Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
You're right - sorry. That should have read: 'acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Keith Lemon's comedy blackface for the actual TV.'
I was not saying anything about what you had written, it was last week when they were having their makeup done for the book cover and her mate Lisa was coming over to do it and it was mentioned it was P Morgan's MU artist. When I saw the pic I thought that is not Lisa Armstrong and was going to look it up but forgot until tonight. Like your reply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

chipmunk

VIP Member
I've tried and tried to create a new thread, don't know why it is so difficult.
Going to have to take a break, as I can't keep up with the long thread. 😘 Enjoy yourselves.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Oh, it's Trolling. Aggressive trolling at that. Well thank you @Seeking clarity you have been extraordinary in your findings, wit and wisdom. I do hope you won't be thrown off here. What is the point of sites like these if we can't voice an opinion and find out the truth when we have been lied to and taken advantage of PUBLICLY 💁‍♀️? It's alright for them to do it, however not us? I'll probably get a warning now.:rolleyes:

Yes, there's an envelope next to the bell icon, think that is for messaging.

Yet she hasn't managed it.. that'll be a truthful and insightful article then :rolleyes:

She starts tomorrow i believe

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Click on the user name for the reviewer and it should take it to their review page and it will tell you if they are an actual purchaser. Will go and have another look.

Done it - Louisa is the first 5 star reviewer - click onto her name and you will see all her reviews and it says under the book review that she is a Verified Purchaser.
Thanks for that.❤