleep?”
Also possibly a bit of a rant about people being “nosey” about Jonafun, and a comment about how inspirational she is… she’s so predictable!
Nail on the head. Plus your predictions will be exactly that. “I don’t know why people are so interested in Jonafun”

Erm maybe because we all know he’s getting bummed in the shower and you’re pretending that he’s there with you, crank.

• Haha
Nail on the head. Plus your predictions will be exactly that. “I don’t know why people are so interested in Jonafun”

Erm maybe because we all know he’s getting bummed in the shower and you’re pretending that he’s there with you, crank.
Every time!!! “People are so nosey… I don’t know why they’re so interested in Jonafun”

Maybe because you’re constantly claiming to be having conversations with someone who is CLEARLY NOT THERE!!! Not in the flat. Not in the bed. Not in the restaurant for Father’s Day. Not able to look after the child, EVER. Not eating any meals with you (they’re all meals for 2 - her and the baby). Yet you constantly say you’re talking to this person and you’re in a relationship and live together, but you’re also “solo parenting”?!! Of course people are wondering wtf is going on you psycho!!

“do you co-sleep?”
Was just going to say get ready for all the questions she is going to ask her self 🤣🤣🥴

Reactions: 3
Take note if you hate trolls delete your personal account. And just stick with your business one. If I was you I’d be protecting my son from social media!! Your not famous never gonna be !!!

Take note if you hate trolls delete your personal account. And just stick with your business one. If I was you I’d be protecting my son from social media!! Your not famous never gonna be !!!
Exactly. The truth is going to fully come out eventually and then everyone will know his name and his face and that his dad's a convicted drug dealer. Poor kid is being made a target. She's so thick she doesn't seem to grasp that she needs to be well shot of the scummy fucker but the poor kid can't make that decision for himself yet only she can.

Exactly. The truth is going to fully come out eventually and then everyone will know his name and his face and that his dad's a convicted drug dealer. Poor kid is being made a target. She's so thick she doesn't seem to grasp that she needs to be well shot of the scummy fucker but the poor kid can't make that decision for himself yet only she can.
She loves all the likes and comments and wheres your outfit from 🙄 too much to delete it

Reactions: 1
The thing that really confuses me is, she pretends to be a good mum. And you know what she might well be. BUT to have your child around a convicted heroin dealer and gang member is a safeguarding concern. When and if that child starts school, it is a statistical fact that he is twice as likely to have mental health problems due to his dad being in prison/convicted dealer. She doesn’t grasp that.
It’s not even trolling. It’s factual and evidenced based. I work in a primary school and I can tell you know if staff in school know his dads a dealer they will ring social services quicker than she can do a bouncy blow.

She talks some amount of shite 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll just have to have a random breakfast who duck wants to know

Reactions: 3
She talks some amount of shite 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll just have to have a random breakfast who duck wants to know
And why the reference to BF? Like you need to eat breakfast regardless of BF. When someone makes out being a mum is a personality trait 😒
And I feel sorry for her clients if she’s having a tuna sandwich before doing their hair 😷

What kind of “boss witch mamma” can’t organise her time in the morning enough to have breakfast and brush her teeth? Here’s an idea Naomi… get up earlier! She’s rarely in that salon until around 10am, so there’s not really any excuse to be so disorganised. She clearly had enough time before 11am to go to a cafe, a bakery and then the supermarket AND tell everyone on Instagram about it! She thinks her life is so chaotic and busy - but she really hasn’t got a clue!! Let’s face it… she only works a few hours a week, and she was only saying yesterday that she books her clients in well in advance. Boss witch?! More like disorganised and clueless!

Also loved how she said she was going to the back of the salon so “all the people in the salon don’t hear her talking”, and whilst she was walking, you could just make out ONE person in the salon, that looks like the nail girl 😂 But she’s SO BUSY trolls 😂

• Haha
Really struggling for content! 😂 Really want a bacon or sausage butty but nowhere sells them round here. But I don’t eat sausage usually and probably wouldn’t have bacon. And I still breastfeed (obviously). Hope she’s still got her toothpaste at the busy salon for after her tuna butty 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.