Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milobee

‘iTs LiTeRaLlY LiKe mA bEsT FiNg iN tHe wErLd’ is what tipped me over the edge this morning. Right after seeing her chinning a blue wkd with her mate while driving. Lovely parenting that isn’t it.
Fuck a duck I can’t cope any more. Long long long time lurker here. I can’t even remember how far back but it’s been a good while. I followed Naomi’s old account and then got directed here when she had a rant about tattle 😂 She has always somewhat annoyed me but recently she’s annoying me to the point where I feel like hearing her moan about cUrOoNaH vYyYrUs and acting so hard done to is making me want to scratch my own skin off with a fork. I’ve recently started moaning about her to random people in my life and that’s when I realised I should probably just have a little vent here instead 😂😂 so anyway. Hi everyone! 👋🏼 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Is she having us on?! She's got mum guilt for leaving her son till 2pm.

Naomi try having to leave your two 11 month old babies for 12 hour shifts having to express in the toilet on my only 30 min break working 40+ hrs a week throughout a fucking pandemic on the front line 🤬

Jonathan is right sully will have an amazing work ethic won't he knowing his Dad's a convicted drug dealer and spent most of his kids life in prison. You go boss bitch babe full time breast feeding mama you are smashing life 🥴🥴 keep telling yourself that you really are a hero. Don't know how we would get through life without people like you

Attachments

• Heart

Londondiva

How do I qualify to be a boss bitch mama?
Husband isn’t in jail so am I already not meeting the criteria?

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Her stories today… so she’s been driving with no tax or MOT (and therefore no insurance as it’s invalid) and says it’s because she hasn’t been told her car needs an MOT and just assumed that the DVLA would have taken money out of her account for her tax! Absolutely unbelievable that this woman manages to survive each day. She seriously is the thickest most self-centred person I’ve ever come across. Driving around with no MOT, tax OR insurance… who the fuck does she think she is?

• Haha
  • Angry

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fucking Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel wrecked for her.
He must have mentioned that dessert at their last visitation
8D728479-AF8C-48E2-B5C0-F0EA9302250C.jpeg

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Little birdy told me that her salon isn’t doing so well at all. Mostly empty. Must be hard to start from scratch when you can’t launder your heroin dealer boyfriend’s money.

Reactions: 11

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s fucking insane isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣 I still can not believe there is a little boy on this earth who’s name is SULLIVAN

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Made up stories?!! I don’t think public court records can be made up hun!! Also, his conviction and prison sentencing was published by the Manchester Evening News!
46DD793D-4368-4233-AF33-0ADA25A76E31.png

• Haha

MadIver

God she's fucking stupid. Next week's insta will be her in A&E live broadcasting sully having his head glued back together cos he tripped over his giant fucking feet.

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Here we go.. she’s about to educate everyone on ‘ow bad pwocessed fewds aaar fuh bebehs’ now isn’t she 🙄
Also.. my man can’t stop me eating chocolate biscuits and he’s under the same roof at me so I’d love to know how hers has managed to stop her all the way from prison 😂😂
Stop the world I want to get off 😬
“Jonafun has told me about this programme on telleh...”
Really? I doubt the lads in HMP are watching programmes about the affect of processed food on children!!
Also, can’t she understand that the MAIN reason more children are being diagnosed with autism now is that we’re more aware of it, and have better systems in place for testing for these things?!!
She really is an absolute weapon!

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Just found this feed from another thread.

LOOOOL I’m only caught up to page 6 but loving it so far. I can’t believe this woman is only 4 years older than me, she’s had a rough paper round. Then again, the stress of dealing with police and a crown court case would do that to someone. Wonder if anything else was found when they searched her flat 👀 what a shit show.

Back to catching up I go, just wanted to say hi ☕
Hello there! ❤
Enjoy catching up. This thread is definitely picking up speed lately. Queen thicko of heroin towers must be pissing a lot of people off.

• Heart
  • Haha
B7886908-0881-4FBD-8193-558BBDE56BD9.png

She is just so toxic. What about all the women who don’t want to be mothers, or can’t have children! Also she needs to get a bloody life! We are not put on this earth just to have children 🙄 Doesn’t sound like a “boss bitch” to me 😄