Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on to say hi - been a silent member since 2019 🙊 But my username was literally my name so made a new account because I have to post on here 😂
Came looking for the thread on Father’s Day because it looked sus all this ‘hot mom summer’ tit so I wondered if her and Jonafun had split up.
Well, what did I find?! My eyes have been well and truly opened! I had no bloody idea but it all makes sense now!
I followed her new account last year when she was hacked and thought she was quite nice but now I’m ~ obviously ~ seeing her in a different light! 🤯

Reactions: 10
So last week she was saying he only contact naps and only sleeps when on her or feeding yet today she's saying the people who warned her she's making a rod for her own back are wrong as he sleeps without her and doesn't want cuddles? It's like the whole I want a bacon butty but I don't eat bacon saga again 😂 is she high?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So last week she was saying he only contact naps and only sleeps when on her or feeding yet today she's saying the people who warned her she's making a rod for her own back are wrong as he sleeps without her and doesn't want cuddles? It's like the whole I want a bacon butty but I don't eat bacon saga again 😂 is she high?
He is just so independent because in the morning he wants to get out of bed and go play, just like all toddlers do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still in bed with the child at 8.15am, but complains that she has to brush her teeth at work and has no time for breakfast?! Get some self-discipline and GET UP!!
If she was truly busy at work, she’d be up early every morning.

Reactions: 5
Just waiting for the comments about Jonafuns whereabouts to start on TikTok ☕🐸 I think Karma for sticking by a notorious drug dealer is that in the back of her mind she has to know that every person that interacts with Sul hair is one step closer to finding this thread, having a big social media foot print would be my worst nightmare if I was Naomi. I think it’s such a shame for Sul that he’ll always be associated with these two (and the extended family) if she loves Sul as much as she says surely the thought of Jonathon supplying drugs like heroin to other peoples children turns her stomach?! I 100% think brands are googling her and finding these threads she has literally nothing gifted or any sponsored collabs although she has a semi decent following and supposedly high interaction!

Reactions: 7
Still in bed with the child at 8.15am, but complains that she has to brush her teeth at work and has no time for breakfast?! Get some self-discipline and GET UP!!
If she was truly busy at work, she’d be up early every morning.
But she keeps posting she's fully booked til August. Fully booked for what 30 minutes a day?!

Reactions: 8
Had my nails done today in a Salford hair and beauty salon, won’t name names but the head stylist/owner is definitely on this thread or reads this thread 😂 It all stemmed from someone who was having their hair done called the bun she had in a Naomi bun and the hairdresser said don’t get me started on Naomi Clarke and proceeded to tell the customer about her lies and passive aggressiveness and about jonafun and his drug dealing. I was sat there laughing my head off. Please step forward salon owner and take a god damn bow 🙇🏻‍♀️

But she keeps posting she's fully booked til August. Fully booked for what 30 minutes a day?!
Her salon is permanently empty, she’s doing that to save face. I absolutely hate the bars on the windows of the salon. Makes it conveniently look like some kind of hair prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had my nails done today in a Salford hair and beauty salon, won’t name names but the head stylist/owner is definitely on this thread or reads this thread 😂 It all stemmed from someone who was having their hair done called the bun she had in a Naomi bun and the hairdresser said don’t get me started on Naomi Clarke and proceeded to tell the customer about her lies and passive aggressiveness and about jonafun and his drug dealing. I was sat there laughing my head off. Please step forward salon owner and take a god damn bow 🙇🏻‍♀️

Her salon is permanently empty, she’s doing that to save face. I absolutely hate the bars on the windows of the salon. Makes it conveniently look like some kind of hair prison.
I need a new hairdresser 💇‍♀️ sign me up with whoever it was so I can get my split ends and gossip fixed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Which salon was it, I wanna go get the goss 🕵🏻‍♀️

Which salon was it, I wanna go get the goss 🕵🏻‍♀️
I can’t say without getting the salon owner in trouble because we know Naomi reads here. She would probably start posting about them being a troll when they might not even read here, she did it to her best mate so she would do it to anyone else 😂 all I will say is that the salon is in Monton and is a long standing salon 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.