Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Army?!!! Ffs! So far he’s been an insurance broker, an oil rig worker and now he’s in the army?! Does she forget her own lies or does she think everyone else does?!
ABFC3471-DBF4-407D-88FB-6963675642BD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"there really shouldn't be a need to state your type of parenting" yet you bang on about it all.the.bloody.time. but get defensive when people ask questions. She needs a brain transplant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210715-203144_Instagram.jpg

You do post him tho naomi you just emoji his face so we cant identify him on his police mugshot. Also you bang on about being a single parent most days because your a boss witch mama

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Here’s why Naomi… you tell everyone all the time that you’re in a relationship but solo parenting, and then tell people to ask you a question?!!

12FB1EB2-1BB6-453C-9BF2-B73A44F1A426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so desperate for the recognition that she’s technically a single mum but then realises that she’ll have to admit where he is and backtracks. Everyone knows where he is, that’s the funniest thing 😂

Reactions: 7
Army?!!! Ffs! So far he’s been an insurance broker, an oil rig worker and now he’s in the army?! Does she forget her own lies or does she think everyone else does?!
View attachment 664638
Sorry but what the fudge is she wearing in that photo she looks a right woman😂

It's the third time she's put up a ask me box this week... she's asking for people to question her relationship to play the victim!

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously getting asked proper tit questions for her to constantly answer the jonofun questions. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
If he was there she’d post him with sully and what happened at father’s day that’s what folk do if there mans in the jail

Is she honestly for real? Asking people to ask her questions and getting mad when people ask her erm questions. I just can’t with her IQ. Naomi, everyone knows about jonafun, please give up this act. You’re a single mum because your partner cares more about dealing drugs than you or Sully, and that’s the harsh reality. She lives in a fucked up fairytale.

Babe.

HMP is not the same as serving in the Army 😂

I just can’t with this woman, she’s delusional. Does anyone know if he’s in Forest Bank or Strangeways? Or further afield?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What jonfun wants he gets. He’ll come out jail and say I miss so much suls life I think we’ll need to have another baby 😂😂😂
She says she doesn’t want another baby yet. The minute she’s around little girls you can tell she gets broody

I wonder how many calls you can do in the jail he’s probably got he’s phone in the cell. Honestly how long has he bee! away for ? He missed his sons first Christmas, birthday , Easter, Father’s Day even folk that work on oil rig make it back some things !!!

Last edited:
What jonfun wants he gets. He’ll come out jail and say I miss so much suls life I think we’ll need to have another baby 😂😂😂
She says she doesn’t want another baby yet. The minute she’s around little girls you can tell she gets broody

I wonder how many calls you can do in the jail he’s probably got he’s phone in the cell. Honestly how long has he bee! away for ? He missed his sons first Christmas, birthday , Easter, Father’s Day even folk that work on oil rig make it back some things !!!
Don’t be such a troll… he’s not working on an oil rig now, he’s in the army! Or is he an insurance broker? Can’t keep up!!
Anyone see her stories this morning saying that she struggled dropping him off at the childminder, so called Jonafun?!! Hilarious!! 😂 Wonder if she actually believes her own lies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Any idea how long he's got left inside? He was out at the end of her pregnancy and when she had just had sully but seemed to disappear after that! And how did she get pregnant?!? Are conjugal visits even a thing in this country 😂

Reactions: 2
Any idea how long he's got left inside? He was out at the end of her pregnancy and when she had just had sully but seemed to disappear after that! And how did she get pregnant?!? Are conjugal visits even a thing in this country 😂
Conjugal visits aren’t legal in the UK, he’ll more than likely have been moved to an open prison towards the end of his sentence and been allowed out on day release to their apartment or possibly an over night/weekend stay

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.