Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate. Also hi Naomi’s landlord's - I mean I’m sure you’re just chuffed that the rent is being paid even if it’s with drug money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so desperate. Also hi Naomi’s landlord's - I mean I’m sure you’re just chuffed that the rent is being paid even if it’s with drug money
The funny thing is she lives in apartments you can rent on booking.com so any fucker can rent a room there hence why there was prostitutes living there a few months ago. She obviously can't get a long term flat to rent because they don't accept cash? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The funny thing is she lives in apartments you can rent on booking.com so any fucker can rent a room there hence why there was prostitutes living there a few months ago. She obviously can't get a long term flat to rent because they don't accept cash? 🤣
I remember her moaning about becoming a cashless society and that Zara wouldn’t accept her notes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My child is confident, goes to anyone and doesn’t cry when I leave… but I didn’t hold them to sleep at night. Seriously, what is she on about?!!
B78EB556-5E61-4F33-B648-1FD06424FBA9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My child is confident, goes to anyone and doesn’t cry when I leave… but I didn’t hold them to sleep at night. Seriously, what is she on about?!!
View attachment 609631
And attachment is so much more than that! For example, the attachment he’ll have with his dad will be ambivalent due to the fact he’s been missing for the first years of his life. She’s not bragging about that bit, is she??

Reactions: 5
She's the one with attachment issues. Daddy's in jail, fake husband's in jail, probably scared that if she let's go of Sully he'll disappear too. Poor kid will go to anyone cos he's sick of her gurning face.

I breastfed my babies because I couldn't be arsed faffing with bottles. I carried my babies in a sling because I couldn't be arsed faffing with a pram in the car. I let my babies fall asleep next to me and then put them in their cot because I was exhausted and wanted an easy bed time. I don't brag about attachment parenting because I'm actually just doing what works for me. She wouldn't annoy me half as much if she didn't try and turn everything into something it isn't. Well done for having a baby now shut up with your fake expert bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 609631
Exactly! I did attachment parenting to the MAAAX, my son is still autistic, has ADHD and is a free spirit and by free spirit I mean absolutely feral! God love him, you’d think he’d been raised by wolves 😂 i also did attachment parenting with my eldest and she was the clingiest, most anxious, timid child you’ve ever met. Your child will turn out however they’re gonna turn out! While I agree that parenting styles can play a part in your child’s development, I don’t think it’s the sole reason for how you’re child will turn out. With my kids, I don’t think it would have mattered how i parented, I’m sure theyd have still been the same!

Also to add, I’m not sure the ‘will go to anyone’ is something to brag about Naomi. Your child has ZERO boundaries. My nephew is the same and will ‘go to anyone’ yep, strangers when they’re eating in restaurants, follow others to their cars and try to go with them, and will generally walk off and go to other people in the supermarket - his mum is a step short of putting a tracker on the kid 😂 granted sully might not be that bad, but going to anyone isn’t necessarily a good thing!

Reactions: 8
Exactly! I did attachment parenting to the MAAAX, my son is still autistic, has ADHD and is a free spirit and by free spirit I mean absolutely feral! God love him, you’d think he’d been raised by wolves 😂 i also did attachment parenting with my eldest and she was the clingiest, most anxious, timid child you’ve ever met. Your child will turn out however they’re gonna turn out! While I agree that parenting styles can play a part in your child’s development, I don’t think it’s the sole reason for how you’re child will turn out. With my kids, I don’t think it would have mattered how i parented, I’m sure theyd have still been the same!

Also to add, I’m not sure the ‘will go to anyone’ is something to brag about Naomi. Your child has ZERO boundaries. My nephew is the same and will ‘go to anyone’ yep, strangers when they’re eating in restaurants, follow others to their cars and try to go with them, and will generally walk off and go to other people in the supermarket - his mum is a step short of putting a tracker on the kid 😂 granted sully might not be that bad, but going to anyone isn’t necessarily a good thing!
My two are complete opposites too. Brought up the same way with the same set of people involved and one is quiet, studious and hardly ever puts a foot wrong and the other hates school, never shuts up and is regularly at A&E because they’ve fallen in/over/off/out of something. Kids will turn out the way they turn out. Sadly for her little boy, if she stays in denial about what his dad has done, he’ll see no wrong in going down the same path.

View attachment 610208
She looks like a microwaved potato that looks like it’s been punched
Considering she’s a mean girl who has been known to slag off girl’s looks in and out of the salon, she’s certainly not perfect herself. She’s meant to be so rude towards people when she’s had a drink too

• Haha
  • Wow
We need more content on here !!!
mall she talks about is her sons childcare it’s so obvious she has no one else to talk to bore off 🤨

Reactions: 1
In this article by the MEN, ‘Rachel’ who sounds a little bit too much like Naomi says “tattle users got hold of court and prison information”… urm yeah, the ones published by MEN - the original article, that disclosed Jonathan’s full name, pictures of him and detailed his participation in the case? Why would she give an interview to the media outlet that reported it the closest?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
In this article by the MEN, ‘Rachel’ who sounds a little bit too much like Naomi says “tattle users got hold of court and prison information”… urm yeah, the ones published by MEN - the original article, that disclosed Jonathan’s full name, pictures of him and detailed his participation in the case? Why would she give an interview to the media outlet that reported it the closest?
Crazy she would out herself like that and lead more people here where they will see the truth 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.