Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread continue from here. Thank you Kais93 for the coming up with the title of the new thread.

I posted a new thread can someone check it to verify it please?

Reactions: 12
Manky on his latest Insta post looks like a bloody woman!...hot my arse!...🙄👎🙄

Reactions: 9
Manky on his latest Insta post looks like a bloody woman!...hot my arse!...🙄👎🙄
I wonder what their 'conflict of interest' was which stopped the live for their paying subs? You're renewing your vows yet you can't agree on what to discuss for half an hour..

• Haha
Why do the title of these threads keep getting cut? Other thread titles are longer and don't have them cut.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what their 'conflict of interest' was which stopped the live for their paying subs? You're renewing your vows yet you can't agree on what to discuss for half an hour..

They just couldn't be arsed!. Nitty is probably in her pit, gorging on a bucket of KFC whilst watching RHONY and Manky is sulking in the editing suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do the title of these threads keep getting cut? Other thread titles are longer and don't have them cut.
Maybe the word skid wasn't acceptable.. I'll probably get a warning now.

They just couldn't be arsed!. Nitty is probably in her pit, gorging on a bucket of KFC whilst watching RHONY and Manky is sulking in the editing suite.
yes apparently she had a go at him and all the subs were sticking up for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Literally can't be bothered I think, there not reliable at all to the paying subs! .. all a big con...

Reactions: 10
I bet Moda is loving that they didn’t even bother to show the assembled sun beds....🌞🏖

Mark has played his manipulative card well with his GFH vlog, getting all the subs on side with him. As much as they both annoy me, I do think Mark is very coercive and emotionally abusive - he knows that he is doing when he puts out those vlogs painting Nadia in poor light. But then Nadia is also to blame, constantly telling sob stories about her hot hubby will only get people to feel sorry for him. They live an exhausting relationship, no doubt they've had a huge row tonight hence why they've let down their paying superfans. For what it's worth I agree with Nadia the garden looked a tit hole, Mark needs to pay someone to sort the tip out so they can actually enjoy the garden. How long is the garden going to be a work in progress for? I can't believe I even bothered to skim a GFH. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mark has played his manipulative card well with his GFH vlog, getting all the subs on side with him. As much as they both annoy me, I do think Mark is very coercive and emotionally abusive - he knows that he is doing when he puts out those vlogs painting Nadia in poor light. But then Nadia is also to blame, constantly telling sob stories about her hot hubby will only get people to feel sorry for him. They live an exhausting relationship, no doubt they've had a huge row tonight hence why they've let down their paying superfans. For what it's worth I agree with Nadia the garden looked a tit hole, Mark needs to pay someone to sort the tip out so they can actually enjoy the garden. How long is the garden going to be a work in progress for? I can't believe I even bothered to skim a GFH. 😂
Nitty uncovered that Manky has been living a double life — whilst wearing one of his many masks, he spends several hours a day on YouTube under the assumed identity of an American named Aaron C....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mark has played his manipulative card well with his GFH vlog, getting all the subs on side with him. As much as they both annoy me, I do think Mark is very coercive and emotionally abusive - he knows that he is doing when he puts out those vlogs painting Nadia in poor light.

Spot on

She has a truckful of faults, but his coerciveness tops them. Nasty piece of work

Reactions: 16
Aaron C/Oops, Manky is probably sulking in the toy room after being gobbled up and spat out by counter-comments on the Hello magazine YouTube thingyo.
He’s also kicking himself that the police warning for breaking lockdown in London came out in today’s vlog about their ‘dirty’ weekend.
(Dirty weekend as in fungal feet, caked make-up, Black-track neck, greasy hair and Maccies dribble- not anything saucy)
The unedited police comment Was golden!
Really shouldn’t have let that one slip through the net Manks, me ol’ son.😋Bet he was spitting feathers.
Conflict of interests being that Nitty Nora told him to pull himself together, the show must go on but he’s still huffing after having to lift his ‘black-bin -liner-work-of-art‘ from the garden as “they have visitors coming tomorrow.”
Poor diddums thought his masterpiece was ingenious.🙈
Nora raining on his parade = the straw which broke the camels back and they’ve had a HUGE BARNEY hence a ‘No Show,show.’
Never mind- they’ll still get their £1.99 From the few remaining loyal hangers on. Must be all of 9 of them left now.😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see Maddie following in her mother’s footsteps on her insta account.
Posing in some kind of negligee.
A couple of photos.
comments saying how sexy she is.
I must be getting old.😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m a paid member and they said they cancelled their live tonight because they have to “attend to some personal stuff.“ The mind boggles!

You are correct. It is supposed to be a “midweek” live and since I joined to try and spy on the Cornwall vlogs it has either been late on a Saturday or even on a Sunday and the Sunday members only vlog rarely appears before a Sunday evening. Members weren’t happy tonight about it on the members chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.