Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go and put your thumbs down on their questions and answers happening now 👎👎👎

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wth! See best sellers rank! How did this happen in a few hours???🤔🤔🤔
View attachment 232230
HOW, HOW, HOW??? The subs are going to come gushing in, there aren't enough of us to balance it!!:eek:

Go and put your thumbs down on their questions and answers happening now 👎👎👎
Thumbs down done. Are you bored by any chance Nittia? Manky not talking about you?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What stops them buying their own books - 12 quid I think

They must have asked the subs to go and give them a good review as they now have 35 % 5 star as against 55 - 1 star. Will count up the the official purchases in the morning. Found 3 at the moment.

I just go on and leave a comment under the 5 star reviewers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HOW, HOW, HOW??? The subs are going to come gushing in, there aren't enough of us to balance it!!:eek:

Thumbs down done. Are you bored by any chance Nittia? Manky not talking about you?
w
its only ranked like that in amazon sales though, so if they sold 20 today and no one bought other books it will give them a high sales ranking, it just depends on who is buying what from amazon on that day, it will soon drop - I really cant see that it will sustain high sales

Nits just asked for people to go and like their book on Amazon. She said others had given a poor review without reading it first, how would she know they hadn't!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They've been desperately begging for Amazon reviews on their live. Apparently people couldn't have received the book yet..."so the poor reviews are just trolls who are unhappy in their lives". However, they have reposted Insta posts today of subs who have already received their books! Nadia really should stop her lies.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They've been desperately begging for Amazon reviews on their live. Apparently people couldn't have received the book yet..."so the poor reviews are just trolls who are unhappy in their lives". However, they have reposted Insta posts today of subs who have already received their books! Nadia really should stop her lies.
It's ridiculous because some reviews have really been thought out and are giving constructive and well thought-out reflections... and they're dismissed as trolls.

Sure, all the subs can flood the reviews and give it 5 stars. But, really, it's just preaching to the choir because nobody but the subs will be buying the book anyway!

I think any half-decent genuine reviewer will see straight through it though.

Click on the user name for the reviewer and it should take it to their review page and it will tell you if they are an actual purchaser. Will go and have another look.

Done it - Louisa is the first 5 star reviewer - click onto her name and you will see all her reviews and it says under the book review that she is a Verified Purchaser.
Thanks for that.❤

Reactions: 1
Errr yes they could have received it if they pre ordered. I received Dylan Hartleys autobiography today which was also released today. They are talking rubbish.

We all know it's mostly the nutty supersubs buying the book but whether it's selling or not on amazon give it a few weeks and it will be in poundland and even for a quid no-one will buy it.

so the people who have left 5 star reviews are liars too, mmmm bet she doesnt say anything about those

Reactions: 14
Review No 1 from Amazon

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2020
Quite expensive for what it is. Not too sure what I should have got from this.

I really wanted to like this book given the times that we’re in, but I came away feeling disappointed. I’m not sure I got much out of it. Is it really a ‘go to guide’? Is it ‘sharing experiences’? I’m not too sure the authors really know.

This uncertainly is reflected in the writing style. To my eyes, the book isn’t sure if it wants to be a story book, autobiography, a novel, or an informative guide. It tries to be all 4 at the same time. For example, some parts almost read as an attempt to be quite literary, and quite profound - but don’t quite hit the mark. Other parts feel quite juvenile in contrast: the multiple voices, the random stories, and the silliness. In reality, I was often confused and waiting for it to ‘cut to the chase’.

In terms of content, it felt lacking. There wasn’t much which was applicable to me, and the autobiographical parts weren’t particularly gripping. I really feel that the book could be cut down in volume by about a half as it does ramble on. I also felt the points about how bad ‘school’ can be for some people were repetitive and overstated.

If you have kids who want to pursue something vocational, then this book might be worth a skim. If your kids are more academic, then maybe not. That’s not to say that homeschooling can’t be good for those kids, but I don’t think this book really lends itself to that.
That's a great review and I can just imagine them writing like this with a load if waffle😕 There won't be much content because they don't seem to do any actual teaching and we never see anything particularly academic going on, but of course they don't want that.

Reactions: 6
Was just thinking about how posh Manky tries to sound (Alan Partrige sounds alike) and brag how he’s so well educated etc. Can you imagine someone working a fulltime job, minimum wage and they want to home educate? Surely it’s not an option? Not possible to stay home for tutors, doing the learning themselves or to go on gallery visits etc because their too busy working their arses if to keep a roof over their kids heads.
It’s really annoyed me tonight how snobby and smug thy come across, like it’s that easy for everyone to do.

It’s only possible for them because Manky is unemployed and so home all day and she earns a decent wage, working two days a week.

They’ve no idea how the real world works.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I had to have a break from the plebs but iv caught up now.
htsm. Him pouting constantly makes me sick...he reminds me of ben stillers derek from zoolander 🙄😂 the thought of nittys and mankys pants with the gussets for all to see for weeks on end in every room of the house is beyond disgusting, we all kno they have no shame, but this is just vile, i feel for the kids fetching their friends/boyfriends in and having to see that, must be so mortifying! theyre both tramps 🤢
manky at the end of the vlog, when nitty was comparing herself to other LW who rock up to work looking fab....he said ‘like christine’ nittys face was a picture! 🤣

latest hometime vlog. I like that chair lisa made, doesnt fit in with nittys house/style tho.
theyre taking the piss now with the social distancing/bubble situ, its quite obvious they dont give a rats arse and really never have.
manky was again just a big massive cringe fest. His masks are just boring, he gets a sick pleasure out of scaring women....including his daughter. Another abusive trait of his.
i cant stand dinas laugh/voice, its like finger nails down a chalkboard.
Lisa just likes been friends with a ‘celeb’ imo, they dont really have much in common other than having teens.
god the mess 🤦‍♀️ Have none of them heard of a bin? I could not sit amongst all that shite, i couldnt go to bed n leave it for the next day either, that logic makes no sense to me.

the book is tit. Nobodies interested in it, hence only doing the LW interview. Nittys career is held back by being married to such a moron. No body can stand him, hes an egotistical narc who reeks of b.o.
I can't stand Dina's voice either. 😣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.