Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch family vloggers either. I stay well clear for my own sanity. 😂 I only starting watching Nadia in the first place because she was with Kaye.

Nadia has started to fluff her hair as a way to disguise the fact she has an itch.
She doesn’t disguise the way she slips her hands to her mouth after scratching her scalp though... so she can crunch whatever she catches beneath her nails with her teeth.
Anyone else noticed that repetitive behaviour?🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite like giovanna fletcher i know she gets some stick from some people saying she is smug or mumsy or whatever( i think thats unfair to be honest!) . She has her fingers in a few pies but unlike the adderleys she seems to work hard and has some quality output.I liked her book happy mum happy baby and eve of man is supposed to be good though i haven,t read it.
Lets face it her image is a lot more wholesome than the adderleys and she seems to have a good rapport with her husband and a cute little family that she obviously dotes on and yet she speaks openly about parenting issues and seems quite relatable.I don,t know about extended family featuring or not but she is half italian and we all know that family play a pivotal role in their culture. I guess their target audience are young mums or people with small children i don,t know if that would be of any interest to you?
I followed her in one of my previous pregnancies and found her useful regarding breastfeeding,anxiety over miscarriage (she is pretty open about the realities of motherhood) and hypnobirthing.
Hope that helps but its a sad fact that at the moment so many vloggers have lost credibility/sold out she seems a bit more reputable than most!
I'm totally bored of their videos now. Does anyone have any recommendation for other family vloggers? Ideally families with older children and where the wider family, grandparents, family friends, etc. are also involved.
I’m subscribed to a few you tube channels about various things.
one family type one I quite like is ‘The feel good mum.’
My kids are all grown up and hers are little but her channel (along with Nittys) was one of the first few I came across when I was new to YouTube subscriptions.
I like that she’s really down to earth and quite ‘normal.’
Quite witty and sweet with a quirky side.
She does a few hauls which can sometimes be My way of window shopping without having to leave the house.
(I’m lazy like that.) 🙃
Nice varied content too without too many meaningless, empty uploads like sone we know.❤😊

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She hasn't got lice she's just fluffing her hair up!!!! her hair is nearly always wet when she's doing her morning moaning and she scratches all the time. She's not fluffing her hair up when it's wet the nits are annoying her and she can't help herself, she needs a bottle of conditioner and a nit comb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Good old penny she never misses a shift......
One of her comments said she had missed the live because she was at work and posting the comment from work. There she was replying to everyone's comments which begs the question what does she do for a living? I want her job!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the recent vlog when lovely Lisa arrives, Nitty takes one look at her and squeals you look great!!!. Its so obvious she is lying!. Like many women of a certain age Lisa has put a few stones on recently. No issue for anyone but her. When you see the vlog you can see nitty has noticed her weight gain and instead of saying nothing, she lies. Of course there is no issue with making your friend feel better about herself. It's just nitty is OBSESSED with weight, absolutely obsessed. Another time I saw her been sly about a woman weight was on last yrs love island, she must have said a million times when shaunna with the larger legs walked in "that's the first time anyone's ever entered love island in a sarong" (which is a lie)

Again what she was desperate to say was look at her fat legs (not fat to me BTW) . She's so fake and that's why people think she's so nice, so kind, because they haven't realised she's an EXPERT at saying the exact opposite of what she's thinking.

Nadia is perceived to be "kind and nice" because she tells everyone the exact opposite of what she's thinking in order to ensure they think she's soo lovely. It's quite entertaining watching her tell people how wonderful they look as it's so obviously her being an actress.

I see her do it all the time but can only recall the above times. Most people say nothing about another person's weight. Nitty goes into super actress mode by lying to even her friends, who in turn think she's lovely, she's not. When Melanie Blake called her the name she did, I completely agreed with her and I only see a few mins a week of her. Her whole life is one big drama, brought about by her lying mainly.
Nasty through and through. This post probably doesn't make much sense, hopefully what I'm trying to say comes through a little bit 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone decide to show the world this? They are disgusting and embarrassing.
UN FLIPPING BELIEVABLE!!!
Who on earth would show and share the fact that they keep getting nits?????
They are utterly disgusting human beings, monetizing their channel to show and tell people they keep getting nits!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
On the recent vlog when lovely Lisa arrives, Nitty takes one look at her and squeals you look great!!!. Its so obvious she is lying!. Like many women of a certain age Lisa a put a few stones on recently. No issue for anyone but her. When you see the vlog you can see nitty has noticed her weight gain and instead of saying nothing, she lies. Of course there is no issue with making your friend feel better about herself. It's just nitty is OBSESSED with weight, absolutely obsessed. Last time I saw her been sly about a woman weight was on last yrs love island, she must have said a million times when shaunna with the larger legs walked in "that's the first time anyone's ever entered love island in a sarong" (which is a lie)

Again what she was desperate to say was look at her fat legs (not fat to me BTW) . She's so fake and that's why people think she's so nice, so kind, because they haven't realised she's an EXPERT at saying the exact opposite of what she's thinking.

I see her do it all the time but can only recall the above times. Most people say nothing about another person's weight. Nitty goes into super actress mode by lying to even her friends, who in turn think she's lovely, she's not. When Melanie Blake called her the name she did, I completely agreed with her and I only see a few mins a week if her. Nasty through and through. This post probably doesn't make much sense, hopefully what I'm trying to say comes through a little bit 🙄
I agree with you she is obsessed with people,s physical appearance (and her own).
She uses it to judge people,s worth or lack of!
She really comes across as shallow and self serving and i think she uses her own insecurities as a smokescreen to hide behind. As if by pretending to be nasty or negative about herself (i think secretly she thinks she,s gods gift!) its somehow gives her permission to be both fake nice and secretly bitchy towards others (especially other women). She is small minded like that and no wonder she attracts negative criticism/feedback because she is not generous in appreciating others i actually think she is quite miserly and hypercritical but your right that is expressed in a really sneaky and underhanded way.
She wants to be liked but only by projecting the right image thats all that matters to her.
So if called out for her inconsistencies she can go on the defensive and mount a counter attack no it wasn,t me it was you (horrible way to make people feel so that they doubt their own truth/validity of opinion). Its nasty but effective.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
BUSTED! Good work Tattlers

On the recent vlog when lovely Lisa arrives, Nitty takes one look at her and squeals you look great!!!. Its so obvious she is lying!. Like many women of a certain age Lisa has put a few stones on recently. No issue for anyone but her. When you see the vlog you can see nitty has noticed her weight gain and instead of saying nothing, she lies. Of course there is no issue with making your friend feel better about herself. It's just nitty is OBSESSED with weight, absolutely obsessed. Another time I saw her been sly about a woman weight was on last yrs love island, she must have said a million times when shaunna with the larger legs walked in "that's the first time anyone's ever entered love island in a sarong" (which is a lie)

Nadia is perceived to be "kind and nice" because she tells everyone the exact opposite of what she's thinking in order to ensure they think she's soo lovely. It's quite entertaining watching her tell people how wonderful they look as it's so obviously her being an actress.

I see her do it all the time but can only recall the above times. Most people say nothing about another person's weight. Nitty goes into super actress mode by lying to even her friends, who in turn think she's lovely, she's not. When Melanie Blake called her the name she did, I completely agreed with her and I only see a few mins a week of her. Her whole life is one big drama, brought about by her lying mainly.
Nasty through and through. This post probably doesn't make much sense, hopefully what I'm trying to say comes through a little bit 🙄
Good actresses don't lie, their job is to tell the truth. She's just a compulsive liar and a bad one because she never remembers what she has lied about. It's insulting to watch.

I agree with you she is obsessed with people,s physical appearance (and her own).
She uses it to judge people,s worth or lack of!
She really comes across as shallow and self serving and i think she uses her own insecurities as a smokescreen to hide behind. As if by pretending to be nasty or negative about herself (i think secretly she thinks she,s gods gift!) its somehow gives her permission to be both fake nice and secretly bitchy towards others (especially other women). She is small minded like that and no wonder she attracts negative criticism/feedback because she is not generous in appreciating others i actually think she is quite miserly and hypercritical but your right that is expressed in a really sneaky and underhanded way.
She wants to be liked but only by projecting the right image thats all that matters to her.
So if called out for her inconsistencies she can go on the defensive and mount a counter attack no it wasn,t me it was you (horrible way to make people feel so that they doubt their own truth/validity of opinion). Its nasty but effective.
Well said! I can't stand it when she says "Aah sweetie we hope you're ok, we love you, we love our subs." With that sickly fake smile whilst staring at her own reflection on the laptop screen. I want to scream.."THE ONLY PERSON YOU LOVE IS YOURSELF!" Sorry😟 really needed to get that off my chest.

My god, Mark genuinely thinks he’s a celebrity!! Prick.
The whole point of calling someone a celebrity is because they are someone people think should be celebrated. Soo deluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What vlog number is this from please? I must have missed it
I got it from the Nadia & Kaye Facebook page videos but it’s probably in Nadia & Kay’s YouTube videos too.
Dated 20 March 2017.

I also saw a video on there yesterday where she said she’d not been to the dentist for 9 years. That she’d rather spend the money on a holiday as it’s too expensive.
Basic health and hygiene escapes her yet again.
Even those who earn a fraction of what she does go for regular check ups and a wee clean.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soooo behind on all of this, what’s the hello YouTube comments you’re talking about? Did mark reply pretending to be someone else? This on their channel?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.