Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all ok when Xander doesn't agree with Nadia and Mark but when others don't he thinks he can abuse people. Personally I think he does it to cover himself as he is a bit of a "troll" himself.

The homeschool page on facebook ( pastel and smudge) https://www.facebook.com/pastelandsmudge/
clearly shows photos of the inside of Dina's house (Dina has previously posted her kitchen on instagram) why has Nadia and Mark been so secretive about the way they really homeschool - is this another way they make their money?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she's going on some kind of tv z list celebrity show, where they live without tech. Not on Strictly. Which would give us all a really good laugh. Imagine if she's doing I'm A Celeb. That would be epic. Could be a reserve. With all the Covid tests she's had. Has to be tv related or travel.
ITV are no longer in the FTSE 100. So they will have far less money. I have a feeling something is changing at LW. Have you noticed how she's trying to back pedal about Piers Morgan. He has friend's in high places so she should really shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This Xander Gibbs guy. What a weirdo. He's on one in the Amazon comments. He looks like Manky's alter ego. Looks like a fantasist. Just go and look at his pic guys.
Someone should ask him (if they dared! He is kind of super intense! ) is he proud of the fact that for all intents and purposes he is the adderley/sawalha,s flying monkey?
If thats what gets him out of bed in the morning going on the attack/defence of people that i would place a bet on the fact don,t even care that he exists but are quite happy to hide behind his nastiness when it suits them. Just what a bunch of pathetic people actually they all deserve each other. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's all ok when Xander doesn't agree with Nadia and Mark but when others don't he thinks he can abuse people. Personally I think he does it to cover himself as he is a bit of a "troll" himself.
What can we expect from someone who's so adamant the book isn't a guide, in spite of the fact that the book's title literally says it's a guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone should ask him (if they dared! He is kind of super intense! ) is he proud of the fact that for all intents and purposes he is the adderley/sawalha,s flying monkey?
If thats what gets him out of bed in the morning going on the attack/defence of people that i would place a bet on the fact don,t even care that he exists but are quite happy to hide behind his nastiness when it suits them. Just what a bunch of pathetic people actually they all deserve each other. :(
I have just had a look on Amazon and he uses the words - speed reading - which was mentioned by me here then he used them on his you tube and now they all over this guys replies.

Reactions: 9
Oh, it's Trolling. Aggressive trolling at that. Well thank you @Seeking clarity you have been extraordinary in your findings, wit and wisdom. I do hope you won't be thrown off here. What is the point of sites like these if we can't voice an opinion and find out the truth when we have been lied to and taken advantage of PUBLICLY 💁‍♀️? It's alright for them to do it, however not us? I'll probably get a warning now.:rolleyes:

Yes, there's an envelope next to the bell icon, think that is for messaging.

Yet she hasn't managed it.. that'll be a truthful and insightful article then :rolleyes:

She starts tomorrow i believe

Reactions: 1
never loved Piers more😂 they’re giving out about him talking about COVID but thats all they’ve spoken about everyday
for six months. Bloody fools , disgusting hygiene
Big hard sweaty troll crusher moron manky trying to take on piers Morgan 😂, what a joke, I bet piers is quaking in his boots and manky saying imagine nitty breast feeding piers, he is a disgusting vile creep, Hope piers hears about that, nittys saggy udders coming at him
Wonder if she's going on some kind of tv z list celebrity show, where they live without tech. Not on Strictly. Which would give us all a really good laugh. Imagine if she's doing I'm A Celeb. That would be epic. Could be a reserve. With all the Covid tests she's had. Has to be tv related or travel.
ITV are no longer in the FTSE 100. So they will have far less money. I have a feeling something is changing at LW. Have you noticed how she's trying to back pedal about Piers Morgan. He has friend's in high places so she should really shut up.
Manky and nitty are absolutely detested by a lot of people, their lifestyle and hygiene habits are disgusting, how is she a good advert for being on tv, surely now what they have been up to with their vulnerable subs and how they live must be common knowledge just about everywhere, thanks to themselves, how could they possibly still want that horrible unkind old bag on loose women

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I have just had a look on Amazon and he uses the words - speed reading - which was mentioned by me here then he used them on his you tube and now they all over this guys replies.
This is his honest unapologetic response to the world around him? :whistle: Basically he just repeats/regurgitate,s other people,s words opinions and phrases! The adderleys cannot even attract a good calibre of trolls!:D.
Yeap they need to sort out their own show first before projecting their own negativity onto others! (i.e us) If he is the best they have got in terms of defence then they are doomed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe because she's just not that important.
Yet as she reads this she will be saying, "If I'm not important why are you all talking about me?"

If you still have the screen shots and info available it might be worth finding a media out let for it ......It’s just finding one that isn’t up the sawadaderley arse
I would think The Guardian might raise an eyebrow..

This Xander Gibbs guy. What a weirdo. He's on one in the Amazon comments. He looks like Manky's alter ego. Looks like a fantasist. Just go and look at his pic guys.
Can't be real, that must be Nitty, he said "Bless" maybe he's picked that up off her though. 'Aah bless we love you':sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Miss LND -

She won't be having a test for Covid now for IAC as it does not start until middle of November and I can't see her living in a ruin for a couple of weeks. It does not have a roof on most of it and it will be very basic living in North Wales at that time of year.
How is she back pedalling re P Morgan and how is he taking him on ? I don't have that SM so don't know what is happening. :)

Reactions: 4
I have just watched the GFH where she acts like a witch quite frankly. How can she moan about the garden when the house is a dump! She barely cleans and never closes the bleeping cupboard doors. Then allows people over. We all have a messy cupboard or drawer ect.. We shut it. Jesus christ. But a bit of weed fabric?!?! I mean the whole love island bit of the garden is shambolic. The furniture they were gifted make it look nicer. But some of the tat she has plonked there 🙄 I take my hat off to Mark trying to do a garden with her sticking her nose in. Unless she helps I'd tell her to duck off. She doesn't lift a finger in house or garden. At least he tries in the garden I will give him that. Don't hate me lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂
I agree, I thought that was a perfect example of what life is like when the cameras are turned off. He looked bullied and upset, and Kiki wasn't too happy about either. I saw a dark look from her towards Nits deep in the depths of the kitchen.

The homeschool page on facebook ( pastel and smudge) https://www.facebook.com/pastelandsmudge/
clearly shows photos of the inside of Dina's house (Dina has previously posted her kitchen on instagram) why has Nadia and Mark been so secretive about the way they really homeschool - is this another way they make their money?
Careful, Moderators took something down like that by @Seeking clarity and we've not seen her since:cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Miss LND -

She won't be having a test for Covid now for IAC as it does not start until middle of November and I can't see her living in a ruin for a couple of weeks. It does not have a roof on most of it and it will be very basic living in North Wales at that time of year.
How is she back pedalling re P Morgan and how is he taking him on ? I don't have that SM so don't know what is happening. :)
The pre-production has started for IAC. So anything could be happening re: Covid testing. I doubt she's doing it. It would just be fun to see her roasted. Nitty got caught in the middle with the Piers thing and he retweeted. She's just stopped being a gobshite. Tried to defend Denise but it backfired. It's all in the tweets. Sounds like Manky having a go through her tweets. They both hate him.

Reactions: 6

M is such an aimless grifter: "I’ve got my new DODGERS CAP ... and I’m anticipating a week of all sorts as @nadiasawalha heads off on a digital detox next week ... whatever will I do?!? Any suggestions guys?! Oiling chickens?! Tidying her cupboards?! Wearing her high heel?!"

Whatever will he do? I don't know? Get a job?
He might not like my suggestion but he's the one soliciting for advice on Instagram ffs ...

And then there's his hole response to krista_v_ricks's more than sensible advice (see photo). Whilst N makes zero effort with the garden, at least she paid Tariq (perhaps in kind) to sort out what M's been dodging for decades. She also pays from the daily delivery of half-dead plants from Amazon that M proceeds to 'direct' his 70 year old mother to plant whilst filming his own sweaty face.

And as for, "sadly wardrobes won’t come in time before Friday". What the actual duck? The wardrobes will never arrive because M should have ordered them 18 years ago when he moved into his girlfriend's house bringing nothing but his relative (and now expired) 'youth', tall tales, two broken families and a little bit of sperm :sick: to the party.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They need to tell some of the subs * penny Helen and all the other die hard obsessed fans to have a digital detox and to stop hanging on every word they say!.. there is life away from the bloody sawahla-addereleys 😉...give it a thumbs down guys 👎
I see Xander has been leaving comments on some of the negative reviews on Amazon. Defending them like a little saddo.

Apologies. I see this has already been mentioned. Just caught up with the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Miss LND -

She will be on the shittiest show they can find,mainly because they dont have to pay her much with her being a ZZZ list celeb, other proper celebs would demand a high fee,Nitty just wants a free toaster and kettle for a fee 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

M is such an aimless grifter: "I’ve got my new DODGERS CAP ... and I’m anticipating a week of all sorts as @nadiasawalha heads off on a digital detox next week ... whatever will I do?!? Any suggestions guys?! Oiling chickens?! Tidying her cupboards?! Wearing her high heel?!"

He might not like my suggestion but he asked for advice on Instagram ffs ...

And then there's his hole response to krista_v_ricks's more than sensible advice (see photo). Whilst N makes zero effort with the garden, at least she paid Tariq (perhaps in kind) to sort out what M's been dodging for decades. She also pays from the daily delivery of half-dead plants from Amazon that M proceeds to 'direct' his 70 year old mother to plant whilst filming his own sweaty face.

And as for, "sadly wardrobes won’t come in time before Friday". What the actual duck? The wardrobes will never arrive because M should have ordered them 18 years ago when he moved into his girlfriend's house bringing nothing but his relative (and now expired) 'youth', tall tales, two broken families and a little bit of sperm :sick: to the party.
Wow - the supplier of not-#gifted dungarees is having a pop now. :oops:
I wonder if Mr Dog 'I've got nothing better to do' House will bark back?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I agree, I thought that was a perfect example of what life is like when the cameras are turned off. He looked bullied and upset, and Kiki wasn't too happy about either. I saw a dark look from her towards Nits deep in the depths of the kitchen.

Careful, Moderators took something down like that by @Seeking clarity and we've not seen her since:cry:
Thanks...I'm hoping links instead of photos should be okay as I wanted to back up my point. Not sure what we're allowed to post anymore, I will find the guidelines and reread.

He might not like my suggestion but he's the one soliciting for advice on Instagram ffs ...

Here's a suggestion for Mark...get a real job!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.