Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
How can you tell that she actually bought it as opposed to the other reviewers please? 🤓
Click on the user name for the reviewer and it should take it to their review page and it will tell you if they are an actual purchaser. Will go and have another look.
How can you tell that she actually bought it as opposed to the other reviewers please? 🤓
Done it - Louisa is the first 5 star reviewer - click onto her name and you will see all her reviews and it says under the book review that she is a Verified Purchaser.

Reactions: 2

chipmunk

VIP Member
Can anyone lead me to The Daily Mail reader's comments about the book aka (Aaron C) and Hello? Please. Thank you.

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
On this mornings F*ckoffee, he’s had a shave and she’s gushing saying-
“Oooh, babe, have you had a shave?” - as if she’s only just noticed it despite them both being in the same house, despite her probably having made and fed him her date-filled-with-peanut-butter-mama’s-spaghetti-in-3-litres-of-olive-oil for breakfast and watched him dribble and drool over it whilst pouting his lips and nodding at the utter gorgeousness of it all,
DESPITE having more than likely listened to his morning ‘woe is me’ ramblings and DESPITE actually SITTING BESIDE HIM FOR TEN BLOODY MINUTES!!🙄🙄🙄
Then she does that annoying thing where she pushes his hair behind his ear like he’s a 3 year old girl.
The big Jessie.
(Apologies to all those named Jessie🙈)
For those of us who have a normal, simple, daily personal hygiene routine we don’t feel the need to make a song and dance about having a bath, shaving or washing but they’re making almost half a vlog on it!
Ppppfffttt!!
Of course, credit to Tattlers as they’ve obviously read on here that we believe they are dirty little toe-rags and they have taken it on board.
They admit that they’ve “let themselves go during lockdown.”
(No shit Sherlock?!)
Wee bit longer ago when that ship sailed methinks.🐷🐷
She says she never complains about good or bad service in restaurants yet in the same breath says the rest of them cringe and beg her not to say anything when she’s not happy.
goes on to say she said to a waitress recently that something she got was ‘awful.’ (and probably “Don’t you know I won master chef and I’m a celebrity so take these EDAM beans (edamame) back and get me more right now.”
Funny that she says she never complains as I read a few comments recently from people who were dining beside her and says she was exceptionally loud and rude in an eating house and also, from someone who served her food and said the exact same.
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE🔥

On their homeschooling Facebook page.... great comment by a ‘friend.’😂

And another-🙈😂
How long till it’s deleted?😂

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Sorry to be dense but when i check the amazon page that shows their book i can,t see those comments! Does anyone know how you can find them? Thanks
If viewing on phone then scroll down the screen to the bottom of the Amazon site and select view “Desktop” version of website.

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Yeah, I loved the white knuckle ride too :ROFLMAO:

@Seeking clarity well Julia posted last year on Twitter that she has been silent for 6 years. Nitty obviously still doesn't talk to her because she has to run away to a hotel if Julia visits (still don't understand that..) which means it has been between 6-7 years, making a reporter visit in 2012 about right. Nitty probably called the reporter though, and the paps, we've seen the shots of her 'crying' whilst being 'comforted by hubby':rolleyes:
[/QUOTE)
Yeah, I loved the white knuckle ride too :ROFLMAO:

@Seeking clarity well Julia posted last year on Twitter that she has been silent for 6 years. Nitty obviously still doesn't talk to her because she has to run away to a hotel if Julia visits (still don't understand that..) which means it has been between 6-7 years, making a reporter visit in 2012 about right. Nitty probably called the reporter though, and the paps, we've seen the shots of her 'crying' whilst being 'comforted by hubby':rolleyes:🙈

Attachments

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
There really is a time and a place in this world where the word trolling is appropriate,

However, I'm so sick of everyone who challenges the social media money makers as trolls. Its too easy to stick a label on people who have opinions an call them trolls.

I see what we do here as our response to unacceptable aspects and behaviour of contemporary culture, and the seemingly bizarre acceptance of monetizing and cashing in on it, at vulnerable peoples expense (in our case the Sawalha-Adderleys).

We need to find a word that sums us up because we are not trolls in my opinion.

@Seeking clarity, you write so well, I'm sure manky is going to write a book on trolling, so a book about the other side would be the antithesis to a trolling book.

The world is changing rapidly, the everyday men and woman are becoming broadcasters in their bedrooms! Even Ashley Gardner has a channel!

In such changing times, reference
needs to be made to those who question these newly promoted broadcasters who do what they do just for profit but under the guide of caring!

Let's try come up with a more appropriate word than trolling because WE are so much more that that 👍
❤

• Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
I have just watched the GFH where she acts like a bitch quite frankly. How can she moan about the garden when the house is a dump! She barely cleans and never closes the fucking cupboard doors. Then allows people over. We all have a messy cupboard or drawer ect.. We shut it. Jesus christ. But a bit of weed fabric?!?! I mean the whole love island bit of the garden is shambolic. The furniture they were gifted make it look nicer. But some of the tat she has plonked there 🙄 I take my hat off to Mark trying to do a garden with her sticking her nose in. Unless she helps I'd tell her to fuck off. She doesn't lift a finger in house or garden. At least he tries in the garden I will give him that. Don't hate me lmao!!! 😂😂😂😂
I agree, I thought that was a perfect example of what life is like when the cameras are turned off. He looked bullied and upset, and Kiki wasn't too happy about either. I saw a dark look from her towards Nits deep in the depths of the kitchen.

It's all ok when Xander doesn't agree with Nadia and Mark but when others don't he thinks he can abuse people. Personally I think he does it to cover himself as he is a bit of a "troll" himself.

The homeschool page on facebook ( pastel and smudge) https://www.facebook.com/pastelandsmudge/
clearly shows photos of the inside of Dina's house (Dina has previously posted her kitchen on instagram) why has Nadia and Mark been so secretive about the way they really homeschool - is this another way they make their money?
Careful, Moderators took something down like that by @Seeking clarity and we've not seen her since:cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

kais93

Chatty Member
Btw what's the back story behind calling her Nitty? Was it ever confirmed she has nits? Or is it just that she looks like she has nits and is constantly itching her head, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1