Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t watched anything of theirs for at least 8 weeks but now I’ve watched the HTSM. Honestly none of it surprised or shocked me really. I know how unclean and disgusting they are in their homes and with their personal care. Manky was making his usual crude remarks about body parts and behaved as expected. I did like that Nitty told him at the beginning how messy and unclean he is.
I think I’ve watched them too much and just watched quite numb as they carried on as normal. They really are revolting and I’m not sure I’ll ever watch them again if I’m honest.

Reactions: 19
The grooming video today he was trying to make excuses why he doesnt do basics and it's like he was almost likening it to climbing everest the way he droned on. Dreadful

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait till they get to the potato printing......perhaps a bit advanced at the moment.....may take another couple of vlogs.

Lisa has just done a pretty good job of creating an eye catching one off piece of furniture from some charity shop tit.....and now these two have reduced her to doing squiggles with a pencil..... lesson for old Lisa there.....hang round with piggies too long and you end up grunting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we all going on to LW face book page to put a comment on there tomorrow. They put up a - who is on today - about 11 am and you can comment on it then or when the show is on there is a community where you can comment. Don't hold your breath it will stay on as they always delete mine and they are not abusive or sweary just the truth.

Reactions: 7
I don't think much of Simone's hair skills, she did their hair before and I thought she did a rough job on them all, I remember she cut Kiki a really thick heavy fringe which started from her crown almost. Apparently she's cut Elton John's "hair", that says it all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think much of Simone's hair skills, she did their hair before and I thought she did a rough job on them all, I remember she cut Kiki a really thick heavy fringe which started from her crown almost. Apparently she's cut Elton John's "hair", that says it all really.
Perhaps Nanny Di has slipped her a crafty quid to help her even the buzz cut score....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we all going on to LW face book page to put a comment on there tomorrow. They put up a - who is on today - about 11 am and you can comment on it then or when the show is on there is a community where you can comment. Don't hold your breath it will stay on as they always delete mine and they are not abusive or sweary just the truth.
The trouble with that Is that many of us use our real names on Face-ache.
I could do without Nardiar SwallowHards fan base bombing me with super troll comments.
(I could always block any troll comments to my Face-ache Private messenger but Loose Women protect her as if she’s made fine Adderley Pottery.)
Although it would be fun, my energy levels need to be preserved for more research and planning toward bigger things. 😏🙃😋❤

If I remember rightly, Simone looked a wee bit like Olive from ‘On the buses?’
(In that she had big Bottle bottomed glasses )
Say no more.🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m in his Facebook group and the subs have made a video for Mark and Nadia to tell them thank you for all that they do for them. I have watched it and it’s sickening!
🤦‍♀️ “thanks for grooming and scamming us guys”

Reactions: 9
I could do without Nardiar SwallowHards fan base bombing me with super troll comments.
(I could always block any troll comments to my Face-ache Private messenger but Loose Women protect her as if she’s made fine Adderley Pottery.)
Although it would be fun, my energy levels need to be preserved for more research and planning toward bigger things. 😏🙃😋❤

Say no more.🤓

ivethought the same she doesnt seem to cut hair very well, she made a terrible mess of the girls hair once it was so uneven

Reactions: 3
I have 2 - my real one and one I use on face book forums which is completely locked with loads of downloaded photos which makes it look real. My son told me a long time ago I must do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Say no more.🤓
[/QUOTE
Must be like going on safari cutting Nitty’s hair.....more wildlife than the Serengeti....

• Haha
I have 2 - my real one and one I use on face book forums which is completely locked with loads of downloaded photos which makes it look real. My son told me a long time ago I must do this.
Me too, I have two facebook accounts - I use the second one if I (rarely) need to complain about something.That way my facebook friends don't get to know the ins and outs and who I have my utility bills with etc. :LOL: Both my accounts are completely locked down with all the privacy settings. Therefore, I may go on the Loose Women page and see what's being said about Manks and Nits book.

And.....😏... around 33:12 when Lisa and Nuddy are behaving like two naughty kids in school, they start poking each other:
Lisa- (poke) “infected,fleabag,NITS,”
Nuddy repeats “NITS”
But Lisa has lost it realising what she’s said.
Has to wipe the tears away.😂
I am certain Lisa takes the piss out of both of them but they think she’s laughing WITH them and not AT them.
I am sure Lisa’s smarter than we give her credit for.😬
Just before that at around 32.44 they have the audacity to mention they aren’t a metre apart and start sniggering and making juvenile remarks about ‘the virus’ after all the hugging and kissing that went on the night before. They make me sick. Nadia is a massive hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So... he had his hair ‘done’ today by Simone.💇‍♂️
This is the result-
Barely cut and dyed within an inch of its life.
IT’S YELLOW!
He's definitely going through the stage of...my hairline is balding, don't cut it too short so I can try and hide that fact. Never works. Looks awful from those pics.

Reactions: 14
Just before that at around 32.44 they have the audacity to mention they aren’t a metre apart and start sniggering and making juvenile remarks about ‘the virus’ after all the hugging and kissing that went on the night before. They make me sick. Nadia is a massive hypocrite.
This makes me so angry and she shouldn’t be allowed on LW behaving like that.I had to shield until last month and have still not been out of the house except for hospital appointments. I have not seen my oldest son since before lockdown. I know people who have been really sick and others who have died from Covid-19 and they should not be laughing about it at all. I’m also sick of them constantly saying everyone is doing what they want. No they aren’t! My young adult children are still social distancing and aren’t complaining about it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Say no more.🤓
Oops. I retract that comment. I just nipped over to check out the Kiki-fringe-video. No glasses.
(She must have left them at home.)
Doesn’t look very confident in the way she’s handling the cutting of Kiki’s fringe though...
(in my humble onion.)🧄
8:28

He's definitely going through the stage of...my hairline is balding, don't cut it too short so I can try and hide that fact. Never works. Looks awful from those pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.