Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nails are all wonky and wavy đŸ˜© they are the worst nails i have ever seen
Agreed. They look bent. Every set of nails has either 1 or all bloody ten nails with scabs etc it looks like she is cutting them with the file. Shocking!!!

Reactions: 2
Agreed. They look bent. Every set of nails has either 1 or all bloody ten nails with scabs etc it looks like she is cutting them with the file. Shocking!!!
She’s not prepping her file and she’s cutting the clients, literally a basic mistake. ‘The client suffers with cuts on her cuticles’ na, I could accept that with one or two clients but almost every single one is like it, they’re also fresh cuts - clearly done by the tech however, surprise surprise she trained to be a nail tech at rehab đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„Ž

She’s not prepping her file and she’s cutting the clients, literally a basic mistake. ‘The client suffers with cuts on her cuticles’ na, I could accept that with one or two clients but almost every single one is like it, they’re also fresh cuts - clearly done by the tech however, surprise surprise she trained to be a nail tech at rehab đŸ„ŽđŸ„ŽđŸ„Ž
They are the worst nails I have ever seen in my life. They look worse than stick on nails. The poor women with their scabby red raw fingers. To top it off the nails look absolutely tit too! I have noticed they aren’t cheap for someone who looks like they have just trained yesterday!!!

Reactions: 1
The cut cuticles make me feel sick. Even I’m better at doing my nails than that, don’t think sul will be getting a lot of repeat custom apart from the one lady who likes massive square nails

I have a feeling that nobody wanted to work for her knowing who she is and that is what she means about the trolls maybe she was struggling to get the staff. Then she has gone and hired anyone because these are not salon worthy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that nobody wanted to work for her knowing who she is and that is what she means about the trolls maybe she was struggling to get the staff. Then she has gone and hired anyone because these are not salon worthy.
Just to be clear... none of the people who work in her salon are “employed” by her. They’re not her staff. She doesn’t pay them, process their tax, NI, and she doesn’t give holiday pay, pensions etc. They don’t work for her, the work for themselves. They are just independent self employed businesses who rent a chair in her salon. Though, no one of any worth is going to want to rent a chair in HER salon, so she’s just taken ANY crappy businesses that’s bothered to ask for a chair in, just to get the rent off them. Most salons who want to build a good reputation would say no to these kind of businesses... but clearly she doesn’t give a tit about that, or about clients who come to her salon for treatments - she just wants the money.

Just to be clear... none of the people who work in her salon are “employed” by her. They’re not her staff. She doesn’t pay them, process their tax, NI, and she doesn’t give holiday pay, pensions etc. They don’t work for her, the work for themselves. They are just independent self employed businesses who rent a chair in her salon. Though, no one of any worth is going to want to rent a chair in HER salon, so she’s just taken ANY crappy businesses that’s bothered to ask for a chair in, just to get the rent off them. Most salons who want to build a good reputation would say no to these kind of businesses... but clearly she doesn’t give a tit about that, or about clients who come to her salon for treatments - she just wants the money.
So, she trained with Rehab - surprise surprise, so she’ll already know Naomi. Looks like she did a week course - shock, think that reflected in her nails clearly. She also trained to be a lash tech with ‘Chialash’ who according to their Instagram is based in bleeping Canada - meaning she’s gone and done an online course. Absolutely bleeping shambolic being allowed near someone’s eyes after an online course as well as a week course in nails. Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, she trained with Rehab - surprise surprise, so she’ll already know Naomi. Looks like she did a week course - shock, think that reflected in her nails clearly. She also trained to be a lash tech with ‘Chialash’ who according to their Instagram is based in bleeping Canada - meaning she’s gone and done an online course. Absolutely bleeping shambolic being allowed near someone’s eyes after an online course as well as a week course in nails. Jesus Christ.
Trust me - there are NO insurance companies that cover you to do lashes if you’ve only done an online course.

Trust me - there are NO insurance companies that cover you to do lashes if you’ve only done an online course.
EXACTLY. There’s absolutely no way she’s insured. Also, the training was done by a company in bleeping Canada, so their training credentials will NOT be valid in the UK.

My 5 year old can paint better than that. Might make him a certificate too.

Exactly. Every single pic had sawn off shot gun cuticles. It’s painful to look at.

• Haha
The story has now gone, but did anyone see the story about alllll the washing. And how it’s hers and Sul’s? Jonafun hun must do his own washing.
Tune into BBC quick too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The story of her at an 11 year olds birthday party with a dj just shows the chav she really is. Who does that for a child? It’s all over the top but is all so tacky

The story has now gone, but did anyone see the story about alllll the washing. And how it’s hers and Sul’s? Jonafun hun must do his own washing.
Tune into BBC quick too!
What was on bbc??

it was the programme that Jonafun had behind the scenes access to. About McDonald’s and a sausage roll from Greggs
So as well as an insurance broker, working on oil rigs, Jonafun is now a BBC producer with behind the scenes knowledge of upcoming documentaries. duck me, poor bloke must not know if he’s coming or going with a working life like that 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know when you want your nails to look like they’ve got tit underneath them, but messier...
1F84348D-E026-4618-905E-4ABF0C233D8F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.