Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia has mentioned that note and said she still hasn't read it.
I remember Marc Bannerman he has aged well much better Mark A! But Nadia does seem to go for the wrong men.
From this interview, it would appear that N cheated with a man who had a personality + ego + standard of hygiene that mirrored her own:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
You're right - sorry. That should have read: 'acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Keith Lemon's comedy blackface for the actual TV.'
I was not saying anything about what you had written, it was last week when they were having their makeup done for the book cover and her mate Lisa was coming over to do it and it was mentioned it was P Morgan's MU artist. When I saw the pic I thought that is not Lisa Armstrong and was going to look it up but forgot until tonight. Like your reply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Who in their right mind would consider THIS a good photo to promote your cooking!!!!!! 3rd straight day in a row wearing the same top. He must stink to high heaven.🤢
If he stood near you in a supermarket or on a bus you’d move away. He looks filthy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously Nadia shouldn't have had an affair, and (surprise surprise!) she seems to fail to mention that when talking about him, but I think I can sort of understand where N could be coming from.

For him to take his own life as a result of infidelity is an extreme (and heartbreakingly tragic) reaction. As with anyone who commits suicide, there must have been deep issues within his psyche: it is such a sad and avoidable way for anyone to go.

I can't pretend to know the specifics, but I can imagine a situation where someone wouldn't want the note or the ring. It must be very difficult as the (separateds) spouse to know that your husband is in such a bad place that they a) commit suicide and b) potentially try to use it as leverage against you, and impart feelings of guilt onto you.

I can see why someone wouldn't want to read the note, or to collect the rings. It can be a way of control and emotional manipulation from beyond the grave by someone who was in the midst of a mental health crisis. I'm sure his family talking to the press and leaking very delicate, pointed and private signs to her in his last minutes of life, while trying to insinuate blame, also probably didn't help.

Obviously it depends on the contents of the note, and I obviously don't know the specifics, but I'm not sure I would want the note or the rings, but I also see how that can look quite heartless from the outside.
Not wishing to off topic, but I lost a sibling to suicide, no note, and I'll never know why he did that, if that was me in her shoes, I'd have read the note, what really gets to me are how shallow and uncaring they are about mental health issues when they so obviously haven't dealt with their own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not wishing to off topic, but I lost a sibling to suicide, no note, and I'll never know why he did that, if that was me in her shoes, I'd have read the note, what really gets to me are how shallow and uncaring they are about mental health issues when they so obviously haven't dealt with their own.
I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I suppose every situation is different and there's no right or wrong way to grieve - I didn't mean at all to take away from your experience.

Reactions: 3
From this interview, it would appear that N cheated with a man who had a personality + ego + standard of hygiene that mirrored her own:
Sooo... Nitty went straight from breaking up with Marc Bannerman, yo getting pregnant by Mark Adderley almost immediately. Lovely woman and such a role model for her children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
HI, I'm new here so apologies if I do this wrong.
I'm a paying sub but getting so sick of the rubbish they churn out. I've cancelled my subscription.
Anyway, anyone else think they've had a night away again. Can't do lives as we would see where they were. ?
Welcome 💫

Reactions: 5
I'm really sorry to hear that. :( I suppose every situation is different and there's no right or wrong way to grieve - I didn't mean at all to take away from your experience.
I get that , and we all have different views on situations, but to lose someone taking their own life, it's been hard, she just comes across as so cold hearted.

Reactions: 5

who can forget their amazing announcement ?

have a look at around 2mins in - ha ha. Deluded 😂
It was such an anticlimax.
Still listening back Im looking for a BIG Announcement, taking a few of their books ...... that people have Pre-bought to their doors is not world shattering news 💤 💤 😴

Reactions: 3
Sooo... Nitty went straight from breaking up with Marc Bannerman, yo getting pregnant by Mark Adderley almost immediately. Lovely woman and such a role model for her children.
Yes she's bloody lovely, both of them were pissed up all the time, I think she fell pregnant pretty quick,how ironic is it Xmas day she gave birth, and her first hubby committed suicide on a Xmas day. I was also just thinking, if she's been drinking and snogs manky :sick: wouldn't he taste the alcohol?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nadia has mentioned that note and said she still hasn't read it.
I remember Marc Bannerman he has aged well much better Mark A! But Nadia does seem to go for the wrong men.
I reckon N should have gone for this gentleman, watch from 4:55

It's the show N met Narc on. He was the director (and shaky cameraman for the earlier football scenes, it would seem). I can just see two of them in a bar post-filming cackling away at the expense of sad old postman Ron Jeapes' quest for love. I think Ron comes across as a decent bloke. If N wasn't so shallow, she could have given her screaming ovaries a decent father for her children.

Lucky escape, Ron. Lucky escape.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how low and petty Manky is to create the pseudonym, Aaron C, on the hello YouTube piece so that he can have a go at anyone who disses them. Absolutely hilarious. We all must try to get this out in the public domain so that people can see what an utter wanker the sad excuse for a man is. I wonder what his name is on here.💩

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Brilliant comment on his insta. My feelings exactly.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.