Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you do on Father’s Day when both your dad and your sons dad are in prison? Take your baby out on the piss of course
3E5DFF8E-C878-4142-8A05-E68E8FF76F1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hahaha the shar pei dog out with her kid and her mates in bars has absolutely confirmed exactly where daddy dearest is.
does she not think her followers who are gullible and believe her nonsense will think how strange it is she isn’t with her precious jonafun on a day that celebrates dads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All dressed up for prison visit. Bet he’ll love seeing his boy with a hair bobble in too
View attachment 626016
For anyone that use to follow her old account before it was hacked you would probably notice that she was always dolled up to the 9’s on a Sunday saying she was going out for a meal etc/Sunday club That was her time to visit jonafun when he was in prison before they had sul. I think I’ve said this before but she conceived Sullivan while Jonafun was still inside, he was moved to an open prison before his release and they were allowed to have sex. when she goes on about her fertility struggle/time it took to got pregnant is because she had a one day timeframe to conceive. Imagine planning a baby with your heroin dealer boyfriend whilst he’s still in prison 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For anyone that use to follow her old account before it was hacked you would probably notice that she was always dolled up to the 9’s on a Sunday saying she was going out for a meal etc/Sunday club That was her time to visit jonafun when he was in prison before they had sul. I think I’ve said this before but she conceived Sullivan while Jonafun was still inside, he was moved to an open prison before his release and they were allowed to have sex. when she goes on about her fertility struggle/time it took to got pregnant is because she had a one day timeframe to conceive. Imagine planning a baby with your heroin dealer boyfriend whilst he’s still in prison 🤢
And who said romance was dead?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
‘happy independent queen day’ why would you need to say that, on Father’s Day, if baby daddy is around 😂 not saying women can’t be independent ‘queens’ if they do have a man in their life, but she herself is now making it blatantly obvious Jonafun isn’t there along with her article when sorry I mean *rachels* saying she’s a ‘single mum’ 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
‘happy independent queen day’ why would you need to say that, on Father’s Day, if baby daddy is around 😂 not saying women can’t be independent ‘queens’ if they do have a man in their life, but she herself is now making it blatantly obvious Jonafun isn’t there along with her article when sorry I mean *rachels* saying she’s a ‘single mum’ 😂😂😂😂
It’s better than the ‘Happy Fathers Day’ posts she was putting up with not one shot of the father, just her and the baby 😂

• Haha
It’s better than the ‘Happy Fathers Day’ posts she was putting up with not one shot of the father, just her and the baby 😂
Ahahaha that’s very true! She must have learned her lesson from Christmas and the photoshop saga and not bothered this time 😂

WHATTT!!!
I mean how the duck does that happen.. do they rent a cell for an hour? 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
WHATTT!!!
I mean how the duck does that happen.. do they rent a cell for an hour? 😂😂
Conjugal visits aren’t legal in the UK, he’ll have had a home visit! If he was moved to an open prison at the end of his sentence, towards the end of the open prison stretch, they will allow home visits for the day and then maybe overnight. This is done for people that have been in prison for a long sentence for non violent crimes etc so that’ll be how Sul was conceived!

• Sick
Conjugal visits aren’t legal in the UK, he’ll have had a home visit! If he was moved to an open prison at the end of his sentence, towards the end of the open prison stretch, they will allow home visits for the day and then maybe overnight. This is done for people that have been in prison for a long sentence for non violent crimes etc so that’ll be how Sul was conceived!
This is what people who were close to her have said? Im only getting the info off people who were her friends and they said that she was able to have sex with him. I don’t know how the prison system works but it’s not just one person that’s told me this, it’s a few.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What a lovely story for Sul when he gets older!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That’s crazy. I always presumed he was conceived when Mr Heroin came out of prison. Would love to know what he did again to go back inside? Surely someone on here knows!

Reactions: 2
That’s crazy. I always presumed he was conceived when Mr Heroin came out of prison. Would love to know what he did again to go back inside? Surely someone on here knows!
All I know is that he breached his conditions of release it’s been very hush hush but hearing from people round here he was definitely dealing again. He was/is an established dealer with lots of connections and with a criminal record to boot so I’m guessing that he just couldn’t stay away from the money or perks. He did get an early release and from what I understand is that he had to do the rest of his sentence. My friend (the girl who sent me that photoshopped pic) no longer speaks to her so I’m very dry on tea ☕ Any lurkers know what’s happened please speak up!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All I know is that he breached his conditions of release it’s been very hush hush but hearing from people round here he was definitely dealing again. He was/is an established dealer with lots of connections and with a criminal record to boot so I’m guessing that he just couldn’t stay away from the money or perks. He did get an early release and from what I understand is that he had to do the rest of his sentence. My friend (the girl who sent me that photoshopped pic) no longer speaks to her so I’m very dry on tea ☕ Any lurkers know what’s happened please speak up!
Won’t lie. The photoshop tea was THE BEST 🙌🏽❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.