Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Also why is she saying it was her followers who started #naomibun it was defo her who begged everyone to tag it 😳
PSA that ridiculous bun she bums the fuck out of is shit and ruins your blow dry
If you want to keep your blow dry looking flicky then when you go to bed, put your hair in a high pony then pin curl the pony tail back on itself in sections so you end up with a bun

thank me later tattle bastards

xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 14

the_moonins

VIP Member
What do you do on Father’s Day when both your dad and your sons dad are in prison? Take your baby out on the piss of course
3E5DFF8E-C878-4142-8A05-E68E8FF76F1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

the_moonins

VIP Member
You mean a gift from yourself to pretend it’s from Jonathan, as he’s still in prison? 🥱😴
Can someone explain to me how a guy who is in prison can order a gift online, and also get hold of some of her breast milk and her son’s hair, and post it off to the jewellers?! Anyone?! She is absolutely delusional

E93692B7-ECB4-4810-9E25-4ADE58254073.png
98E87B0B-73AD-4009-A659-9371665E8D57.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Wow she’s on one at the moment isn’t she?? Also… lots of new members joining the thread (welcome!)! Has something happened that’s made her go on and on like this?! I’m interested to know what “lies” were apparently making up about her?! I mean… it’s all info from court records and newspapers Naomi - it’s not made up hun!!
View attachment 632707
‘Solo parented..’
But, but, I thought your boyfriend was there all the time having conversations with you about what to watch on TV and books?? 🤔🤔

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Made up stories?!! I don’t think public court records can be made up hun!! Also, his conviction and prison sentencing was published by the Manchester Evening News!
View attachment 630037
Hahahaa. We believe you naomi 😉 why haven’t you used a more recent pic of jonafun and sul to prove your point? Why are all his pics with Sul as a newborn? Hmmm, could it be anything to do with him playing pass the soap at HMP? She’s so dim, it’s laughable.

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Pulling up a pew in here , lovely to see some familiar faces , already sick of this one’s pin curls and only just read through a few pages 😂😂😂

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Girls imagine how it’s gonna be when he gets out? 😂😂😂
“see, jonafun is here with me, here’s a pic of his toe to prove you all wrong, he’s been here all along”

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
What a wonderful family. Her son will be next joining the family business, and she’ll undoubtedly be there supporting as always. But we can’t be critical of hit men, gang members, those that kidnap and deal heroin because that would make us trolls!

Is anyone else struggling to spot the different between her homemade (anaemic) chicken pie and her face?
D583D7F2-9DF4-4B62-88D7-A5241D134E9C.jpeg

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 I also want to know the answer to their question! She IS stupid ffs! And all this stuff she’s “been through” have been choices made by her! She chooses to stay with a convicted drug dealer, yet likes to blame everyone else for the negativity surrounding that! And as for “boss bitch”… you do on average 3 hair clients a week hun - hardly boss bitch! 😂 She’s so deluded!
View attachment 632108
She has definitely not received that message, more like she’s been sent what’s on here because we all call her thick (because she is, she really is) She’s enrolled into the KHM school of trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jgizzle

My friend is up at half 5 with 3 kids under 5 to get them to nursery and breakfast club (2 separate locations) and on the train by 730 to get in to the city for work for an 830 start. Then, Doesn’t finish till 5. So does the pick ups, bath bed etc. Her husbands in the army so works away in the week. Shut up Naomi you dick.

To me she is the definition of super mum or ‘boss bitch’ not you you scabby coked up drama Queen

Reactions: 12

the_moonins

VIP Member
I don’t really care how long she breastfeeds for… I’d just like to see her put a fucking bra on for once. Wonder if she’ll wear one when she’s a bridesmaid on Sunday 🙄

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She makes my skin crawl

she looks like a fish that’s been snatched out of its tank, thrown across a zebra crossing & stood on by an old mans size 12 boot

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She looks like she stinks of a 10 year old cheese board that a young couple found packed away in a loft inside a house they’ve just received the keys for

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Thanks @Banny2020 for the thread title!

Recap of thread 1:

Naomi Clarke (previously known as @naomi.bouncy.blows) is a curly blow dry girl.

She has a 1 year old son called Sullivan (“Sully”/“Sul”) with partner Jonathan Clarke

Jonathan (referred to as “Jonafun” on here as that’s how she says his name!) is a convicted heroin dealing gang member (see Manchester Evening News below), and is currently in prison again having breached his bail conditions.

Naomi continues to pretend that he isnt in prison, and often gives excuses for his obvious absence (excuses given have been things like "he works on an oil rig" and "he is an insurance broker")

Naomi is not married to Jonathan - she just legally changed her surname to his and wears a wedding ring

Naomi's father is also in prison on drugs charges.

Naomi breastfeeds her son and likes to talk about this 99% of the time.

Naomi is opening a hair salon in Prestwich in May called S.U.L. Hair. Some have wondered where she is getting the money from given that she hasn't worked in over a year.

Last year, Naomi tried to "catch the trolls" (members of tattle who have not contacted her at all!) by creating an account on here and posting a link. She claimed to have retrieved the IP addresses of tattle members who had clicked on the link, and she planned to “out” them on her instagram account. She of course didn’t have any solid identifying information, and apparently proceeded to privately accuse one of her friends of being a member of tattle. Nothing else was said after that.

29162F3D-F5F7-4069-8D1E-02BA2F00A025.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

FoxyNasa2

Oh my goddddddd. Followed this girl recently because her tutorials kept coming up on my feed. Just come across the thread and I am SHOOK. That photoshopped Xmas picture has finished me off for the day.

• Haha