Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't surprise me if Nadia had previously had an affair; perhaps she used to use Melanie Blake as a cover (saying she was with her somewhere) and that's something Melanie has against her and why Nadia freaked out so much over that drama. It was an OTT reaction just for being called a nasty witch.

I'm sure Mark said in a HTSM he would never forgive an affair too. I can't wait until Ruthless Women is released 😁

Reactions: 11
Don't watch their vlogs anymore,what did she say to him? I wish this Melanie Blake will spill what she knows about itchy witchy.
In fairness to Nidia, Murk covered up a big patch of their garden with ugly plastic and brick, in full view from their back patio. And then he made a big deal of her making a big deal of it. Wish he’d spent as much time showing the actual flowers in the garden as he did the ugly plastic and bricks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What was the name of their failed home school that they set up in Nittys mothers house? Someone posted a link to it once before. The Telegraph omitted the fact their home schooling business failed miserably 🤔

Reactions: 8
In fairness to Nidia, Murk covered up a big patch of their garden with ugly plastic and brick, in full view from their back patio. And then he made a big deal of her making a big deal of it. Wish he’d spent as much time showing the actual flowers in the garden as he did the ugly plastic and bricks.
I don't know if you misspelt that, but murk gets my vote!!! They live in London and have a massive garden for the area, but it looks like a tit hole, chuck loads of money on plants, gifted some lovely garden furniture which will be left out and ruined.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know if you misspelt that, but murk gets my vote!!! They live in London and have a massive garden for the area, but it looks like a tit hole, chuck loads of money on plants, gifted some lovely garden furniture which will be left out and ruined.
Wasn’t a mistake.

Reactions: 7
So Nadia actually says there has never been a book like theirs! She said all the books before their book on home schooling , saying there is older ones but nothing like this .How dare she say that about books before theirs , I can not believe she said that ! I found that so Incredibly rude and so Incredibly narcissistic that she said , if I had written a book on home schooling and i heard that i would be fuming , saying the other books are older and don't deal with the issues they have in their book ,That's basically what she was saying . Aren't we all supposed to support each other in this world ! Honestly what she said was not good because every one writes books differently. Saying we needed a bloody book , there was books but nothing like this where we talk about blah blah .absolutely disgraceful that she said that!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Now don’t go saying that and folks might accuse you of being Kram. All’s good. Get some sleep. Be well.

Sorry I miss read it, am very tired and need sleeps, bloody insomnia :love:
Now don’t go saying that lest folks accuse you of being Kram. All’s good. Get some sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how low and petty Manky is to create the pseudonym, Aaron C, on the hello YouTube piece so that he can have a go at anyone who disses them. Absolutely hilarious. We all must try to get this out in the public domain so that people can see what an utter wanker the sad excuse for a man is. I wonder what his name is on here.💩

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Brilliant comment on his insta. My feelings exactly.
Oh I bet that comment went down like a lead balloon 😂

Reactions: 9
What was the name of their failed home school that they set up in Nittys mothers house? Someone posted a link to it once before. The Telegraph omitted the fact their home schooling business failed miserably 🤔
I remember her saying they would all club together for one tutor between them..... That’s not really fair on the Tutor if she was expecting to teach one child and then was presented with six kids of all different ages .. ( and know the swadderlys they won’t be paying any more )
Also Narrrdia said not all people in the home Ed community are nice. Sounds like they’ve fallen out with a lot of them too. (She was trying to defend her kids growing up in an unreal environment .)

• Angry
WHY are the media ALL choosing to miss the truth??? Are the media scared her husband with have a nervous breakdown and blame it on them if they publish any of the filthy truths about them? They are master manipulators, the truth is on their monetized channel yet the journalists believe the words not the actions. The papers jump on any other celebrity for the most random insignificant things, yet here these two are, breaking rules, behaving appaulingly, dragging their children up, admitting their bad behaviour on a daily basis and the media stays silent???
She's a has been.
He's a nobody.

• Heart
She's a has been.
He's a nobody.
Do you think the big sweaty filthy moron is going to clean himself up for his appearance on LW, hope to god someone makes him shower and wash his rancid hair and cut his minging finger nails, can’t wait to watch the useless idiot, in a taking the piss way kind of way I mean of course

• Sick
Do you think the big sweaty filthy moron is going to clean himself up for his appearance on LW, hope to god someone makes him shower and wash his rancid hair and cut his minging finger nails, can’t wait to watch the useless idiot, in a taking the piss way kind of way I mean of course
Car Crash TV Part 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.