Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that M and his constant companion / second skin (yup, that stripy jumper) made it into the photograph for the Hello article.

I can't believe that N explicitly mentioned her millions of submissives and their positive feedback, following AaronC plastering evidence of his breakdwon under the Hello lockdown video!

Nadia's followers were quick to share experiences of their own ... Many more left sweet comments letting Nadia know that they had already bought the book, and that they loved what the TV host had to say.
She's paying them, she must be🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well said. I couldn't get over Maddie saying a full stop was aggressive. What on Earth are they breeding. They're not even equipping them with the basics to start with. I'm so glad I got to do domestic science, needlework, pottery, archery etc. Along with all the other subjects. Wouldn't have missed the science experiments. Such fun. Bet the Swadderley's never made soap. Then again:D
Nadia and Mark have wrapped their kids in cotton wool. The kids rule the roost.

Kids need to face challenges, be challenged and to be pushed out of their comfort zone.

Nadia and Mark just withdraw them as soon as the going gets even slightly tough, and keep them in a bubble - protected from the real world.

It’s going to all come crashing down and it’s going to be a tough wake up call.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
:ROFLMAO:
Well said. I couldn't get over Maddie saying a full stop was aggressive. What on Earth are they breeding. They're not even equipping them with the basics to start with. I'm so glad I got to do domestic science, needlework, pottery, archery etc. Along with all the other subjects. Wouldn't have missed the science experiments. Such fun. Bet the Swadderley's never made soap. Then again:D
Made it - they don't know what it is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, it's a novelty product. Waste of trees.

I noticed someone had commented on the passing of Sir Ken Robinson under one of their vlogs. I mentioned it on here last week. :(
His name appears to be absent from their YT live titles. Puzzling, when he was such an important influence on M as an educator and they have a home schooling education book out next week. A thoughtful reflection on this influence might have really appealed to Telegraph readers, too. Damn, it may even have reminded me why I had initially had any time for him.

But no, instead M’s been fighting a losing battle with ‘the critics’ all night and wittering on about the really important stuff: Queues at PRIMARK, Mark LOSES it OVER W.H.O. Saying “Wear Masks in Public” and CHEAP & CHEERFUL HOLIDAYS? Would YOU go? 😩

If you go on Amazon you can read the first chapter of it for free - - if you last that long 😆
I had a skim and saw Ken Robinson made it in there. Just a copy and pasted quote in a box with no explanation of how M applied the theory to the girls' education: All children have talents and we squander them ruthlessly.
I've probably overlooked the song Maddie wrote in response to it, to be fair: "I Remember When, Daddy Cwoted Ken." (Spelling courtesy of mumma.) It has hit written all over it.

The man would be spinning in his grave if AdderEley's book was actually selling. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yo! 🤘Pierce Morgan in De House!
Woop!
Woop!
Darn it! Everyone is agreeing with Nitty re mental health on Pier's tweet. I must admit a lot of valid comments coming in on that, darn it though, they all think he was getting at Denise, I clearly see it as him getting at her.

Oh she'll be writhing about on the floor in her wardrobe, taking selfies of herself looking at all the likes she's getting, in her 'skids,' of course.

Reactions: 8
Darn it! Everyone is agreeing with Nitty re mental health on Pier's tweet. I must admit a lot of valid comments coming in on that, darn it though, they all think he was getting at Denise, I clearly see it as him getting at her.

Oh she'll be writhing about on the floor in her wardrobe, taking selfies of herself looking at all the likes she's getting, in her 'skids,' of course.
Still loving Piers' tweet:

Sad that N is such a no-mark that he can't see how revelant his comment is to the entirety of her 'output'.
Just another troll, eh M? A really well-paid troll with 7.6million Twitter followers, a blue tick and a morning show on the telly discussing the news.
One's jealousy must be all-consuming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had a skim and saw Ken Robinson made it in there. Just a copy and pasted quote in a box with no explanation of how M applied the theory to the girls' education: All children have talents and we squander them ruthlessly.
I've probably overlooked the song Maddie wrote in response to it, to be fair: "I Remember When, Daddy Cwoted Ken." (Spelling courtesy of mumma.) It has hit written all over it.

The man would be spinning in his grave if AdderEley's book was actually selling. :(
I couldn,t have put it better myself! So thats mark,s indepth intelligent appraisal of ken robinson? A cut and paste quotation taken out of context and stuck on the book like a bloody fridge magnet! 😳.
It just goes to show that mark would beg,borrow and steal anything from others not to further his understanding but to try and inrease his sales pitch or grab for himself some much needed kudos/credibility! The man has no shame and for all his protestations about being highly intelligent remains very superficial.

• Angry
Still loving Piers' tweet:

Sad that N is such a no-mark that he can't see how revelant his comment is to the entirety of her 'output'.
Just another troll, eh M? A really well-paid troll with 7.6million Twitter followers, a blue tick and a morning show on the telly discussing the news.
One's jealousy must be all-consuming.
Indeed, I wish someone would alert him to it. I thought he was referring to her YT Covid-19 breaking rules mental health channel.

Nadia has come out in support of Denise Welch after Denise embarrassed herself by ranting rudely on This Morning earlier today. Pseudoscientific rants must be a bond for Denise and Nadia.

Interestingly, Denise hasn’t ever posted about Nadia’s book...
You lose the audience when you can’t debate calmly with dignity instead of a stupid hysterical shouting match by one side. Fool

Interesting. Piers clashing with nitty😄, he'd make mincemeat out of her. Go Piers....
Please piers don’t give her publicity

You lose the audience when you can’t debate calmly with dignity instead of a stupid hysterical shouting match by one side. Fool
Exactly. Even if I agree with SOME of the things she said, she loses any credibility by doing it in the way she did

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I couldn,t have put it better myself! So thats mark,s indepth intelligent appraisal of ken robinson? A cut and paste quotation taken out of context and stuck on the book like a bloody fridge magnet! 😳.
It just goes to show that mark would beg,borrow and steal anything from others not to further his understanding but to try and inrease his sales pitch or grab for himself some much needed kudos/credibility! The man has no shame and for all his protestations about being highly intelligent remains very superficial.
And M's not even referenced his seminal TED talk. I wonder if they sought permission? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And M's not even referenced his seminal TED talk. I wonder if they sought permission? :mad:
Well put it this way i would rather listen to ken robinson,s TED talk than nadia,s fathers rambling TEDDY talks!
Also regarding their infantile honey i homeschooled the kids or ken robinsons much lauded out of our minds (hint hint mark the clue is in the title!) i know which one i would rather purchase!:whistle:.
As far as seeking permission honestly they don,t seem to be the type of people to ask permission for anything isn,t anything up for graps a free for all as far as they are concerned?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Apparently nadia is on a digital detox next week, I wonder how long that will last, all of 2 seconds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Bet Manky puts Mental health in tomorrow's coffee moaning ....just for a change! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reviews have slowed down. The thirteen or so super subs, home schooling mates, and management are done. Then the other half think it's a piece of tit.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Did @go_pr_and_events not warn this lady that having her cake handled by Celebrity Masterchef winner N Sawalha would be the kiss of death for her business? Sad, as she's done a good job. Icing could have been yellower. I await N's #gifted not-an-ad-I-have-an-incredibly-sophisticated-palate review.

Sadly, the fact that N appears to have a local baker in her COVID bubble makes her 'efforts' for Di's 70th even more insulting.
She really has aged this year.

Nitty is very itchy at the mo 🤔 its hard to concentrate on anything either has to say with her scratching and him pouting all the time! 🤦‍♀️
they are furious over the negative reviews on amazon arnt they, nothing as delicate as a narcs ego, cant handle any form of criticism.

the most interesting bits i took from the homeschooling q n a is the fact that both girls have to work round their parents social media/vlogging, they can sit in their bedrooms till 6pm when nitty and narcy can spare a few mins for their schooling 🙄 also, moodie doesnt have to worry about essay writing or any other such nonsense, she can just write a song on what shes reading instead, such a life skill 🙄
Moodie!😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.