Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
That's the other poster from that hello vlog I liked, it'll be deleted soon๐Ÿคฌ, they don't take criticism, just want arse lickers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

missmickey

VIP Member

M is such an aimless grifter: "Iโ€™ve got my new DODGERS CAP ... and Iโ€™m anticipating a week of all sorts as @nadiasawalha heads off on a digital detox next week ... whatever will I do?!? Any suggestions guys?! Oiling chickens?! Tidying her cupboards?! Wearing her high heel?!"

Whatever will he do? I don't know? Get a job?
He might not like my suggestion but he asked for advice on Instagram ffs ...

And then there's his arsehole response to krista_v_ricks's more than sensible advice (see photo). Whilst N makes zero effort with the garden, at least she paid Tariq (perhaps in kind) to sort out what M's been dodging for decades. She also pays from the daily delivery of half-dead plants from Amazon that M proceeds to 'direct' his 70 year old mother to plant whilst filming his own sweaty face.

And as for, "sadly wardrobes wonโ€™t come in time before Friday". What the actual fuck? The wardrobes will never arrive because M should have ordered them 18 years ago when he moved into his girlfriend's house bringing nothing but his relative (and now expired) 'youth', tall tales, two broken families and a little bit of sperm :sick: to the party.
Wow - the supplier of not-#gifted dungarees is having a pop now. :oops:
I wonder if Mr Dog 'I've got nothing better to do' House will bark back?

Attachments

Oohlia

Chatty Member
Finally caught up with this thread after a mammoth reading session this morning. Haven't had time to check in all week because I've been working, looking after my children, cleaning our home, and spending quality time with my husband. ( If you're reading Nitty and NoMark, all of the things that you pair of scutters can't manage). Next job for me this morning is to make an attempt at watching the HTSM where they talk about how gross and filthy they are (shameless). I could do with a laugh.
A laugh!!....probably be sick there that gross ๐Ÿคข

kais93

Chatty Member
Not wishing to off topic, but I lost a sibling to suicide, no note, and I'll never know why he did that, if that was me in her shoes, I'd have read the note, what really gets to me are how shallow and uncaring they are about mental health issues when they so obviously haven't dealt with their own.
I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I suppose every situation is different and there's no right or wrong way to grieve - I didn't mean at all to take away from your experience.

Kbird

VIP Member
Just a thought...before t tv he f*ckoffee moaning lives. When he leaves everyone to chat amongst themselves, wouldnโ€™t tv that be a perfect opportunity to spam the comments with some home truths?
๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคช๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿค” hmm interesting, how do you get on the lives? Do you have to be a sub. I only ever watch them a few hours later.

Good idea, never though if this. Will try now.

Just log in with someone else's account and see if you can view your comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

rivermonster

VIP Member
Don't worry, when the book reviews come out and people realise the book is not very useful and a waste of money, they will not get many sales. People will realise the Sadderleys are just jumping onto the homeschooling band-wagon. Many parents considering homeschooling at the moment, need clear, easy to follow advice and tips on how to go about it. They do not need to read a semi-autobiography of two idiotic parents who who have obviously not succeeded in homeschooling their own children properly.

I look forward to seeing it at Poundland in six months or a year's time ๐Ÿคฃ
Trouble is it will have been bought before they know what rubbish it contains.

• Angry

Ireckon

VIP Member

who can forget their amazing announcement ?

have a look at around 2mins in - ha ha. Deluded ๐Ÿ˜‚
It was such an anticlimax.
Still listening back Im looking for a BIG Announcement, taking a few of their books ...... that people have Pre-bought to their doors is not world shattering news ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ’ค ๐Ÿ˜ด

Anicecuppa

So... she admitted around the same time this was filmed (3 years ago) that she hadnโ€™t been to the dentist in 9 years.
Then she claims she grinds her teeth so she had to have Botox.๐Ÿ˜‚
Botox was for vanity.
For her hang-downy-jolwly-tusk things.๐Ÿ—
A simple night time mouth guard would help with jaw clenching/ teeth grinding.
So transparent.๐Ÿ™„

I've had botox for bruxism and its really effective. Sadly it does nothing cosmetic like jowls! Mouth guards are truly uncomfortable to sleep in long term . Just sayin' !
So... she admitted around the same time this was filmed (3 years ago) that she hadnโ€™t been to the dentist in 9 years.
Then she claims she grinds her teeth so she had to have Botox.๐Ÿ˜‚
Botox was for vanity.
For her hang-downy-jolwly-tusk things.๐Ÿ—
A simple night time mouth guard would help with jaw clenching/ teeth grinding.
So transparent.๐Ÿ™„

I've had botox for bruxism and its really effective. Sadly it does nothing cosmetic like jowls! Mouth guards are truly uncomfortable to sleep in long term . Just sayin' !
I don't watch any other family vloggers anymore. I find they all become greedy in the end and exploit their kids. I watch escape to the chateau which is interesting.
I can recomend Emma Radcliffe. She's really down to earth and funny, did it hard by training to be a midwife after the birth of her first child ๐Ÿ‘

I don't watch any other family vloggers anymore. I find they all become greedy in the end and exploit their kids. I watch escape to the chateau which is interesting.
I can recomend Emma Radcliffe. She's really down to earth and funny, did it hard by training to be a midwife after the birth of her first child ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:

rivermonster

VIP Member
Your entire focus should be on acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Piers Morgan for the actual TV (another puff of bullshit for the CV) and has finally been gifted clothes by a shop that sells tops with skulls on:
Isn't the Lisa who does Piers Morgan makeup the Lisa that was married to Ant McP not the Lisa that is Nitty's mate.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
The trouble with that Is that many of us use our real names on Face-ache.
I could do without Nardiar SwallowHards fan base bombing me with super troll comments.
(I could always block any troll comments to my Face-ache Private messenger but Loose Women protect her as if sheโ€™s made fine Adderley Pottery.)
Although it would be fun, my energy levels need to be preserved for more research and planning toward bigger things. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹โค

If I remember rightly, Simone looked a wee bit like Olive from โ€˜On the buses?โ€™
(In that she had big Bottle bottomed glasses )
Say no more.๐Ÿค“

ivethought the same she doesnt seem to cut hair very well, she made a terrible mess of the girls hair once it was so uneven