Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW TITLE SUGGESTION:

Honey I drunk all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids.

Feel free to edit,adapt,change completely. I can take it, I won't pout.
Great new title, gets my vote 👍

My suggestion is
Honey I Homeschooled The Kids - So we could sleep in every day 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Amazon removing fake 5* reviews from their site due to sellers using this method to cash in on sales. Story in the Sun today.

Reactions: 12
The subs crack me up...I'm finding it hard to believe such people exist. It's like they have all been rounded up from all over the place all gathered together every day to talk absolute shite......Henrietta today with a message for the bad people 'be gone you have no power here' and then asks penny who said it! well it's the fairy in the wizard of oz (of course):ROFLMAO:. Dear god they get nuttier by the day......if only they knew they are getting famous on tattle.
Then Henrietta waved her magic wand,and pfft💥, we were all gone 😄😃,in her dreams,we ain't going nowhere 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
The book has dropped into the 400's and probably will continue to drop daily
If shes going off on a detox then obvs got no more 'book promotions' to do, so it hasnt generated a great deal of interest in the media - LW a couple of local radio stations, and the Telegraph article!

• Haha
The book has dropped into the 400's and probably will continue to drop daily
If shes going off on a detox then obvs got no more 'book promotions' to do, so it hasnt generated a great deal of interest in the media - LW a couple of local radio stations, and the Telegraph article!
Last week, Mark was telling us all about how they're going to be 'all over the media'. I haven't seen anything that I haven't actively sought out.

It's like they want to be big shots so they just pretend they're this celebrity TV couple with their own show who are releasing the next harry potter book.

They can have subs put as many 5 star reviews as they want, but I strongly believe the sales figures (which they'll never disclose) will speak for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nitty should have washed her neck before she applied her fake tan. Using it as yet another excuse to almost flash her boobs. Because she has such body dysmorphia don’t you know.

• Sick
Finally caught up with this thread after a mammoth reading session this morning. Haven't had time to check in all week because I've been working, looking after my children, cleaning our home, and spending quality time with my husband. ( If you're reading Nitty and NoMark, all of the things that you pair of scutters can't manage). Next job for me this morning is to make an attempt at watching the HTSM where they talk about how gross and filthy they are (shameless). I could do with a laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is she going on this digital detox with? does anyone know?
Today is digital detox day...maybe that's what Nadia meant? I see Stacy and a load of others are digital detoxing for today, for mental health I think.

Reactions: 5
Well shes posted on insta this morn so i see the detox is going well 🤷‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why have they jumped on the testing showing positive from dead cells, this has been talked about for months it's not a new thing

Reactions: 4
Uggh the new reel shes put up of narcy over reacting to making her a cup of tea (she is a pain tho) is cringe....hes such a ballsack, a sweaty smelly cheesy ballsack 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Today is digital detox day...maybe that's what Nadia meant? I see Stacy and a load of others are digital detoxing for today, for mental health I think.
Oh of course she’s doing it to get noticed, didn’t think it would be for any sort of self introspection. She’ll eat her way through most of it then polish it off with a drink, Manky will film every second and ‘Ta Da’ tomorrows vlog Digi-Nitty-Detox

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.