Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super sub Xander bless him, has been out in force and put some nasty comments underneath most of the 1⭐ Amazon book reviews. Oh dear!

Anyway, I think we have to be careful what we post on here as Manky is lurking and is ready to pinch our ideas, get rid of all our discoveries or even complain about us.

I have had a good idea about amazon book reviews, especially the Fake 5⭐ ones, (how funny that The Sun is reporting today about how Amazon is deleting 20,000 fake 5 ⭐ reviews) but I have learnt my lesson and am NOT posting it on here so Mr POO POO BUM BUM can pinch it!

Is there any way to message privately on here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh of course she’s doing it to get noticed, didn’t think it would be for any sort of self introspection. She’ll eat her way through most of it then polish it off with a drink, Manky will film every second and ‘Ta Da’ tomorrows vlog Digi-Nitty-Detox
Nuddya may be under the misimpression that “digital detox day” is “wash your fingers day.” Wait until someone tells her that means she’s supposed to be without her phone. And she said she’s doing it for a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sums it up. Bet they’re shitting themselves. This wasn’t sisters Facebook page. It was the homeschool business page. Can’t see how closing that down would be good for business. No doubt they’ll have a ‘troll attack’ Vlog chat saying how despicable it is for trolls to chase their kids and use photos of them.
nothing to do with them drawing attention to their kids by writing a book based on lies and their kids lives plastered all over the internet. Just wondering how many media reporters are classed as trolls and when Manky does his ‘I’m a journalist’ speech when spouting off about something he disagrees with, is it journalism or trolling?
Oh, it's Trolling. Aggressive trolling at that. Well thank you @Seeking clarity you have been extraordinary in your findings, wit and wisdom. I do hope you won't be thrown off here. What is the point of sites like these if we can't voice an opinion and find out the truth when we have been lied to and taken advantage of PUBLICLY 💁‍♀️? It's alright for them to do it, however not us? I'll probably get a warning now.:rolleyes:

Super sub Xander bless him, has been out in force and put some nasty comments underneath most of the 1⭐ Amazon book reviews. Oh dear!

Anyway, I think we have to be careful what we post on here as Manky is lurking and is ready to pinch our ideas, get rid of all our discoveries or even complain about us.

I have had a good idea about amazon book reviews, especially the Fake 5⭐ ones, (how funny that The Sun is reporting today about how Amazon is deleting 20,000 fake 5 ⭐ reviews) but I have learnt my lesson and am NOT posting it on here so Mr POO POO BUM BUM can pinch it!

Yes, there's an envelope next to the bell icon, think that is for messaging.

She said she's doing an article ans research on digital detox so she's only doing it because she's being paid
Yet she hasn't managed it.. that'll be a truthful and insightful article then :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Apparently there is but I haven’t figured it out yet. I too am keen to private message members here but haven’t Figured it out yet.
I’ve googled ‘how to private message on Tattle Life and it kinda tells you how but might as well be in a foreign language. If anyone managed it please keep me in mind.
Was also thinking a Facebook page with heavy duty bouncers at the door might be an idea?

Apparently there is but I haven’t figured it out yet. I too am keen to private message members here but haven’t Figured it out yet.
I’ve googled ‘how to private message on Tattle Life and it kinda tells you how but might as well be in a foreign language. If anyone managed it please keep me in mind.
Was also thinking a Facebook page with heavy duty bouncers at the door might be an idea?
If any of us get booted off without warning, ... maybe we can go the the Hello vlog comments and arrange something else there?

Yes absolutely yet here we had him this morning on the aptly named coffee moaning complaining that he wasn,t allowed to question the narrative spouted by mainstream media and yet we are not allowed to question their false narrative which is constantly pushed down our throats and which they profit from! :mad: If we do we are vilified as trolls and covertly threatened.
Yet if he has an opinion he classifies it as intelligent enquiry! Double standards again eh mark!
I don’t see a coffee moaning for this morning....??????

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It now makes sense why the girls’ homeschooling stopped when lock down started (which they implied in a recent live - the Q&A I think). Why would you stop or reduce homeschooling when schools shut?? Made no sense until you realise almost all their ‘home’ schooling is provided by the school next door and tutors.
Makes absolute perfect sense why they stayed quiet on home schooling for months!... their input is bloody galleries and museums ...

• Angry
It serves them right they are no authority on co-vid actually they are huge hypocrites who didn,t respect social distancing rules as for being offended on behalf of denise that is just manipulative! Jumping on the mental health bandwagon yet again and spouting drivel about lets be kind...eeuurrggh if i hear the phrase one more time..the automatic defence used by hypocrites and duplicitous passive aggressive people everywhere who want to guilt trip you...be kind...no thanks nadia i,ll be kind to myself by not being ignorant ..try it sometimes
Hypocrites, indeed, with Murk complaining about there being “these phrases, which are designed to close down any inquiring thought” and humans need to be able to “challenge things and reflect on things.” Pot, kettle. Minky shuts down any inquiring thought he doesn’t agree with faster than Nuddya posts on social media on K’s birthday!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sums it up. Bet they’re shitting themselves. This wasn’t sisters Facebook page. It was the homeschool business page. Can’t see how closing that down would be good for business. No doubt they’ll have a ‘troll attack’ Vlog chat saying how despicable it is for trolls to chase their kids and use photos of them.
nothing to do with them drawing attention to their kids by writing a book based on lies and their kids lives plastered all over the internet. Just wondering how many media reporters are classed as trolls and when Manky does his ‘I’m a journalist’ speech when spouting off about something he disagrees with, is it journalism or trolling?
If you still have the screen shots and info available it might be worth finding a media out let for it ......It’s just finding one that isn’t up the sawadaderley arse

Reactions: 4
The first 1 star reviewer has responded to Xander, and absolutely rinsed him. This HAS to be someone literary - I wonder if there is a professional review coming?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes absolute perfect sense why they stayed quiet on home schooling for months!... their input is bloody galleries and museums ...
There were pictures of a group of them (with tutors) on visits to different galleries. Their two kids on each visit. Wondering if the vlogs with them at galleries were on the same days and N, M & Manny Di just tagged along for a vlog opportunity?
Wouldn’t be hard to go back to those gallery blogs and check out whose in the background then compare with the ‘school’ pics

If you still have the screen shots and info available it might be worth finding a media out let for it ......It’s just finding one that isn’t up the sawadaderley arse
Metro?

Reactions: 5
The first 1 star reviewer has responded to Xander, and absolutely rinsed him. This HAS to be someone literary - I wonder if there is a professional review coming?!
Sorry to be dense but when i check the amazon page that shows their book i can,t see those comments! Does anyone know how you can find them? Thanks

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be dense but when i check the amazon page that shows their book i can,t see those comments! Does anyone know how you can find them? Thanks
If viewing on phone then scroll down the screen to the bottom of the Amazon site and select view “Desktop” version of website.

Reactions: 2
This Xander Gibbs guy. What a weirdo. He's on one in the Amazon comments. He looks like Manky's alter ego. Looks like a fantasist. Just go and look at his pic guys.

This Xander Gibbs guy. What a weirdo. He's on one in the Amazon comments. He looks like Manky's alter ego. Looks like a fantasist. Just go and look at his pic guys.
Just went onto his Youtube channel and the description is "a Broadcaster/Writer/Actor/Singer/Comedian with an honest unapologetic response to the world around him. Join him on his weekly show".

Sound like anyone we know?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have just watched the GFH where she acts like a witch quite frankly. How can she moan about the garden when the house is a dump! She barely cleans and never closes the bleeping cupboard doors. Then allows people over. We all have a messy cupboard or drawer ect.. We shut it. Jesus christ. But a bit of weed fabric?!?! I mean the whole love island bit of the garden is shambolic. The furniture they were gifted make it look nicer. But some of the tat she has plonked there 🙄 I take my hat off to Mark trying to do a garden with her sticking her nose in. Unless she helps I'd tell her to duck off. She doesn't lift a finger in house or garden. At least he tries in the garden I will give him that. Don't hate me lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Hypocrites, indeed, with Murk complaining about there being “these phrases, which are designed to close down any inquiring thought” and humans need to be able to “challenge things and reflect on things.” Pot, kettle. Minky shuts down any inquiring thought he doesn’t agree with faster than Nuddya posts on social media on K’s birthday!
They are complete hypocrites, plus they blow like the wind and change their opinions everyday ,nitty just repeats everything manky says ,she has no mind or opinions of her own,they trip themselves up constantly.

So where do we think shes going where theres no phones for a week 🤔 shes having to do another covid test and self isolate for it. She said its research for (another) article 🤔

narc is a massive hypocrite, absolutely hole with his views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.