Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I didn’t think you should have alcohol and feed literally at the same time pretty much? I thought you are supposed to wait...... but maybe you can.
🤣🤣 about the drugs though!
you can it’s fine, more of the issue would be looking after a baby/child rather than any alcohol going into the milk

fantastix

Had my nails done today in a Salford hair and beauty salon, won’t name names but the head stylist/owner is definitely on this thread or reads this thread 😂 It all stemmed from someone who was having their hair done called the bun she had in a Naomi bun and the hairdresser said don’t get me started on Naomi Clarke and proceeded to tell the customer about her lies and passive aggressiveness and about jonafun and his drug dealing. I was sat there laughing my head off. Please step forward salon owner and take a god damn bow 🙇🏻‍♀️

Her salon is permanently empty, she’s doing that to save face. I absolutely hate the bars on the windows of the salon. Makes it conveniently look like some kind of hair prison.
Which salon was it, I wanna go get the goss 🕵🏻‍♀️

taytaylor

Is this the same childminder that she was soooooo desperate to have because she’s so highly recommended but her waiting list was long etc 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Ofsted normally recommend only 3 0-2 aged children per 1 adult in a childcare setting, so if it’s only the god mom on her own spaces are probably quite limited

Emma3663

She’s wearing a mask in Trafford centre but not when she’s out with her sister. So is her sister the gobby one?
She’s not worn masks when she’s been alone so I think Naomi thinks it’s fine when shops were empty but now they’re rammed she’s obviously feeling the need to wear one. Coupled with the fact because Trafford will be rammed, security will more than likely ask her to wear one - they do at my big centre.